test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What level is your guild's Stronghold?

Comments

• katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    Rank 9 - 10
    Infernal Paragons will finish upgrading to 10 very soon if it hasn't already
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    Rank 1 - 2
    I vote 1-2.

Guild name Highmoon Explorers.
    We are currently at rank one guildhall working on the farm.
    Haven't started the market yet
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    They dont need anyones feedback, but we still offer it. I don't think anyone is wrong if they offer valid feedback.
  • l3thin4thl3thin4th Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 198 Arc User
    Rank 3 - 4
    mmm1001 said:

Devs don't need your silly pool to find out what is average SH level :)

But it can give some actual data to whoever wants to discuss the topic.
    Not 100% reliable (and there are a little to less answers to this poll), but better than nothing.

Lethinath - DC

Fayn Fiddler - HR

Jean Fiddler - OP

Quinn Fiddler - TR

Tre'Davious Flynn - SW

Bogus Skullslicker - GF

Vanhankaupunginselk - CW

Alea - GWF

Noble Misfits

• randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    Rank 1 - 2
    Could you guys possibly have a similar voting for Xbox?
    I know someone on Xbox mentioned their guild is already working on some rank 4 building after just a few days in Mod 7, but the majority of guilds I think is still struggling to complete rank 1 Farm... I can't imaging how many years it would take us to grind through just a few of those multi million AD structures. Not to mention that we are getting Mod 7 just 6 weeks after all other mods, so the idea of grinding the campaign currencies sound very unattractive after you've just finished getting the boons and cannot stand the look of Sharandar...

I understand how Strongholds are about giving something to keep people busy in long term while devs are working on new modules, but even with that in mind the costs are completely incomprehensible.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Rank 11 - 12
    rinat114 said:

THC (Holy Crusaders) should hit 12 in around 3 days, TUC (Unholy Crusaders) should hit 11 at around the same time. While SH is a refreshing change to guild structures and how they function, I think it's completely wrong to make something like SH weapons dependant on handful of guilds (ours included) that are supposed to provide for the entire server and make profit out of the tiny guild's misery.

I'm also THC/TUC - TUC will be starting the rank 12 the second rank 11 finishes. Even here in a large guild the requirement of resources is starting to hurt.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Rank 5 - 6

They dont need anyones feedback, but we still offer it. I don't think anyone is wrong if they offer valid feedback.

I agree. :)
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • jugger71jugger71 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 252 Arc User
    Rank 13 - 14
    Gutbuster Brigade will complete rank 14 and begin 15 immediately this Sunday.

Already grinding for the rank 15 brick wall.
  • extchickenmanextchickenman Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Rank 1 - 2
    Villanousity rank 2 ...have had about 4 or 5 people working on it since it came out....just starting the marketplace....we are really feeling the lack of consideration to smaller guilds...but are staying steady on it and making slow steady progress
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Rank 7 - 8
    Civil Anarchy just hit 7, well we are waiting for the GH to finish upgrading.

We expect a greater increase in our future GH leveling speed... since we are having an incredible increase in the number of active, dedicated and awesome new members who are helping us guide "little ones" and crank out content.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Rank 5 - 6
    kalindra said:

had to average them: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8; IIRC.

I'm asking for what level your guild hall is, not average of your buildings.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

rinat114 said:

THC (Holy Crusaders) should hit 12 in around 3 days, TUC (Unholy Crusaders) should hit 11 at around the same time. While SH is a refreshing change to guild structures and how they function, I think it's completely wrong to make something like SH weapons dependant on handful of guilds (ours included) that are supposed to provide for the entire server and make profit out of the tiny guild's misery.

I'm also THC/TUC - TUC will be starting the rank 12 the second rank 11 finishes. Even here in a large guild the requirement of resources is starting to hurt.
    I kept declining invites in WoD because I thought it was a Zerg clan lol. Looks like it was a bad decision.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
    Rank 5 - 6
    kalindra said:

kreatyve said:

kalindra said:

had to average them: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8; IIRC.

