test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.50.20151022c.1

Comments

• kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    Really nice patch here, so many little things tweaked that will make a noticeable difference (like the events slider - I like that one a lot).
    Some bugs fixed here ant there, still AD costing needs a serious look but after so little in past few weeks I'm happy with what we've got.

Finally I can say "gj" without a sarcasm :)
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • si1verwfsi1verwf Member Posts: 14 Arc User

For the complete list of patch notes, head here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9623333

:)

Nothing really neeeded...
    Russian Server
    Lchr - SW, Str - GWF, Def - GF
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    This is great !

This is exactly what we all expect you to do. It's good to see some fixes instead of just a restart of server. Keep on with some fixes like this please, without waiting for months ( It's not normal than tyranny boon is fixed more than 6 month after).

And as you can see, this kind of patch is really appreciated by all the players. Please go on on this way.

@strumslinger

No more sad cat, this is surprised cat

• si1verwfsi1verwf Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    This kind of "patches" - the ordinary everyweek hot-fixes in the any good MMO
    For a some reason they forces us to wait it for months and call this "patches" and "new modules"
    LOL
    Russian Server
    Lchr - SW, Str - GWF, Def - GF
  • rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    "Boons

Tyranny of Dragons: Dragon's Fury now grants the correct amount of critical severity."

I've reported that months ago and finally addressed.
    Good Job.

Good patch

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    Indeed great patches!!
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • reddygo1reddygo1 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Really nice patch, we can see a great work fixing the problems game have.
    But game still have problems, we still need to be working to have a better game.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I will say this, even though costing still is a bigger issue, this is more like the patch notes that make players happy. There is alot of good things this week. I dont expect every week to be this big, but this is a step in the right direction, instead of making a lot of changes every 5-6 weeks, just a couple issues fixed every week would be a big improvement.

Thank you for many of these (invocation is one of my big pet peeves. !)
  • khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    I haven't played Neverwinter in a long time, but I'm sincerely happy to see this. This kind of patch needs to become the norm, not the exception, as it currently is. More patches like this, please. I used to like this game a lot. I wanna like it again.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    This is the way it use to be with this game. We would get a patch almost every week with fixes etc. Good job.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • bghostbghost Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    i honestly don't want a lot of big patches, i just want alot of smaller ones that that address the issues players are having. on a side note can you sneak in transmutation cost reduction in the upcoming mod? that would make me SO happy
  • viperwitch23viperwitch23 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    Yes people with 4000-5000 TIL and pay to win very happy traven blackdagger lost his teleport. And what going to do everyone else who are not blessed with big wallets or those who played since start? They are all stuck now.
    Killing traven in the room needs perfect team Haste dc and x3 DPS MIN 3K each.
    Make a normal Dung that lower levels can legitimatly do and fight and enjoy it with 30 seal cache or something.
    My friend rage quit cuz of this fix and I am feeling sad.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Yes people with 4000-5000 TIL and pay to win very happy traven blackdagger lost his teleport. And what going to do everyone else who are not blessed with big wallets or those who played since start? They are all stuck now.
    Killing traven in the room needs perfect team Haste dc and x3 DPS MIN 3K each.
    Make a normal Dung that lower levels can legitimatly do and fight and enjoy it with 30 seal cache or something.
    My friend rage quit cuz of this fix and I am feeling sad.

He rage quit because he can't exploit anymore? Ummm, ok.

