test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please add a sort button to guild, shared, and personal banks!

ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
Having multiple banks can be tricky enough to navigate, and potentially heart stopping when you can't find your rank 12 or transcendent enchant (did I click discard last time I unequipped it?) a "sort" button like what is available in your inventory would be hugely helpful. Simply being able to sort all those leadership rank 4s, 5s, and minor resonance stones into stacks would be a huge time saving addition to our banks and cause us less confusion and annoyance at having to manually find and stack our merchandise!

Thanks for your time!
On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

Comments

• Options
    killergilnyc1killergilnyc1 Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    +1
  • Options
    dufistodufisto Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    while we're at the sorting issue. being able to sort char selection by level or just rearrange them would be nice.
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    Please don't do it to guild banks.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I would very much like for this to happen! :D I use the sort button religiously in my own bags.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    Reorder characters and sort bank, seconded, motion carries- patch notes next week
  • Options
    davejustdavedavejustdave Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    In the case of a guild bank they'd need to add it to the list of permissions for the various member ranks so someone cannot just undo someone-else's carefully organised vault. A more useful function for the guild bank would be the ability to consolidate multiple stacks of the same item. If your guild has lots of storage tabs it's really easy for there to be duplicate items in different places occupying precious space. This is especially bad when the double-click to move stuff into the bank stops working, as to seems to do for me quite often, meaning I have to carefully (or not so carefully) drag items onto matching ones.
  • Options

In the case of a guild bank they'd need to add it to the list of permissions for the various member ranks so someone cannot just undo someone-else's carefully organised vault. A more useful function for the guild bank would be the ability to consolidate multiple stacks of the same item. If your guild has lots of storage tabs it's really easy for there to be duplicate items in different places occupying precious space. This is especially bad when the double-click to move stuff into the bank stops working, as to seems to do for me quite often, meaning I have to carefully (or not so carefully) drag items onto matching ones.

Adding permissions for the "sort" button could be done or it could simply be tied to their preexisting rank and ability to manipulate the bank as well. The double click for depositing stops working for me as well, that would be a welcome fix and take care of at least some of this sorting business.

Thanks for your reply.

imgur pics don't work

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2015

I do it manually most of the time because I don't always agree with the sorting order from the button. But I definitely see the use of such a button on bank tabs.

Yeah, I have my own preferred order for keeping things. In my bags I keep that order by never, ever using the sort button (oh, except for professions).

So I wouldn't use it, but I see the utility for others.

Also agree that it would have to be added to guild permissions to use it in a guild bank.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options

I do it manually most of the time because I don't always agree with the sorting order from the button. But I definitely see the use of such a button on bank tabs.

Yeah, I have my own preferred order for keeping things. In my bags I keep that order by never, ever using the sort button (oh, except for professions).

So I wouldn't use it, but I see the utility for others.

Also agree that it would have to be added to guild permissions to use it in a guild bank.
    Yeah, it may not always be useful but for tabs where there are things like enchants that you keep throwing in or lockboxes or some such, it's very handy if you want to one click it :)

imgur pics don't work