test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

You promised and broke it

magnusg15magnusg15 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
You said we wouldn't be getting Dragon's Hoard Enchantment Cooldowns of 20 hrs. we have this cooldown it is plainly obvious.. please fix.

Comments

• Options
    superjellybabysuperjellybaby Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Nothing to fix im afradi, we are getting all the same stuff as pc has got so this was an intentional change
  • Options
    ajax0101ajax0101 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    They stated in a twitter post the dragon hoard would not have an additional cool down. Given that they did the same thing to PC with GMOP also after a double RP weekend I would just assume from here on out we are getting messed with in the same way as PC. It will probably have the same effect on our community that it did on PC with droves of people leaving . It was a lot of fun while it lasted .
  • Options
    theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Lately it has been kick after kick to the nuts, almost like they intentionally want us to hate and abandon this joke of a game.
    I spent SO ridiculously much time leveling up Leadership, which is now is made worthless. Dragon Hoards are almost made useless, so i will probably never level up any artifacts from now on.
    So why should i continue playing? I've been playing every day since release. Spent something like 2000 hours in the game. Today when i logged in i felt no purpose in doing anything.

I don't play dungeons because the boot and loot drove me insane.
    Should i join a guild and start making AD selling items? Yeah, that's one possible solution, but Neverwinter plays so extremely bad in dungeons and the frame rate is just terrible. It's hard enough to enjoy the game in HE when the framerate drops from something like 14 fps to 5.

Maybe the devs should direct their attention to how terrible this game runs on XBOX or just remove it. Microsoft MUST have some sort of quality demands on games that are released on the XBOX or are they actually tolerating this 15 fps lag-fest of a mess that refuses to improve in any way?
    Or maybe the devs should direct their focus on issues like spammers and boot & loot, instead of removing and changing stuff to make it even more useless to play.
    HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless
  • Options
    majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    have you even played a dungeon since mod 6 released? There is no boot and loot, bosses don't drop items anymore.
  • Options
    theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    majik518 said:

have you even played a dungeon since mod 6 released? There is no boot and loot, bosses don't drop items anymore.

No, i haven't. That's great if that's the case :). I gave up in shortly after release when i got booted 7 times out of 10.
    How's the frame rate in the dungeons? Any improvements? I haven't noticed any improvements "out in the world" - besides slight improvements in certain areas.

HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    "THEE" only reason one should be removed from a dungeon now is not pulling their weight or do not fit the group mold. The only drops are refinement or a piece of gear and is ONLY available for you and you alone to grab. Some may get a peridot while the others get boot, arms, aqua. Drops are just like picking things up solo play. No more loot rolls, thank god! So basically the only reason to run dungeons is for random gear drops / chest and to accumulate seals of elements or protector for the best PVE gear.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    magnusg15magnusg15 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Cool down on dragon hoard is unacceptable
  • Options
    raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Just say no to dragon hoard cool down. Do some kind of system of checks or something, cmon guys. I shouldn't be penalized, I'm playing the game on one character. Give me my drops bruhs
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    The statement you're referring to was a misunderstanding, as they thought the questions was PC-Specific, not for the XBOX. Dragon Hoard and Fey Blessings were brought in-line with what has already happened on the PC months ago. One should always expect to get the same content changes to the XBOX as has and will happen on the PC.

Closing this down as it is misleading in that regard. Please use a proper thread to discuss the change. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.