test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a really good Guardian Fighter Guide

maverickredmaverickred Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Just as the title says, I'm thinking of making my next character as a Guardian Fighter but I would like to look more into how to properly build it up and such so any and all help is very much appreciated.

Comments

• dukesirashidukesirashi Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I am new to NW and MMOs in general but have been playing regularly for a couple of months. I am still a noob though so dont't take any of this as gospel. I'm still learning and looking for good guidance as well. :D

I started off playing a GF as I enjoyed the fighter type classes in previous RPGs. I get the feeling though that the GF is not a very popular class as NW seems mostly solo DPS oriented. Good build info is out there but most of the stuff you will find is outdated. Do a search for Indy's updated GF build as it is the best/most recent one I have seen but keep in mind it is geared for group play.

I use a form of this build and it works well but solo PVE can be challenging from time to time as the damage output is lacking. I have a 14.5 GS gf now with T2 gear and a number of artifacts and the class is playable and fun for me. As I grind for everything I get instead of spending money though it can be time consuming as the solo PVE fights can take much more time than some other classes due to the lack of damage output with my build. If you don't have an established pre-made group for dungeons or PVE, good luck. :)

• maverickredmaverickred Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I am new to NW and MMOs in general but have been playing regularly for a couple of months. I am still a noob though so dont't take any of this as gospel. I'm still learning and looking for good guidance as well. :D

I started off playing a GF as I enjoyed the fighter type classes in previous RPGs. I get the feeling though that the GF is not a very popular class as NW seems mostly solo DPS oriented. Good build info is out there but most of the stuff you will find is outdated. Do a search for Indy's updated GF build as it is the best/most recent one I have seen but keep in mind it is geared for group play.

I use a form of this build and it works well but solo PVE can be challenging from time to time as the damage output is lacking. I have a 14.5 GS gf now with T2 gear and a number of artifacts and the class is playable and fun for me. As I grind for everything I get instead of spending money though it can be time consuming as the solo PVE fights can take much more time than some other classes due to the lack of damage output with my build. If you don't have an established pre-made group for dungeons or PVE, good luck. :)

You wouldn't happen to know Indy's full username by any chance?
  • dukesirashidukesirashi Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Sorry, I dont.
  • maverickredmaverickred Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Sorry, I dont.

Link to the guide then?