test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strongholds - Explorer's Kit?

instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
Did we ever figure out when to get these "Explorer's Kits"?
Hd3Yzmd.jpg
header.png
"...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Presumably something that ties in with the Explorer's whatsit, if/when you build one.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Someone has been wandering around their SH map. That is cool... I did it too.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    drkbodhi wrote: »
    Someone has been wandering around their SH map. That is cool... I did it too.​​

The first week it was on Preview, I poked and prodded into every little nook and cranny possible, so when it was released I had a REALLY good idea where everything is...

Anyway, when I first saw these nodes, I figured there would be something in the market that we could buy to use them.

header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    I hadn't noticed these before, awesome xD Not sure as yet but I guess its something we get as we upgrade, just like everything else seems to be for strongholds.
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• golkaxgolkax Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I was about to come post a pic and a question about this, I am also wondering what's up with it. I do have a map location for you guys though.

r1mxpx.jpg

I would really like to know what's going on with this...
  • killergilnyc1killergilnyc1 Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    any update on this yet?
    No update on this yet...I'm still totally baffled!
  • vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    exploiters kits? soon
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    Could it be druids' skill.Like dungoneering or thievery
    I have the feeling it is something not implemented yet, but without any particular confirmation yea or nay from an official source I am left with the feeling that I am stupid for not knowing what is going on with this.
  • gromm1gromm1 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Will it give 10K infl. + 10x resource boost, ;D

• fadros1864fadros1864 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    and?
    edited October 2015
    http://mmo-play.com/mmo-blog/neverwinter-underdark-interview

So this question was actually answered here...

I feel quite ignored though, we were asking about this and no one bothered to acknowledge our question. :(

Anyways, I'm sure it's related to this snippet:

Masterwork professions are an expansion to the existing profession system. They contain difficult new recipes for high-quality items that are competitive with equipment from content like epic dungeons and the Greed of the Dragonflight. Think of masterwork as endgame for professions. When Underdark goes live for Neverwinter, guilds with high-ranking strongholds will find a new contact, “The Artisan,” who offers quests for crafters who have raised a given profession to Rank 25. These quests are long, difficult, and require a number of new resources. Many of these resources will only be available through explorer’s charts, a new consumable item available from high ranking explorer’s guilds. Adventurers will have to work together and trade resources, as they can only undergo training for one profession at a time. In addition to acquiring new recipes and tools, finishing a profession’s masterwork training will also award an exclusive fashion set, themed to that profession so you can show off all your hard work. More information will be released on our blog in the coming weeks.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    So in order to progress I have two options..
    1) spend more money to upgrade my guild
    2) leave my guild and join a maxed guild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!