test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where did my auction bought companion go?

I bought a companion via auction and I don't know how to summon it. I don't see it in my inventory and when I select idle companions it doesn't show there either. What do you guys think?

Comments

• rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    Did you have an active companion slot open? If you had an active slot empty when you bind a companion, that's where it goes. Hit = (or whichever key is to the right of the 0 on your keyboard number line) and check to see if it's in one of your active slots.
  • jstiddyjstiddy Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    you did check mail right?
  • proudmommy79proudmommy79 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Well I've only had 1 companion and I dismissed him to see if anything changed.
    Thanks! I see it as an attachment in my mail but, how do I take the item? I tried selecting it and clicking take item to no avail.
    Is there another place for mail than from the main menu options?
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    you need to access your mail from the post boxes in PE, items cannot be retrieved when accessed from the mail icon on the toolbar.

Other option is that VIPs can summon a postal box.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    While you can read and send text mail remotely anywhere through the mail interface, in order to send items in the mail system or claim items from the mail system, you must open the mail interface at either a Courier or Mail Box. In short, you cannot send or claim items remotely.
    I figured it out thanks guys!