test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The future of Dragon's Hoard Enchantments on XBox

2»

Comments

• stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    You know what's strange, is I checked the reply to the dragon hoard question before replying with the above earlier today to validate the response. After your above reply, I went back to the twitter feed to copy the question / answer, but now I cannot find the twitter response (anyone else!?)....

The question was very much along the lines of "are dragon hoard enchantments CD being nerfed when mod 6 releases" to which the reply was definitely "there are no current plans to change the dragon hoard enchantment."

Given I can no longer find the twitter question (I am tired, so maybe I'm missing it), no...I am not sure. In fact, there's no way in hell I'd bet on ANY interpretation of a fact/gaurantee/promise or other statement from Cryptic...

Especially since I have witnessed threads and promo communications change or just vanish, as well as other cover ups.
  • hipranger1hipranger1 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I saw the answer that they had no plans to change the DH, and I read it as no plans to un-nerf it. The question that was answered did not show in the twitter feed for me.
  • stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    It would be HAMSTER easier to nail jello to a wall than to get a clear answer from cryptic. I'm feeling assured that the nerf is in fact real given the twitter question and response are clearly gone now

What sux is I was going to take a screenshot and didn't. Lesson learned. This company can be so unneccessarily shady about their communication.
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    horray for not being nerfed.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • vdeekvvdeekv Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2015

This company can be so unnecessarily shady about their communication.

^^^Agreed!! All we ask for is honest communication... If someone messed up and tweeted incorrectly, just tell us and give us the correct information. It might not be what we want to hear, but at least we'll know where we stand. It's not rocket science.

Pretending it didn't happen or trying, in the case of the Nine H's Lock Box/Gond event early release, to spin a mess up as an intentional 'sneak peek' is just plain childish. Are these guys having milk and cookies while finger painting at their board meetings or what?

I also saw the tweet saying no plans to change the DH enchants. Until Neverwinter TOS is updated to allow them to edit my memory I'm not going to forget that.
  • popezen01popezen01 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    Just asked Andy on twitch and the Dragon Hoard is on a timer now. This has been verified.
  • igotit4freeigotit4free Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    popezen01 said:

Just asked Andy on twitch and the Dragon Hoard is on a timer now. This has been verified.

Damn, did they happen to mention how long the timer will be or any other info about the nerf as there is no mention about it in the patch notes?

• popezen01popezen01 Member Posts: 125 Arc User

popezen01 said:

Damn, did they happen to mention how long the timer will be or any other info about the nerf as there is no mention about it in the patch notes?

No, Sorry
  • igotit4freeigotit4free Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Damn shame they are doing this to the hoards.

Anyone know if the Fey's Blessing Ench (Link: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Lesser_Fey_Blessing_Enchantment) has a timer like the DH's or do they just have the 30sec cd like the hoards had? It wont be the same as you can't put ench into artifact weapons etc... but better than nothing I guess....