I'm asking for what level your guild hall is, not average of your buildings.
    These ARE the levels of the guilds some of my characters are members of....
    (Some others are not in any guild).

Oh, lol. I got used to have all my characters in one guild. I didn't think about people in multiple guilds. Doh! :( My bad.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    Rank 3 - 4
    Jagged Daggers is at rank 4. I think we might be one of the last roleplaying guilds around, we're certainly one of the oldest.

We're pretty bummed about the near vertical requirements to get to level 5.
    Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
    (Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ
  • healaryhealary Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    LOL. I don't know since I haven't even played since SH... so I guess my guild is either rank 0, or defaulted to 1?

TBH, it doesn't matter whether your guild is rank 0, 1 or 11. as long as your members can't obtain the best items/boons/treatments and respect from the players of the BEST guilds, eventually everybody either quits or move to the biggest guilds and there will be only TWO biggest guilds remained.

It happens it other MMO. It happens in PWE's own games such as FW. Same here... Good luck to all of you in finding the biggest guilds - for now they require rank 12, but be prepared to see the requirement at rank 15, then rank 20, or whatever the guild rank cap is later.
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    healary said:

[...], eventually everybody either quits or move to the biggest guilds and there will be only TWO biggest guilds remained.
    [...]

...probably the account limit lowering was motivated by the wish to ascertain it'd be at least three?
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    Rank 3 - 4
    Order of the Raven is rank 4, with the rank 5 upgrade our current contribution target. The cost to get to 5 is really disheartening. I'm confident that we'll get there, but good grief.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • fexchipfexchip Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Rank 3 - 4
    Rank 3
    I am The Black Wizards- We accept our fate.

Miss running dungeons...
  • fusionawesomefusionawesome Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    Rank 7 - 8
    The guild ф Pure Evil ф is upgrading to guild hall 8 right now and are making sure we are ready to immediately upgrade the market. So we are hitting our first big milestone soon. Very proud of all the dedicated players in our guild.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    I know how you feel, we finished GH Rank 5 yesterday and have set GH Rank 6 as our next contribution goal.
    hustin1 said:

Order of the Raven is rank 4, with the rank 5 upgrade our current contribution target. The cost to get to 5 is really disheartening. I'm confident that we'll get there, but good grief.

• instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Rank 5 - 6
    Gallifreyan Keep will start GH L6 this weekend... but I have to echo the sentiments here.. we're getting tired of the grind... there's only a couple dozen of us regularly working towards the SH stuff, so it's taking even longer.

But.. slow and steady wins the race.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • anim3kanim3k Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    Rank 15+
    On monday, we will try build GH lvl 15, but will be probabbl little hard cuz lack of resources
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    healary said:

LOL. I don't know since I haven't even played since SH... so I guess my guild is either rank 0, or defaulted to 1?

TBH, it doesn't matter whether your guild is rank 0, 1 or 11. as long as your members can't obtain the best items/boons/treatments and respect from the players of the BEST guilds, eventually everybody either quits or move to the biggest guilds and there will be only TWO biggest guilds remained.

It happens it other MMO. It happens in PWE's own games such as FW. Same here... Good luck to all of you in finding the biggest guilds - for now they require rank 12, but be prepared to see the requirement at rank 15, then rank 20, or whatever the guild rank cap is later.

There is a cap. So no, it would be more like 20 or so top guilds and in all reality, many middle road guilds are doing fine as well.

I actually do not like the player cap.. Im ok with the account cap.
    I think player cap should be at the same level as EVERY class they introduce total x 150. So right now.. 1200 total. Giving everyone the "chance" if they wanted to to play every class in a guild.

Each time they introduce a new class, they should up the "player" limit.

Relistically, that would never happen, as even I have a limit on some of my toons.. (I have some 70s I dont really play anymore and some middling 66-67s that will be stuck there for years it looks like).

But still, it would be a nice consideration overall. ITs already gated by total accounts you can have.. no reason to limit those accounts as well.

