test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Draconic vs other tier 2?

popezen01popezen01 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
So I switched from Miracle healer set to full draconic armor.

Have others used both and what did you prefer? I really like the draconic set. I can launch my dailys more often and seem to take almost no damage

Comments

• silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    I've been running full draconic for awhile. It's a better healing set, however the T1 High Prophet set is still arguably the best set in the game for it's set bonus. I'm going to put a bunch of armor kits on my set to help accumulate some of the lost stats but i'll be worth it.
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • jamis4maximusjamis4maximus Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    The HP set bonus is great and all, but I think the cleric community overrates it a bit. If your party members are up to 24% resistance ignored and you have other debuffs like plaguefire/terror/etc, I don't know that the HP bonus will actually be doing much for you. If you only play PUGs though, then by all means stick with HP since its unlikely PUG players are maxed out on their RI.
  • gkjones85gkjones85 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    Hp suit was nice has its place against some sustained boss fights like spider temple and lostmauth but not worth two cents in trash pulls and speed runs.

Personally I don't need the +20% from the draconic suit and enjoy the tankyness of the Templar suit. My groups never wipe and I always get compliments on being best cleric my pug groups have ever seen. So use what you want ! In the end it's how you play
  • atroxknightatroxknight Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Draconic templar dead clerics heal no one.
  • srgtchaossrgtchaos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Heres my question...

Would it be better to keep my HP with Vorpal or go with draconic templar bonus and keep the vorpal or swap with PF?
  • mikeyfliesmikeyflies Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    The HP set bonus is great and all, but I think the cleric community overrates it a bit. If your party members are up to 24% resistance ignored and you have other debuffs like plaguefire/terror/etc, I don't know that the HP bonus will actually be doing much for you. If you only play PUGs though, then by all means stick with HP since its unlikely PUG players are maxed out on their RI.

Misconception due to the faulty tool tips. The HP set will *most* help those with maxed RI for the enemies you are facing. I won't link the relevant pieces but a careful read of damage buffs and debuffs will help sort things out.

The debuff/buff results in a much larger damage boost than plague fire (~23% or so on bosses vs 9% for a greater plague fire).
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Draconic templar dead clerics heal no one.

Could I ask for some punctuation? I can't understand what you meant.