test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Universe now recruiting

2»

Comments

• truckiesnaketruckiesnake Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Vimes,

If you are still interested feel free to contact me on xbl at II SnakEyez II

As for an update on Universe, we are still actively recruiting and filling up quickly. We are looking to add some DCs and GFs but are openly recruiting all classes.

I am pleased to announce that the players we have added have been very active in game, with chat and getting groups.

If you are tired of trudging through content alone, being in guild that doesn't suit your needs, or want to learn from and play with higher level players like yourself let us know. We not only enjoy quick clearing of content, but we like to talk shop. We talk builds, variations, equipment, upcoming changes, market trends, etc.

I am happy to discuss any questions you may have either in the forums or on xbl any time. I look forward to hearing from you.

SNAKE
  • smoothkill21smoothkill21 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    You guys still recruiting and any of the members serious about Pvp as well ? I have a 60 anointed champion cleric and 60 scoundrel rogue. I have been looking for an active guild to run some Pvp/Pve. Thanks

Character: medic
    Gt: flsalsero

Character : scarlet
    Gt TrickedBaller
  • masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    Universe is still recruiting. We are 50+ players strong and looking for more good players. We currently need more DCs and Guardian Fighters. Also looking to recruit some people who will play Paladins as mains when available.
  • rapgodkylerapgodkyle Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Gt: Rap God Kyle
    Trickster Rogue 10.5k gs
  • dannmclovindannmclovin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hey guys im looking for a guild to be my first and yall might be a match i hope i am for you as well.
    im a hunter ranger. im central time zone and that doesnt mean much for me i play all the time while i wait to ship out to the army im 20. my hunter ranger has a gear score of 15.4. im level 60 and not through my campaign but im raging hard on it. my goals are as of now to get rod and my artifact main hand. if you find me a match my name is Lt stigletz on xbox with a lower case L. hope to hear from and talk about the guild soon
    We will get in touch with you both. I will not be on Xbox until this evening so I apologize if there is a delay.
  • fknblanc1967fknblanc1967 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited August 2015
    I'd like to be considered for this guild. I play on xbox one.....gamertag is Fcn Blanc.....lvl60 trickster rogue and I have completed story.....all I can do anymore are group and daily
    Great blanc. I just finished for the night. Would you mind if I checked in with you tomorrow?
    Kyle, I try you again tomorrow as well. Not sure if you got my message tonight.
    New mods announced September 8th for XBox One! We're looking for more people who want to play Paladin as mains and a few other skilled players. Our guild is growing strong and we could always use more good people. Message me at GT:MasterWolf56 or Snake at GT: II SnakeEyez II. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • petitjamipetitjami Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Interested in the guild. 11k dps cleric, Sir James@petitjami
    OK. Sir James, I'll look for you in game later today. Message me if you see me on. GT MasterWolf56.
  • nhojelfpoknhojelfpok Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I'm currently running my 13.8k HR Trapper looking for a good guild and I'm very interested I play 6 days a week so I'm pretty much always on. I'm trying to find a group so I can boost my gear with end game content but its hard to do alone. Please msg me on xbl about the possibility of joining your group thank you.

GT: Prf Papshmere
    NH, I'll try to catch up with you when I get online in a bit.
    Just a quick update from Universe. We are continuing our recruitment push into Mod 6. Many of our members have reached level 70 with several very close. We are looking to add more active players that are focused on mod 6 and looking forward to Strongholds. Clerics, Paladins and Tanks are at a premium,no classes will be excluded though.

If you're tired of playing alone in the new normal or looking for a guild of highly active knowledgeable people let us know.

Also, we have a website you can apply from if that is your preference:

www.nw-universe.com

Hope to hear from you.

SNAKE
  • billcosby#8199 billcosby Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    You guys still recruiting? Ive messaged both snake and wolf with no luck. Xbox name is Pingasaurus Rex.
    I dont recall ever seeing the message. I'll follow up with you.