I will agree with EVERYONE's sentiment on costing on guild stuff.. its boring .. really boring just to have to do things for the coffer all the time. ITS not bad if your just doing stuff, get it to turn in and its reasonable costing (reduction of salvage, gems, and aD a must imo)

Also remove the wood, stone, labor vouchers from dragon-flight, its painful to get those.. give us real campaign items.

• subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    Rank 5 - 6
    Will get to rank 7 this weekend (waiting on build time).

Shame people can just buy top ranks with cash, but oh well.
    Rank 5 - 6

I will agree with EVERYONE's sentiment on costing on guild stuff.. its boring .. really boring just to have to do things for the coffer all the time. ITS not bad if your just doing stuff, get it to turn in and its reasonable costing (reduction of salvage, gems, and aD a must imo)

Also remove the wood, stone, labor vouchers from dragon-flight, its painful to get those.. give us real campaign items.

Totally agree with all that. I have so many of those useless vouchers that can only be used when we first build something, then everyone races to use theirs as fast as they can.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Rank 5 - 6
    Another problem is that SH stuff isn't really user-intuitive. Yeah.. I wrote up a sweet walk-through for new players, but no one can be arsed to read our forum any more (at least, the ones who really need the information).. boons and XP and "yes, you CAN contribute to the coffer without doing anything extra" sort of stuff.

"Oddly".. these are the same players who gripe that we don't have a Marketplace L8 or L6 or whatever.

header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • bigredbrentbigredbrent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Rank 7 - 8

The poll shows that many are getting left behind and will reach 12 when the weapons are obsolete. It is time to lower the AD and resource requirements.

I agree. Strongholds was meant to bring people together, but I have seen it tear people apart just as much if not more.
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Rank 5 - 6

The poll shows that many are getting left behind and will reach 12 when the weapons are obsolete. It is time to lower the AD and resource requirements.

I agree. Strongholds was meant to bring people together, but I have seen it tear people apart just as much if not more.
    Can only agree with you and we are even at the beginning of the road. This poll shows us again, that adjustments are very much needed or the entire SH will go down into the almanacs as a failure. A 5% misalignment will be 50 or even more once it reaches a further point. Currently it is just a mediocre problem, but with time big guilds and big PVP guilds getting far more ahead of small once, will make the game play much much more filled with tension- as i already predicted in test phase. Imagine PVP in 2-3 months, it is already broken to the core, now if those mega jumbo boons come and separate players even more. I wouldn't want to be a Mod by then. But PVE will have it's problems too, unless one can always run inside a good guild, PUGs will choose the stronger one- naturally. Hmmm will it make a player in a smaller guild happy? NO, of course not. And what is a sad player? Well a sad customer!

I have the honor to be in a guild (SEMPER FIDELIS), where i can call my fellow guildies real friends and some of them are even better, than some relatives of mine. There is a very good sharing of resources one has and we had zero problems about cash/AD/ZEN , so i may call myself very very lucky.

Actually what makes me wonder a bit, why do people choose some of the boot camp stylish guilds full of requirements, when there are so many nice smaller/medium sized guilds with no pressure at all. Hmmm... If those smaller guilds would grow, the boons would come faster too. Oh well...

If it was up to me i would either erase the AD and lower the Surplus/INF requirements or make a 75% cut overall, otherwise most of us will never see the benefits of their hard work and commitment.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    +1 on removing Food, Wood, Stone, Metal, Labor from Dragonflight'

Instead add copious quantities of Dungeoneering shards, Dungeoneering shards, Dungeoneering Shards, bunches of Treasures of Tyranny and for those in small Guilds who like to PvP Conqueror's shards, and lots of Glory shards.
    kreatyve said:

Totally agree with all that. I have so many of those useless vouchers that can only be used when we first build something, then everyone races to use theirs as fast as they can.
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited November 2015

+1 on removing Food, Wood, Stone, Metal, Labor from Dragonflight'

Instead add copious quantities of Dungeoneering shards, Dungeoneering shards, Dungeoneering Shards, bunches of Treasures of Tyranny and for those in small Guilds who like to PvP Conqueror's shards, and lots of Glory shards.

kreatyve said:

AD vouchers, please.
This discussion has been closed.