test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Totally Disconnected, non connection to server

thaladangthaladang Member Posts: 7 Arc User
I have had no problems running this game for monthes now but, yesterday (28th July) I find myself locked out of the game. The launcher is not connecting to main server,in fact it sits there doing nothing.
I can access Gateway so, feel it's not my account the problem.
Is anyone else suffering this problem ?or,is there a fix I can do

Comments

• henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    Do you get a green light in the launcher?
    Have you tried verify or safe mode?

Sounds like one for a support ticket.
  • bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    having that issue myself today and launcher times out so no green light
  • thaladangthaladang Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I'm in the UK & just discovered the whole country has had a Broadband problem for the last 24hrs which, should be resolved tomorrow. Fingers crossed this resolves the problem of the Launcher connecting to the server, for me !
    "Whole country" is not accurate. I know at least one person in the UK who has had no internet problems... me!
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    I'm in the US and have been sitting like this for the past few minutes:
    3dsp7l3.jpg

header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    I just restarted my computer. It seems to be working now.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    Seems to be working again at least in western US
  • theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    you can log into the gateway and do non-leadership professions! But there's no way to claim items from the mailbox, so if you run out of resources and wanna buy something on the AH you're SOL.
  • d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    There are non leadership professions? At least I could clear the finished ones and wait for game to come up to get them running again. I guess that's something at least.
  • mikeofarcmikeofarc Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Twitter update:

"We're aware of the issues with our servers and have been working on getting them up and running again."
  • mikeofarcmikeofarc Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    prettycelt wrote: »
    mikeofarc wrote: »
    Twitter update:

"We're aware of the issues with our servers and have been working on getting them up and running again."

So nice that they give updates at a place not everyone uses. I've never Tweeted in my life and likely never will. Thanks for the heads up.

No problem :)

I'm not a Twitter user either. I bookmarked the page after the last huge maintenace delay. It's worth keeping an eye on when the inevitable problems arrive :/

https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame/

• tuncextuncex Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    I and my friends are going through the same problem since yesterday.
    sometimes we can connect more minutes after Some suffer much lag, we are disconnected and could not get back to the game because laucher dont work.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,046 Arc User
    First it was just rubberbanding all over the place.
    Then it was upgraded to "server not responding" every few moments.
    Followed by disconnects during loggin onto the next character.
    And last but not least, this was toped by a game crash.

Any data on how many bots from the Gateway are now logging into the game to continue their "work"?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
    regenerde wrote: »
    Any data on how many bots from the Gateway are now logging into the game to continue their "work"?

Er, all of them I think. I'm shocked at how quickly they recovered. I expected a few weeks of economy chaos but the Zax blipped for 2 days and then recovered. I'd converted all my zen into AD because I expected the exchange rate to plummet. I think it only got down to about 495.

Someone, somewhere has access to the login stats. I bet there is a huge rise in game logins to match the huge drop in gateway logins.

They really need to do a mega-purge of bot accounts like WOW did. They obviously could see the gateway botting. Just delete the accounts, along with the assets, AD etc. Sends a powerful message. If you make it hard enough or unprofitable enough for bots then they will move on to another game.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,046 Arc User
    That would only be half a solution to the problem, they also have to bann everyone, that has bought AD from those goldsellers. But that would require real GMs ingame and doing the work...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!