test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any guilds left that still help fresh 70s?

So yeah, all the people hiring I have seen in-game ask to be +2000 iLv. I made the mistake to lv a dps alt as I grew tired of maining a DC. Terrible idea btw, I am having one hard time getting into any parties at all.

I cannot learn to play the new end-game dungeons if I am not even given the chance, was wondering if there are people willing to teach and help.

Btw I am legit already, but I dunno, there are folks that tried to help, but sadly so far it has been at very odd hours for me, I don't seem to be able to share a timezone with the helping people there.

Comments

• arbitrarityarbitrarity Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I just joined Team Fencebane recently, and they seem to have many sub-70's and opportunities for help. I know I myself joined partially for opportunities TO help people out, and I do my best with what time I have.
  • cbniacbnia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    Hi there,

Guild Medieval are currently recruiting and we take any class, character level and player skill level. We are an exploit free, family friendly and helpful guild so may be of interest to you :)

We are looking for mature, courteous players to join us. Some of our guild rules are:

- No Profanity
    - No Bullying/Name Calling
    - No Exploits/Cheats/Hacks

If you are interested, there is some more information about us on our recruitment thread:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/513494/guild-medieval-maturity-fair-play-family-friendly

To sign up, just visit our website and fill out an application:
    https://www.guildmedieval.com/

Or you can add me in game also (@cbnia) if you want to ask me any questions :)
    @cbnia

Guild Medieval *GH20*
    We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people
    www.guildmedieval.com
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Well met Chocobolo!

Tyrs Paladium is a very active medium sized guild that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, or a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild delves in the Tyrs War Room (you can even sign up on your smartphone!) , shoot the breeze in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you.

http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103930
    This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/468608/tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-50-year-olds-guild/p1
    Neverwinter Forums thread promoting our guild.

This is how we roll in Tyrs Paladium. Hope you've enjoyed my little introduction. Hope to speak with you soon, if you feel we have what you are looking for.

Travel well,
    Aandre

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    It may be wise for you to join the Legit channel as well.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Honestly - I've heard really bad things about the Legit channel, but I won't go any further on that... YES, there are plenty of guilds that will help fresh 70s - all the ones above are great, and I'd add the Cloaks to that mix too. Good luck!
  • captproviascaptprovias Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Guess I'll throw my guild in the hat, you sound like a good match.

The Knights of the Round Table isn't the largest guild out there, but our goals are simple. We help ourselfs and guildies first then even those not in our guild. We try to live up to our fictional reputation and serve with honor and virtue. We have no requirements. No application needed. We only ask that you be mature, yet keep chat family friendly, as this prevents 99 percent of the drama associated in most other guilds. No complicated rules to follow, and if you log on at odd hours, that's fine as we have people from all over the world, (Mexico, Ireland, Isreal, Australia, England and of coarse the US just to name a few) however we are primarily english speaking. For more information check out our website we call the Knights' Round Table at tkrt.tk. you can even leave a message there if you'd like, but in game mail or tell is fine as well. We'd be honored to have you, as we have a few new to level 70 ourselves.

King Arthur@captprovias
  • siobahnsolarissiobahnsolaris Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Fidelis ad Mortem is recruiting for the up and coming Strongholds module. We use Teamspeak, guild chat and our forums to communicate with one another. We are a casual guild and know that real life does come first. You don't have to use TS to communicate with us, however we do require some kind of communication when doing dungeon runs and skirmishes. How else will we know if anyone needs help?

If you're interested, check us out! There's a link to our guild page in my signature. All you have to do is click on it. :)

Cheers!
    enjin-675436-SiobahnSolaris-green.png
  • juleadreamjuleadream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    Fringe Division is here to help not only new level 70s, but players of all levels, new or experienced. We have no minimum item level requirement, we do not expect any member to know it all, all we expect is that members of our guild have fun.