test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When is double RP so everyone can actually start doing content?

majik518majik518 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
Probably 90% of the player base is waiting for this before they upgrade any level 70 gear and because everyone is waiting, new content is nigh impossible. The whole player base wants this, why have we not gotten it yet?

Comments

• Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    Yes we do. And then again. And again. :smile:
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    They will drop it when it is beneficial to them, not the player base. They will drop it when they know they can get a $hit ton of money out of the players.
  • Options
    xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    oops
  • Options
    edited September 2015

They'll get a s*** ton of money out of players any given day they decide to drop dbl rp. It will not even matter. From what I recall, PC does not get dbl rp that often. We have been spoiled is all. Did we not just get it a couple months ago because the servers had massive issues for a few days so it was like a "oops we are sorry" gift to us all?? I can not remember the exact reasoning but I know it was not scheduled that soon.

• Options
    kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Hopefully it's this weekend. Figure a week to get to 70, another week to sell us bags..because al of our bags are exploding which brings us to this weekend.

Soooooo here's to hoping
  • Options
    I hope you are right! I'm completely out of room. Even filling up my mail with items.
  • Options
    pbrand45pbrand45 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    I agree, they will do it when it benefits them the most. They hold off a bit hoping that big spenders will be impatient and just buy a bunch of rp items to level them up quick. Then they hold off cuz they know people are running out of room , introduce larger bags and put them on sale. Now if they sold enough bags, and don't have anymore ideas on how to milk us, then we will get double rp.
  • Options
    xristopher1024xristopher1024 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    They had double xp last week, would they do it again so soon? I'm hoping for double rp as I have 5.3 mil in points right now (10.6 mil double :smiley: )
    gwf - 70 - Vod K'Ton'c
  • Options
    I didn't say weekend... I said week
    gwf - 70 - Vod K'Ton'c
  • Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    Or last week...DXP was prior to Mod 6 launch.

I so wished I created a cleric.
  • Options
    My days are running together... it was a little longer ago than I thought
    gwf - 70 - Vod K'Ton'c
  • Options
    Thing is all the hardcore players have already put in what they are going to. I see PvP zones all ruined by people with mythic weapons, the only thing not doing double rp is doing is allowing them to run the game while everyone else waits.
  • Options
    Um, you mean Legendary Weapons?
  • Options
    Well for me...I will get all 4 artifacts to legendary with new belt, necklace, off hand, & main hand to epic, that would be nice this DRP round. As for mythic...see you the NEXT DRP or next after that.
  • Options
    Weapons don't go to Mythic....unless I missed something.
  • Options
    boom782boom782 Member Posts: 183 Arc User

Double RP is confirmed next week

Please provide some tweet, quote, link, anything to confirm. Don't just say it is.

• Options
    b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    Another Double RP post. Give it a rest, it will happen when it happens.
    Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer
  • Options
    Dood, that's 2 times you posted that...show your work!
  • Options

More we spam the forums with it, the more they cant ignore it.
  • Options
    Actually they seem to be PROS at ignoring almost every thing that is posted here
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    A friend showed us a tweet that PW posted and they said not this weekend but very soon. So very soon in our eyes might not necessarily be the same in theirs.
    Post edited by xrawcarnage on
  • Options
    chromedfishchromedfish Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    It will be sometime this year.
    15k Healock
    13k Virtuos Cleric
    13k Destroyed Gwf
    12k SS Control Wizard
  • Options
    kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Next weekend would suck. I'm out of town from Friday till Tuesday with no possible way to log in. My bags are exploding....

But really...if they are going to pull that junk let's hope it's announced. Heh..it's bad enough they gave us the exact same main and off hand items we had in mod5 with stats adjusted to lv70 toons.

I'm fine with mod 6 being more challenging, but the effect of getting stuck upgrading to the exact same thing, is becoming more and more tiresome by the day. Pretty much every time I open a bag or bank I'm cursing Cryptic. Heck I can't even do a quest without having to stop and either refine a few greens, or pull out a vendor and as we all know those daily quests really don't take that long.

Not trying to be jerky but....
    Tick tock.............
  • Options
    tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    Use the old tactic: Save most of your RP items for Double RP (if you want to, that is), and just refine as you go about your daily gameplay. Kills two birds with one 20-Sided Die :* B)
  • Options
    superjellybabysuperjellybaby Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    If you need double rp to clear content then your doing it wrong. My guild is running non stop groups of T2s with minimal wipes
  • Options
    b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    majik518 said:

More we spam the forums with it, the more they cant ignore it.
    No, the more you spam the forums with it, the more likely it will be removed. One topic kept at the top with many comments would net better results. Instead of topic after topic on the same tired old subject.

Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer