test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone able to buy ZEN through ARC ??

luisandluisand Member Posts: 53 Arc User
So I decided to try out that new VIP offer. But ARC isen't working. I have tried :
- 3 Diffrent comps.
- 3 Different browsers ; Chrome , IE and the ARC software.
All just hang when i click checkout .

Is it just me ? , or ARC ?
Finally a proud member of The Lower Depths of Neverwinter.

Best Answer

• sharonious_rebelsharonious_rebel Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2015 Answer ✓
    I bought some yesterday with a mastercard (but not through the skrill option). It was during the extended maintenance, so if it's a post-second-launch problem my success won't apply.

edit to add: bought it through Arc

Answers

• fenyxdrayvenfenyxdrayven Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Are you going through Skrill/Card ? Happened to me in the past with both options as skrill also provides the visa/mastercard solution for them. Double check your card statement to make sure that money hasnt been taken by skrill without any acknowledgement of an order at all by arc, had that before too and that took about a week to sort out through skrill
  • luisandluisand Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I choose VISA card and then nothing happens, never get to entering card details. In arc its just a loading icon, in the browser they often end up with : this page could not be loaded.
    Bougth ZEN several times (way more than i should :P ) and never had problems. Hence why I'm asking here if anyone actually has succesfully bougth zen after the weakholds launch :)
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 305 Arc User
    Try turning off NoScript and / or Adblock addons?
    I suggested that in-game to someone and they came back a few minutes later saying that was indeed the problem.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    I'm having issues as well and have filed a Support Ticket as it really fuddled up on me, like really bad.
  • luisandluisand Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I finally managed to buy ZEN, all I did different was to click on the skrill icon instead of the VISA on.
    Then on the skrill page i could switch to visa, and from there it went like normal.
  • devlardevlar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    so how long am I supposed to wait when I look at my transaction history for the 12th still says reviewing?
  • xguildxguild Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have had the same issue using the credit card option (actually have a pending ticket) and according to the support guys they have had several such ticket and the issue has been escalated so they are on it.

I was ultimatly able to buy Zen through Skrill option.
  • xguildxguild Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I can tell you with 100% certainty its not a computer or browser issue. It has something to do with the account itself. I tried all browswers, different computer, computers on which a friend logged in and bought Zen fine than using the same computer logging into my account I was unable to. I tried through an Iphone and through the Arc client. It doesn't matter on what or where I do it from it just hangs on the checkout when using credit card.
  • strous1strous1 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Every time I ever went to buy zen through arc it redirected me through my browser and made me sign in all over again so, buying zen through arc has never worked for me. Another fine mess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PnP Red Box DM & Player (74 - ?). NWN + SoU + HotU (4-03),
    NWN Diamond Edition, Neverwinter Nights Complete (NWN + NWN2).