test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elemental Evil and Restarting Area

ontrix1ontrix1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
I have completed most of Elemental Evil but have not completed Spinward Rise. I cannot find the quests that track the number of tasks I have completed. Is there a way to reset this area? If not, where do you get the Further Vigilance and Final Vigilance tasks from?

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    You need to do tasks for the dwarf in order to move on. The NPCs gain a sort of yellowish glow when they have a non-repeatable task for you.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • ontrix1ontrix1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    You need to do tasks for the dwarf in order to move on. The NPCs gain a sort of yellowish glow when they have a non-repeatable task for you.

I understand that but there is no quest being given that shows the number of vigilance quests you have left.
  • mrgiggles65mrgiggles65 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    ontrix1 wrote: »

I understand that but there is no quest being given that shows the number of vigilance quests you have left.
    The dragonborn general gives you the Vigilance quests. If you have no journal entry for them then you currently have zero to do and need to either talk to him or talk to the dwarf standing nearby to get a quest which will open up the next section of Spinward Rise. The quest progression for the area is not clear.

• suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    ...also, if you still have four unresolved vigiQuests from the other areas in your journal, this might cause General Lizard to go spiteful...

the first cycle intro normally should launch OK. Just the linking quests to advance to the 2nd and 3rd cycle in SpinRise are either bugged or missing, and somehow this hasn't been fixed during the four months this whole shebang is operational...