test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mystic Pheora

2»

Comments

• anonymousrpanonymousrp Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    omg how did i miss out in all this give aways on my post :o dang! if there is anymore codes out there please send one my way thx in advance :)
  • relkindxrelkindx Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Dropping another code.

7lipw6njns6m6anm

Please post if you use it.
  • maedar1123maedar1123 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    It's saying invalid code
    hmm, that's what the paper says...
    Let's hope they haven't expired. Here is another.

7ko80wg2huvkka46

Would it give that same message if someone used it already?

Please post if you use this new one.
  • maedar1123maedar1123 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    That one is redeemed already, guess it wasn't meant to be
    More tomorrow....
  • otakuteotakute Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I dont like the people sell this comp instant win a mount of diamons refined= zen ,, i play more then 1000 hours 7 diferent classes at level 60 ( wait to 70) and never have a chance to win this , i play in beta and play the 1rs day i litte frustated ..
  • ketthooverketthoover Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Relkindx you are the man. Just looking back at this thread and really have to admire your giving. I think it's nice, and I don't think everyone would randomly read a post and start dropping codes. Hell I don't know that most would give them out for free.

Whether I happen upon one of these codes or not, the first sentence sums it up. Thanks
    Frankly, reading this thread and seeing the gratitude from people has been well worth it. It's just fun making somebody's day.

Here is another code.

7led9abo8phs9rtg

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    relkindx said:

Frankly, reading this thread and seeing the gratitude from people has been well worth it. It's just fun making somebody's day.

Here is another code.

7led9abo8phs9rtg

Well, been reading the forums while waiting for the patch to finish. I finally decided to try one and it worked. Thanks.

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    relkindx said:

Here is another code.

7led9abo8phs9rtg

Thank you very much for doing this. You are really awesome. :)
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    Hey everyone, I have two codes left.

I wanted to tell you how I obtained them. My friend went to pax and went to a neverwinter session. They place these cards with codes on them on each chair in the session. The session wasn't full so when it was over, my friend grabbed some of the cards on empty seats. The bummer part was that he only grabbed 10. He said he could have gotten 50-100. Anyways, he brought them to me and I've been posting one or two a day. Next time he knows to bring me even more.

Here is my 2nd to last one:

7l3t7e18x5wr4n75

Last one drops tomorrow - good luck.
    edited September 2015
    At work... Dang it :(
    That was a bummer got home saw no one had replied that they used it... Tried it and it's already been redeemed.

Thanks relkindx
  • bagoatbagoat Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    null
    I actually called my roomie from work 20 minutes after it posted and had him log me in and try it (he was thrilled -.-) but it had been used already. lol thanks anyway roomie!!
    Edit** anyone know why when I try to quote it just puts "null" where quote should be??
    Fail is fail -.-
    Hey everyone, this is my last one

7kvktk1ef7fauak7

It was fun while it lasted. Hope you all enjoyed it.
    I hope someone used this last one
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    relkindx said:

I hope someone used this last one

My nephew tried, it showed as an error code, not redeemed.