test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to patch the launcher, even.

2»

Comments

• rafpardalrafpardal Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same here... They could just inform us in the official page... Not only on twitter... :/
  • zululazulula Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Same problem here...cannot update launcher thru Cryptic or Arc :(
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    This is the problem with twitter. Companies forget that twitter is not their home page nor their forums.
  • kismetrickismetric Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    It's a known issue and they are working on it. Updates are being posted on Twitter.
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    It's up for me now.
  • greyhawken777greyhawken777 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    The new hamster seems to have done the trick. I'm in!
  • woundcleaverwoundcleaver Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    cant log in, either. cryptic launcher tries to connect 23 times, then tells me it cant connect, check my connection. my connection is fine, obviously because I'm here, on facebook, and arc is running and just fine. its been about 4 hours now, and still no luck. tried cryptic net test, and still not even a response, that cant ping cryptic either. I uninstalled arc, and reinstalled. it updated, but cryptic launcher still goes to 23 tries and dies.
    personally, ive seen the cryptic logo way too many times the last week with all the disconnects and drops, having to constantly log back in. been in dailies, like pvp...get disconnected, get leaver penalty, and have to wait 30 minutes to que anything again. its really getting old, and ive only been playing about 3 weeks. im about to drop this game and go somewhere else to spend my time, or back to ddo. sad, because its a great game, but only when you can actually play it.

edit: just checked again...im in. woot!!!!