test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fully geared DC solo player looking for a big PVE NA guild

mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
I took a break from the game after Mod 6, but now I would like to come back...and join a guild specifically for PVE structures/boons. Of course I want to have boons that help a DC as well.

I have tried to learn how these Strongholds work by reading what I could, but they STILL seem a bit confusing to me.

If there are any large NA guilds that focus on pve Strongholds please reply here. Also, if there are any other players that feel this thread applies to them and are looking for a similar guild, post here also.

Here are a few issues questions I have at this time:

1. If I join a guild that already has structures upgraded etc...do I automatically get the boons or do I need to "catch up" somehow?

2. Is Teamspeak or other voice service required in your guild or do you allow players to join who use in-game chat only?

3. Are you aware of any in depth guide/tutorial on how strongholds work or should I just learn by following others in the stronghold?

4. I usually am available to play most days from 12pm PST to 11pm pst.

Any other information would be helpful. Like I said in title...I put many many hours into this game since launch, but bailed sometime after mod 6. I have a pretty-much fully geared DC heal spec and although I love solo play...I am kindof getting use to the fact that I must conform in order to progress.

thx

twitch.tv/kaligold

Comments

• Options
    caladon2caladon2 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    The Holy Crusaders is a Pve focused guild that enjoys pvp as well, we have players from all over so we always have people online, we run two guilds back to back with a cross alliance chat, normally have 20-50 people online at all times.

Our Guild Hall is currently rank 8 and we have marketplace 4.

As to your questions.

1. You get the boons the moment you enter the guild.
    2. We DO require Teamspeak, for all of our guild content, dragonflights and siege.
    3. As far as i know there isn't a building guide for strongholds. I have not seen one.
    4. We always have people online at that time.

If you would like to apply for our guild you can do so here. http://theholycrusaders.enjin.com/recruitment

Feel free to browse the site to learn more about us.
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    At Civil Anarchy we walk everyone through the SH experience for the first few days. We even show them how to climb on top of the buildings... woooo hooo..

Seriously, we have a few spots left for players who are looking to grow with us. We are made up of 85-90% 70's... with a lot of little ones mixed in... which we thoroughly enjoy helping out... with our Brute Squad.

We have some serious PvPers and mostly serious PvEer's... and some who love to do both. /me raises hands. We use guild chat very efficiently and just ask that people be themselves and play as they desire. Donate as they can as they can...

No application needed we are just that way. We go to work when it is that time... and we lay back when work is done. Sometimes we have been known to do both... and taken down multiple DD runs while having almost too much fun.

Oh yeah, CA is International... but many of us live in the States. I would venture to say that 70% of us live in the States. The founders are Aimee and Kira... and they have been best friends for a long time... the other founder can be seen posting in the forums from time to time.

Send one of us a yell... and we can chat.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Here is the forums for Grievance a multi MMO guild that plays Neverwinter.

We have a teamspeak server, while it is not required that you get on teamspeak and chat with us in game, a good many of our players use it.

Like I said, we're a multi MMO guild, the link will take you to the forums where you can apply to join.

The guild is multinational, but as of late there are a good many people on the west coast who are playing around the timeframe that you mentioned above.

The purpose behind putting in a application is more to judge the character of the person joining the guild. But fear not, we accept crazy people too, just wait till you meet Magjik...

Nobody should have a top tier'd stronghold yet in Neverwinter, but we are fairly far along. Our guild leader Doceck and Lord Scythe can help you out with info on how Strongholds work and what we're doing. We have a very good foundation going with ours right now.

And last, but not least, the link....

http://grievancegaming.org/g3-forums

Just go to the Neverwinter section under Grievance Guilds and click the Apply here subforum thingie.

Oh, and we do everything, PvE and PvP both. With a good number of people in the guild we're prepping to start doing the larger encounters in Strongholds right now.

• Options
    tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    New Outriders welcomes you back to the game!

1. If I join a guild that already has structures upgraded etc...do I automatically get the boons or do I need to "catch up" somehow?

2. Is Teamspeak or other voice service required in your guild or do you allow players to join who use in-game chat only?

3. Are you aware of any in depth guide/tutorial on how strongholds work or should I just learn by following others in the stronghold?

4. I usually am available to play most days from 12pm PST to 11pm pst.

1. It will be automatic:)
    2. Team speak is optional, on occasion it is required, (most recently corindating the dragonflight event as we learned how it worked)
    3. If you find one, please let us know. It has really been more difficult then it should be to map out what structures are needed to get to X designation. But we are making it work none the less!
    4. Your play times match ours pretty well.

We are a middle sized guild, but very active. We have our guild hall almost to 5 and our other structures currently at 2. We have not unlocked our first boon yet, but are very close. The boons will benefit more guild mates the most so they are our current focus and we run larger guild organized dragon flight raids twice a week and smaller impromptu ones more often.

• Options
    myxmykmyxmyk Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    PVE na Guild? are you Pinoy?
    [img][/img]ats_zpsdlok9lbk.gif