test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reporting Bugs Like a Pro - READ THIS BEFORE REPORTING

124»

Comments

• jschaefer6556jschaefer6556 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Subject: My recovery on my CW is not working
    Steps to reproduce: Example, the cool down time on my icy terrain is 9.6 seconds. With 45% recharge speed increase it still takes 9.6s to recharge. I have tested every spell and the same issue occurs with all encounters
    Bug: I am not benefiting from my 45% recharge speed
    Notes: I have no other notes, if u want I could record a game clip. Also just so you know I am a lvl 60 CW renegade spec and I have 5 of 5 heroic points in the fight on feat. I have taken fight on off and there is still no difference.
  • zunamarzunamar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Hello bought a couple of chests and in one got a token for fadime zatar that seems impossible to find in Xbox. Also got a Artifact Provisions Pack but no artifact in this one... Playing under @sunamar on Xbox one
  • bsokol1bsokol1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have also been affected by this glitch/problem. I have defeated Tiamat close to 10 times, every time I get a linu's favor with my win, and it has never read more than 1 linu's favor in my currency tab. I should have close to 10 favors by now, making me very close to my offhand. But as of now, my offhand is unobtainable except on the chance that Tiamat drops the specific one i need. What is the point of me continuing to defeat Tiamat if I have nothing to gain from it. I have sent a ticket it and they referred me to this forum. My only hope now is that I get my offhand from a drop rather than earning it through linu's favor. I hope that this is resolved soon. Character name: Jaqen H'ghar
    xbox gamertag: SmokinGorp
    please contact me with any info on this bug. It is slowing my character advancement drastically.
  • mrdevyymrdevyy Member Posts: 3 New User
    Same here it will not update and i even go to go on youtube and and it loads saying neverwinter needs an update i keep on clicking on youtube an it loaded the game and says this console was unable to retrieve a security token please try again later?

i have done all basic troubleshooting and it will not update my connection is fine i can update other games(Call of duty)
    Please fix this ASAP
    I Have no idea what to do i wont do anything..
  • xzeihoranthxzeihoranth Member Posts: 1 New User
    The Dread Vault

1. Engage Yshiggol
    2. Use teleporting ability (such as Fox Shift)
    3. Get stuck INSIDE Yshiggol
    4. Die
    5. Get resurrected, remain stuck in Yshiggol
    6. Insta-death

Those steps clear enough? Getting tired of dieing on such a pathetically easy fight because I get stuck inside the boss.
  • darc12345darc12345 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Subject: Issues/Bugs on Guardian Fighters (Xbox)

Guardian Fighter's Daily Villain's menace states we gain immunity to disabling effects. However this seem to not be the case against trickster rogue smokebomb, etc. We still get stunned, slowed & dazed.

Another issue is sometimes Anvil of Doom does not work on small target such as Amush Drake. No damage done.
  • mortimyr123mortimyr123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    With elemental evil being new i have found: On the drowned shore map I was doing the shock troopers quest. I went down in glimmerstone mine and upon releasing it spawned me in silver drip mine. While that's not really major thing besides having to make my way back to the other mine it is still an inconvenience for players. Thanks
  • koopers4444koopers4444 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    OK first post here.. popping my noob cherry!

Since the patch day I have not being able to get in to the game. The game starts as usual and gets to the press A screen. Pressing A does not work and the game just hangs on this screen. I have un installed and re installed but it has not worked. Any ideas?

Version - NW.50.20150807xb.5
  • magnusg15magnusg15 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Bugs:

Smoke bomb doesn't Proc shadowy opportunity:

Steps to reproduce:

Spec rogue with shadowy opportunity and one with shadows
    Go stealth
    Use smoke bomb from stealth (see crit numbers etc)
    Go stealth again just to make sure you are doing damage from stealth
    See no shadowy opportunity numbers

Note: path of blades also doesn't proc
    and blood soaked blades does no damage as well the only additional step in blood soaked blades is kill an enemy prior to using smoke bomb.

Tired of these feats not being activated, we are pretty much the weakest class now.

• stewthebatstewthebat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    storm spell for control wizard is not hitting critical strikes. started doing this 2-3 days ago.
    im loosing a lot of dmg because of this and i would like it fixed...........
  • nick200969nick200969 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    main hand artifact missing.
    nick great weapon fighter
    completed spineward rise vigilance missions when i clicked the a button to collect it came up with surver issue when the server issue was sorted my main artifact disappeared and i couldnt collect it searched inventory and it wasnt there logged out and back in to see if i could collect it and i couldnt is there anything you can do to help me as i have off hand artifact weapon but i need the main hand artifact weapon
  • ketthooverketthoover Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Cryptic developers,

With EE forced respec I found myself looking and questioning my first characters ability rolls. He is a SW with con 10. Con is a secondary ability so it should be higher than non-primary abilities.

Through support help and my wife's new account I was able to determine that SW is only class that allows a secondary ability to roll at below 12.

1. Create new toon
    2. Pick SW class
    3. Reroll scores watching con and get 10
    4. Go back and pick any other class
    5. Reroll scores watching secondary abilities, nothing below 12.

The nothing below 12 lines up to the ability roll table on neverwinter wiki.

Why is a SW allowed to roll such a low score in con? Con is damage bonus and hp bonus, so seems like an important stat. should this be an allowable roll? Is this an error?
  • lucretius6#6639 lucretius6 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Problem with invites--Am I the only one?

