test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stacking glyphs. When?

sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
Announced in January and still not implemented. Have more than 40 slots filled with them. Don't promote your runic bags this way, please :s

http://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/552446/elemental-evil-preview-patch-notes-nw-45-20150122b-1/p1

Comments

• Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    I can't believe I forgot about this and I too echo this sentiment.
  • Options
    cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    Should be ready about the time of mod 12
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    I totally forgot they said this. The new Strongholds overloads stack, however looks like the Dragon glyphs do not (don't have any Black Ice on me to check at the moment).

@strumslinger - I know you are super busy, but can this be checked with the devs when you can? According to the Mod6 release notes linked above, overload enchants should stack.
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    I can affirm that black ice glyphs do not stack.
  • Options
    tvcitytvcity Member Posts: 208 Arc User

The new ones do stack if unused.

nope, they don't......or is it just me...?
  • Options
    tvcity said:

The new ones do stack if unused.

nope, they don't......or is it just me...?
    The new ones from the Stronghold do:

• Options
    tvcitytvcity Member Posts: 208 Arc User

The new ones from the Stronghold do:

ahh...never got any SH glyphs :trollface: ...lol
  • Options
    @kreatyve - I'm guessing Strum is super busy, are you or one of the mods able to flag this as a question to the devs (via Strum) when possible? The patch notes originally said Overload glyphs will stack, however all the old (not Stronghold) glyphs do not stack - which is a super pain with limited bag space.

Would be good to know if we could get a response on this to see if it's WAI as only the new glyphs, or if it should be all glyphs. :smiley:
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    I'll tell the devs tomorrow when I get in. To confirm, Stronghold ones do stack, but other Overloads don't?

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Please note, those patch notes were for Preview. Not everything on Preview makes it to live. This does seem to be one of those things. However, I did let Andy know about this, so perhaps he can talk to the devs.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options

I'll tell the devs tomorrow when I get in. To confirm, Stronghold ones do stack, but other Overloads don't?

Thanks Andy! Correct, the Dragon glyphs from Lostmauth chest do not stack (even with no time used - I have 7 Black ones in my inventory at the moment), same with the Black Ice ones you craft from the profession. The new Stronghold Glyphs (player ones) stack. I havent checked the companion ones, but can do so after work if we need to verify.
    kreatyve said:

Please note, those patch notes were for Preview. Not everything on Preview makes it to live. This does seem to be one of those things. However, I did let Andy know about this, so perhaps he can talk to the devs.

Thanks for flagging - I checked back on the live patch notes - looks like it was meant to go live with Elemental Evil release (before Mod 7) - This set of Patch Notes.

Many thanks both for having this one checked! :smile:
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Thanks Andy! Correct, the Dragon glyphs from Lostmauth chest do not stack (even with no time used - I have 7 Black ones in my inventory at the moment), same with the Black Ice ones you craft from the profession. The new Stronghold Glyphs (player ones) stack. I havent checked the companion ones, but can do so after work if we need to verify.
    kreatyve said:

Thanks for flagging - I checked back on the live patch notes - looks like it was meant to go live with Elemental Evil release (before Mod 7) - This set of Patch Notes.

Many thanks both for having this one checked! :smile:
    I see that now. Well, at least Andy is asking the devs about it tomorrow. :D
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

As pointed out, overload enchant inventory stacking was in the EE patch notes for live release, not just preview. I heard it even worked on preview very briefly, but can't verify.

The ones that do not stack are the black ice overload enchants and dragon glyphs. SH companion overloads do stack, as well as the player ones.

This issue has been previously acknowledged by both @asterdahl and @panderus
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia