test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How often do you have fun when pvp in the last time?

vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
edited September 2015 in PvP Discussion

How often do you have fun when pvp in the last time? 62 votes

Always
6% 4 votes
Most of the time
30% 19 votes
half
20% 13 votes
rarely
22% 14 votes
almost never
19% 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    so, i am really surprised, so many folks are happy. what sort of players are you guys? premade folk win in first 3 minutes of matches or pug? really curious with no offense ...
  • Options
    fatgunsfatguns Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    Well, i mostly solo these days... ( With my TR ), lel it's just fun to hunt down a couple folks x3
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I basically just play one or two games a day to get victory seals. And that basically just means queuing until you get the premade team. Even in GG : |
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    wolf160882wolf160882 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    I have fun with PvP always when i meet EoA in team 2 OP + DC + TR + whatever.
  • Options
    urabask said:

I basically just play one or two games a day to get victory seals. And that basically just means queuing until you get the premade team. Even in GG : |

my point is, its not that easy. sometimes i need 4 matches to finally get premade team with me. it used to be easier before, but now....

what timezone you are and when do you play?

• Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    vinceent1 said:

my point is, its not that easy. sometimes i need 4 matches to finally get premade team with me. it used to be easier before, but now....

Agreed. Some days I play 2-3 matches and then come back later if I keep getting hit with pre-mades and the random "honest" loss here and there.
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    vinceent1 said:

urabask said:

Well yeah, sometimes you have no luck. But over the last two weeks it's only been one or two matches for me.

I get those matches in at ~6-7am EST.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    lemonchilllemonchill Member Posts: 523 Arc User
    most of the time i have fun in pvp, even if the match is lost 1 min after it started, since theres a strong premade on other team. so what i do is simple: just try to do "experiments" on premades and improve my tactics and skills...
  • Options
    edited September 2015

vinceent1 said:

Agreed. Some days I play 2-3 matches and then come back later if I keep getting hit with pre-mades and the random "honest" loss here and there.
    this is totally unacceptable for me and reason i vote for rarely.

"wait till grouped guys get their fun (and if) and then i can get my part of fun"

its like bullying on elementary school, cryptic wake up

• Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Anyone who would like to have more fun in PvP... if they are not already... join the Official PuG PvP channel. I am in the process of gathering info from the almost 50 members so we can start making in-house Dom matches... both for tutorials and for contesting the nodes.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    doidlokodoidloko Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    tr´s have fun every time, invisible bambys can jump and run invisible (kids)
    tr + elven = perfect for kids
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Always. Even if we get roflstomped. Pvp just shouldn't be taken too seriously. Pewpew ftw.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    Oh I forgot, the leaderboard this mod is also a source of much hilarity.
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    doidloko wrote: »
    tr´s have fun every time, invisible bambys can jump and run invisible (kids)
    tr + elven = perfect for kids

I know I have run with you, but maybe you never noticed. 80% of the time I am visible. I do almost as much damage visible as I do invisible. You will always see me before you die, or I die.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    half and only in gg.
    the more paladins the less fun as general rule
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    I am having a lot of fun beating and trolling mid tier pvp premades in GG and occassionally worthy opponents in DOM :smiley:
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    nilchetnilchet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    never have fun in low lvl...where skill-less morons gear up with 12's and trans. then again, the devs allow this absurd 400% over-gearing IL and don't give two.... not even a word on it being fixed anytime soon that I can see.

• Options
    doidlokodoidloko Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    fun? players with cash 4k gs+ vs players lv70 with 2k gs ¬¬ fun for the cashers
    or for the trs, when will die use invisible and run and jump like a bamby, all votes "Most of the time" or "Always" its TR or Nubs with 4k gs+ cash
    Post edited by doidloko on
  • Options
    I find it amusing that so many people thinks BIS players either hack, exploit or spent thousands of dollars for their gears but in fact almost all the BIS players I know spent less than 100 bucks (to suppoert the game and gear themselves up at early stage)then earns their BIS gears legitly through the game.

I could uncover some secrets that allows you to make millions of AD each week but once those tips is publicized that would mean nobody would be able to benefit from it anymore. Pando is one of the few I gave the tip to and I have no doubt hes made millions of AD in the past few weeks...

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    icyphish said:

I find it amusing that so many people thinks BIS players either hack, exploit or spent thousands of dollars for their gears but in fact almost all the BIS players I know spent less than 100 bucks (to suppoert the game and gear themselves up at early stage)then earns their BIS gears legitly through the game.

I could uncover some secrets that allows you to make millions of AD each week but once those tips is publicized that would mean nobody would be able to benefit from it anymore. Pando is one of the few I gave the tip to and I have no doubt hes made millions of AD in the past few weeks...

you dont even need to know tricks. just make leadership alt army and you can make unlimited resources. I know player who has 50+ alt all works for main character....

economy of this game is broken from the beginning, i cant believe cryptic dont nerf these leadership armies long time ago. They allow bis freebies decimate casual payers all the time. it dont make any sense

• Options
    edited September 2015
    no its A LOT simplier than leadership. You only have to spend 10 mins and thats 0.5-3 millions of profits for you.

Even if you dont have much capital the tricks still easily nets you 50-100k with little to no effort.

People are too tunneled visioned about ways to create AD in this game but thats exactly how we profit from them.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    so its tips or exploits. or tips on exploits. so there are tips around you. in your pvp guild. what a funny, you were only one man in pvp guilds who has partially my respect :p how foolish i was
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    no exploit involved, in fact I dont know any nor do I know anyone in my Guild that does it. People accuse players from pvp guilds exploit their way to their gears but in fact most of the BIS players I know just spend time to find out how to best make AD effeciently then make A LOT of it and of cus in legit ways. If I uncover some of the tricks then many ppl probably gonna feel like hammering themselves wondering why they never thought of it. Think outside the box.

• Options
    ok then, i have tip that VIP is involved, is it?
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I would consider revealing one in the next few days just so you guys can see how easy it is to generate AD in this game. Most of the ways is only effective for a while but with little risk and often very promising result :)

• Options
    Am I alone in thinking "out of the box" is a clue.... :)
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Obviously lots of inside knowledge is required. I have been playing this game since January 2014, averaging roughly six hours every day and I am nowhere near BiS on my main by just playing the game. Just goes to prove that you don't actually have to PLAY the game to get somewhere, but manipulating certain aspects to succeed.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Icy if you want a can name at least a couple with proofs... One is a mage/hr/tr and starts with s ( no its not poor guy sicarius this time xD )
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    it is mostly fun

It can get bad when you are very over matched

But

Mostly fun