I've been playing a while. I have one level 67 toon and one at 63. In that whole time, I've never been able to send an invite. At first, I thought I was typing it wrong, so I got a wireless keyboard in order to be more accurate. Please let me know if I have an error in my syntax:

Team_Invite toonname@playername

I've tried both typing the whole thing and using the little popup boxes that help you to spell it correctly, in case I was typing something incorrectly.

People ask me to invite them, I send an invite, I don't get any indication in the chat window that it sent, my text just disappears when I hit "A" to send. I don't find that weird, since there is no confirmation in the mail window that you mail sent, either. They ask again for the invite, I tell them I did, they say they didn't see it. From level 0 to the approx. 130 levels I have between the toons, I have never even once managed to send an invite. It's really frustrating. Extensive online searches for how to send an invite imply to me that it isn't a problem for anyone else. I also searched these forums before posting, but there were a lot of hits for the word "invite," so I apologize if this topic has been posted before.

I have reproduced this enough to know that it is account-wide.

It's a real problem, because people think I'm rude and/or get annoyed when I have to explain that they have to be the one to send the invite. They don't understand, and I'd really like to get this solved.

Thanks in advance!
  • misobymisoby Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Subject: Envoking:

The envoking to my god will not populate to receive the bonus no matter what.

I go to Protectors enclave
    I go to the area to envoke
    I press LB to get to the menu
    NO BUTTON FOR ENVOKING

2nd steps
    I throw down my portalable altar
    I press LB to get to the Menu
    NO BUTTON FOR ENVOKING

I press on the button I know it is ... It shows the animation, but wont give me anything

On my ticket 150929-000328

I got back this response:
    Make sure that your characters' bags have space in it to add mulitple items and your overflow bag is empty. If you have space and your overflow is empty, please submit a bug report.

Unfortunately, we do not currently have an in game bug report system. Please refer to the Xbox bug report section of our Neverwinter forums, this will allow other players to discuss the issue and give feedback.

Always when my bags are full it always tells me my inventory is full ... Yes, even when I envoked before ... Does anyone else have this problem and can someone tell me the work around you use ... I am trying to work on getting the currency so I can get either the Horse mount or the time consuming angel companion ...
  • superjewbrentsuperjewbrent Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    2 things first off my double kills are not counting in gauntlegrim campaign and my revives arent counting in the ice wind pvp campaign. The second thing is more serious. One of my characters is a tr. My sod isnt working correctly
    1. I enter stealth or even start attacking in stealth shadow of demise does not proc.
    2. Sod will randomly proc about 4-5 secs later.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    misoby said:

Subject: Envoking:

The envoking to my god will not populate to receive the bonus no matter what.

I go to Protectors enclave

I go to the area to envoke

I press LB to get to the menu

NO BUTTON FOR ENVOKING

2nd steps

I throw down my portalable altar

I press LB to get to the Menu

NO BUTTON FOR ENVOKING

I press on the button I know it is ... It shows the animation, but wont give me anything

On my ticket 150929-000328

I got back this response:

Make sure that your characters' bags have space in it to add mulitple items and your overflow bag is empty. If you have space and your overflow is empty, please submit a bug report.

Unfortunately, we do not currently have an in game bug report system. Please refer to the Xbox bug report section of our Neverwinter forums, this will allow other players to discuss the issue and give feedback.

Always when my bags are full it always tells me my inventory is full ... Yes, even when I envoked before ... Does anyone else have this problem and can someone tell me the work around you use ... I am trying to work on getting the currency so I can get either the Horse mount or the time consuming angel companion ...

They removed to warning for full inventory or items in overflow bag with Mod 6. You will not get a warning, it just won't invoke.

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

2 things first off my double kills are not counting in gauntlegrim campaign and my revives arent counting in the ice wind pvp campaign. The second thing is more serious. One of my characters is a tr. My sod isnt working correctly

1. I enter stealth or even start attacking in stealth shadow of demise does not proc.

2. Sod will randomly proc about 4-5 secs later.

Check the tooltip. There has been a fix with Mod 6. It now works as it should. Only your "powers" proc SOD. Your at-wills are not powers.

• missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Well I already sent a ticket to the support and they referred my back here so I'm going to post my issue here:

Whenever I equip my Perfect Plague Fire Enchantment on my new "Dagger of Elemental Fire" artifact weapon the CLASS FEATURE (Artifact Power) "Duelist's Flurry" shows ??%., e.g. in the equip tab it says the following. Equip: Increase damage done by all swings and bleeds of Duelist's Flurry by ??%!

Rather than showing a certain number like the 6% (weapon's level is epic).

Is this a normal bug/glitch and I don't need to worry about it or is my enchantment glitched? Couldn't find anything in the forums sorry.

Even after equipping any other weapon enhancement it's the same. So I really don't know what it could be. When I have no weapon enhancement equipped it shows correctly the "6%" but as soon as I equip any enchantment it goes to "...by ??%".

For the record: I have 1500h+ playtime, my character is a LV70 Trickster Rogue and my item-level is 2,832 and the stats were fine before the Elemental Evil update. The bug/error only appeared afterwards and with the new elemental artifact main-hand.

Final edit: I asked someonelse to inspect my main hand and he says he can see the "by 6%" so I guess it a tooltip error or whatever.

Thanks in advance!
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
This discussion has been closed.