test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greater Mark Of Union/Rough AD

Just Bought a Greater Mark Of Union for 295K AD Today. Got tired of waiting. I now have an Epic Tiamant "Orb of Majesty" but I also have only 55,000 refined AD left. I have 500K rough AD just sitting there Doing Nothing. Waiting for the days to pass We should get the ability to refine additional Rough AD's when we make large purchases to make up for this!!

Comments

• patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Wow the GMOU went down A LOT. Last week it was at minimum 400k ad lol
  • bluedoodbluedood Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Try to spread your salvage over other characters so your rough pool does not get as high on just one. Keeping a few hundred thousand is nice for the days you may not run dungeons or log in for long.
  • aznly92aznly92 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    "Got tired of waiting."
    So...you're telling me because you were impatient that the game should just be spoonfed to you.
    You have so many roughs, why didn't you just sell those epics you got for real astral diamonds then if you want more. If the limit was increased, everybody would just have a bunch of diamonds which would render them useless, or just drive the prices of everything up.
    GWF 3.5k i.Lvl 18.3k power, 15.8k Crit strike, 6.1k ArPen, 2.1k Rec, 66.5% Crit chance, 117.1% Crit Severity, Unbuffed
  • residentgearhedresidentgearhed Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    "Got tired of waiting."
    So...you're telling me because you were impatient that the game should just be spoonfed to you.
    You have so many roughs, why didn't you just sell those epics you got for real astral diamonds then if you want more. If the limit was increased, everybody would just have a bunch of diamonds which would render them useless, or just drive the prices of everything up.

I'm just saying if you grind on a game for 4-6 hours a day the rewards should be higher and more often. I have Killed over 1000 dragons, Ran hundreds of Dungeons and have only won 1 Greater Mark of Potency. Greater Mark of Union has never even Dropped. I get it,Bottom line they want you to spend real money. Face it aznly92 Its a scam.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    More to the point, why isn't the GMU available from the Bizarre like the GMO?!

Given their necessity for upgrades, their use is unavoidable for ALL players and should be sold alongside the GMO for 100k!

I've never played an MMO where you are forced to buy necessary items at extortionate rates simply because you can't get them through everyday means.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    Its not just the GMO Union that is needed in upgrading. You need Potency, Union, Stability, and Power.
    Agreed Armadeox, patsfire.. I also have a problem with the 1% chance to upgrade, forcing you to purchase a coalescent Ward at a ridiculous price. Anyone else have issues with that????
    With the C wards, I have been lucky enough to get a lot of trade bars from lockboxes. I only buy maybe 2-3 keys a week with AD. So with the trade bars I buy the C Wards. I currently have a stock of 10 C Wards waiting.

Edit: I guess getting trade bars from a lockbox is NOT really all that lucky though lol
  • xdarklordacexxdarklordacex Member Posts: 6 New User
    It amazes me the lack of research of the Xbox community with this game. GMOU's are lacking because we do not have the modules in which they drop. This will change in September as the GMOU's are dungeon drops or rewards. If you research the items you are missing on wiki it will tell you where to get them. Just be glad boot loot is being addressed because GMOU farming is gonna be brutal.
    Well, I have been lucky to get 2 GMOU and 1 GMO Power running ELOL in the last 2 days!
    There will be more chances with the missing mods
    I thought some PC person said that it is now next to impossible to get the Greater Marks to drop. Can't remember the reason why he said, but he said it is extremely difficult.
    As with anything free money is a factor unfortunately, however, they are right drops are fewer (because of money/lockbox you get it), but for the Xbox we'll get the 1% more that we were missing from the Dread Ring I believe it was. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying they will be pouring in, just that we'll have better chances.
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    GMOP and GMOU are only 50k on PC. so they must drop enough to keep the price down.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

Yes because they have the full game and it has been played for years. We'll get there too, just watch the AH by October's end more will be there.
  • raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Bro it's a market. If everyone can freely refine rough ad then prices go up. The percentage of your income spent remains the same, your still broke.
  • silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    That's funny considering that they are going to be free when dread ring comes out in less then a month.. lol

Everytime I get a greater mark drop I sell it for an absurd amount because people are idiots.
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
    Right raymond00713 I'm broke. Yeah an AD purchase to Upgrade an artifact to Epic which includes: 1 GMOU (300KAD) and 2 GMO Potency (200KAD) and 1 coalescent Ward (244kAD) will do that to you. Played for 2 months straight and none of these Items dropped for free in the Game. Just doesn't seem right.
    Just to be sure....you upgraded an actual ARTIFACT right, not a belt/cloak/weapon? Cause if you did, you just wasted those Marks since the belt/cloak/weapon will be obsolete in a month
    Tiamat's Orb of Majesty
  • lucaspetribrlucaspetribr Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    You don´t need a C ward to upgrade artifacts.
    Bro it's a market. If everyone can freely refine rough ad then prices go up. The percentage of your income spent remains the same, your still broke.

raymond is right. The RAD/AD limit is important to protect casual players. If there´s no limite, hardcore players would refine thousands may be millions of AD per day and make the prices of everything skyrocket.

Then you say put all GM to sell on Woudrous Bazaar, but for what price? 100k?

GM of stability is sold by 40K on the AH.

Xbox CW SS Renegade
    What do you mean you don't need a C Ward to upgrade? Technically you could use P Wards, but the odds are slim to none that they would work lol
  • lucaspetribrlucaspetribr Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I have never used a C ward to upgrade artifacts, only armor and weapon enchantments... recently i´ve upgrade a titamat´s orb and still didn´t use it.
    Xbox CW SS Renegade
    So you have gotten everything upgraded using P. Wards? How many have you gone through?
  • blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    you can get lucky and only take 2 or 3. I have used P wards on enchants and gone thru a few. But they are cheap.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• lucivictuslucivictus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Going from Rare to Epic on Tiamats orb is a 50% chance. No need to use a C Ward, lol, that's what P Wards are for. And 200k for a GMoP? Where is the OP shopping???
  • cycloptomesecycloptomese Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    lucivictus wrote: »
    Going from Rare to Epic on Tiamats orb is a 50% chance. No need to use a C Ward, lol, that's what P Wards are for. And 200k for a GMoP? Where is the OP shopping???

I know, right? Aren't those the ones you can get for 100k in the Wondrous Bazaar?
  • infamous2999infamous2999 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    It takes two GMOP maybe? so 200K?
  • lucivictuslucivictus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Nope. Just refined mine to Epic. Just one GMoP.
  • gkjones85gkjones85 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I get 5-8 gmop/union/potency a day that we farm them. Usually every 4th to 5th dungeon has one drop. My guild does 25-40 dungeons a day 3-4 days a week. Had the other day we did 5 in a row and got 2 potency 2 power and a union in a row.

Run a dungeon in 7-9 minutes and just burn through them until satisfied. Get a good group of friends who play often never want or need a greater mark again. We just sell them and split the proceeds equally.

School started and we need another one or two frequent players if anyone interested as well, my gamer tag is tater tot 91685. When I say frequent I mean 8-16 hours a day preferred.

Members are required to follow all looting rules established via Xbox chat in order to join groups. No one member makes a larger share or cut than any other member.

Chuck Norris