I've killed Traven legit with a group where only 1 person (the tank) had over a 3k TIL. People just need to work together and know the best strategy.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • darkmagic1981darkmagic1981 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Are You Kidding Me Right Now Yeah Good Start But Far From It ...Untill U Fix The Economy This Game Will Keep Going Down Hill The AH Needs A Total Revamp ..And Ur AD Cap Needs To Be Removed.. SMOPs Is the New Currency And Still No Way To Make A profit Anywhere the game its self is fun but to have a economy that really cant make profit is a joke ...and SMOPs should be removed from bazzar and only be obtained from opening packs and I say this because it is the new currency in the game and for those buying SMOPs from AH for 80+k ad ur an idiot... oh also Col Wards omg well ill leave that as that all in all mod 6 just really screwed up a awesome game!!!!!!!!! AND I Mean it was awesome before MOD 6 WTG Devs ( Applauds )
    oh I forgot YOUR PVP System Needs To Be Revamp Also going up against fully geared people when u just hit 70 is a BIG JOKE!!! how are people gonna beable to compete in pvp when u cant even earn glory to get equipment needs to be a new system for pvp say like item lvl or something make pvp fun again come on devs get to it
  • zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    Wow, im acctualy surprised by seeing so big patch notes. Many things addressed (assuming all of this will work actualy, we all know that sometimes patches dont work at all ;p ). Still gwf's temphp bug not fixed makes me sad. Well, tbh i just hope next-soon-to-be patch will fix all those crazy prices we have. It needs to be addressed asap.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    What if the teleport change on Traven is for his Bloodbath ability and not his teleport to backside ability. I almost want that more since people will still figure out ways to send him in the pit. Taking out the bloodbath move makes things a lil more possible for non divine protector groups trying to kill him legitly.
    kitkathd said:

What if the teleport change on Traven is for his Bloodbath ability and not his teleport to backside ability. I almost want that more since people will still figure out ways to send him in the pit. Taking out the bloodbath move makes things a lil more possible for non divine protector groups trying to kill him legitly.

well makes no difference he has another attack that puts him close to the door that a dragonborn OP can still pull him through and pit him I not to sure how many people actually know about that but there is another way well theres a few other ways besides the teleport doesn't matter really once the shard is back up u all will start to see these other ways so don't be surprised when people are still pitting him.....
  • kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Guys, you want to get your daily cache? just do ETOS, few times easier than ECC and you get the same reward and it can be done legit - yes? There, I solved your problem.

This is for not geared people that need seals for their gear. Geared groups can bet him much easier w/o a problem.

As someone smart once said..."less QQ more pew pew"

And on a side note, no matter which T2 you do (yeap we have all but 3 of these) the rewards are the same salvage HAMSTER. So why even bother?
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
    And on a side note, no matter which T2 you do (yeap we have all but 3 of these) the rewards are the same salvage HAMSTER. So why even bother?

I know right why bother when there is a cap......
  • fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    hey Andy / Devs .. great job ! you've really done alot ;) awesome thank you..

One suggstion tht i have tht might be for consideration in future as this will be great for us as players and also lead to players spending more AD is to make mounts transmutable ?

so for example i have Giant Strider (4000 movement) but like my tiger (look) more so if i can transmute the giant strider to tiger but keep the stats tht will be really fantastic !

mentioned this to guild and other players and they think it will be wonderful ..

what ya think ? devs ? Players ?

Thanks again for all the good work and effort you put into our fun :)

ARiX@djsuperfunx B-)
  • ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    The most important: "Server performance is slightly improved."Can't wait.
    Companions inactive - nice.
    Thanks for this and waiting more. A lot of stuff still broken, but at least it's a patch.
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

Items and Economy
    •Astral Diamonds ◦The following weekly quests now have a reward of 3,000 Astral Diamonds: •Arcane Reservoir (Sharandar)
    •The Red Wizards (Dread Ring)
    •Biggrin's Tomb (Caer-Konig)
    •Protecting the Portal (Harper Boward)
    •Reclaiming the Hoard (Well of Dragons)

let me guess this will be rough AD correct ? . . again why bother
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    I wonder if the invoke has ACTUALLY been fixed this time:P
    ghoulz66 said:

I wonder if the invoke has ACTUALLY been fixed this time:P

I know right ..... LOL
  • gildriadorgildriador Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Great job...
    “He raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
    14 mins to up time wonder if it will actually be on time
    servers up people lets get playing
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Morons will always exploit.. they can go away

Items and Economy
    •Astral Diamonds ◦The following weekly quests now have a reward of 3,000 Astral Diamonds: •Arcane Reservoir (Sharandar)
    •The Red Wizards (Dread Ring)
    •Biggrin's Tomb (Caer-Konig)
    •Protecting the Portal (Harper Boward)
    •Reclaiming the Hoard (Well of Dragons)

let me guess this will be rough AD correct ? . . again why bother

it helps lower level people who cant spam run t1s, so its not a bad move, its just not whats needed overall to fix adjustments.
This discussion has been closed.