test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question

Ok so i have been playing this game for quite a while but i can now say that i am at the point where i should try to refine my feats and stuff to make my character unique and you know, like, better lol. I have all the max gear (not enchants maxed) and i was wondering if anyone knew how to find that dps tracker thing that people use for that monitors real time dps and logs it, thx

Comments

• chaosweaver83chaosweaver83 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    If you're talking about the combat log that tells you damage dealt it's in the chat options. Go in there and choose Combat (self). You can make a tab just for that too.
  • vadersapprenticevadersapprentice Member Posts: 11 Arc User

If you're talking about the combat log that tells you damage dealt it's in the chat options. Go in there and choose Combat (self). You can make a tab just for that too.

no im talking about a program outside of the neverwinter game, i know that some of the tiamat zerg channels use it to test people before they bring them in
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    While we don't consider the legitimate use of Advanced Combat Tracker (ACT) to be against the Terms of Service, we do not allow the discussion of its use on these forums. You may post logs and screens of ACT usage to get help with your build, but asking or giving advice on how to use ACT should be done through ACT's own website, or via private communication or some other avenue. Sorry for the inconvenience, but as such, I must close this thread down.

To be clear, here is our official stance on ACT:
    We had spoken further with our Community Manager and he brought up the topic of ACT with the Developers. At this time, ACT will not be disallowed to be discussed on our forums, in moderation, or prohibited from use. However, please keep such mentions as discussions, such as reporting ACT logs for bug reports and such, and try to advert away from anything that could be considered third party advertising.

We'll need to keep all "help" topics off the forums, in regard to use of ACT. Instead, use ACT's own site to seek help for its use, or through Private Messages.

Just to be clear; as long as ACT doesn't require Neverwinter to be running with it or in any way manipulate game files (other than the log files the game exports, while offline from Neverwinter), there should be no issue with ACT.
This discussion has been closed.