What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Freeze Ups Are Worse Than before

2»

Comments

• Options
    nonameduunonameduu Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Dungeons and skirmishes all are unplayable still after 30 min maintenance. DC hallowed ground still freezes game. And btw this is NOT limited to pvp but ALL instances and known issues needs to reflect that.
    December
    Scourge Warlock
  • Options
    nonameduunonameduu Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    mordjyn wrote: »
    This game is mostly unplayable now. Quests and dungeons freeze and require reboot. Only thing that seems to work is Zerg rushing the dragons on the :45

And even then the black dragon still walks into the cliffs
    December
    Scourge Warlock
  • Options
    notsubutainotsubutai Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Thayan Magical Shelter for me - as others have said it's the room with the Third Anchor and the Shocktroop Devil. First time I played it, I managed to get through with only 3 crashes. Currently on my second time and I'm on 3 crashes and not got past the room. I've tried pulling enemies out of the room itself but I still get a hard crash. I've not done any dungeons recently so can't comment on crashes in those.
    Srdjan Windtalker @ notsubutai
  • Options
    mikeyfliesmikeyflies Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    In the Thayan magical shelter ... Get a control wizard or another class that can very quickly freeze or stun and freeze/stunlock all the conjuror's. This will prevent the crashing/freezing if you can kill them before they unstun/thaw.
  • Options
    zenghenzenghen Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I haven't had time to start WoD until last night and unfortunately it was pretty bad. Playing just one character, I froze up and got kicked by just walking around the area to familiarize myself with it twice and once while entering an encounter with the buzzing then crash to dash. I froze up for a few seconds (2-4 seconds) a few other times during encounters and once in the lair.

I'm not sure if this is indicative of the new area or the new coding, but I'm hesitant to continue playing with my main or alts until it's fixed.
  • Options
    linkjdblinkjdb Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Four hard crashes trying to use arcane singularity in frozen dungeon. I was able to finish as long as I avoided one of the best control moves a CW has :/ .
    Guild Leader of Guardians of Mortalis-always looking for friendly players both experienced and new.
    Trickster Rogue 15k GS
    Hunter Ranger 11.5k GS
    Control Wizard 11.5k GS
  • Options
    ajcarp1ajcarp1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    > @awrex1977 said:
    > Freezes have gotten markedly worse, PVE, pretty much everywhere since the last update.
    >
    > Loud clicking multi second freezes.
    >
    > On top of that, last night around 7:30 - 8:00 central time, game became completely unplayable... Started in WoD, same thing in PE & Whispering Caverns. Missed out on several Heroic Encounter rewards...
    >
    > "Server not responding" in red text at top of screen constantly.
    >
    > Hard restarted XBox multiple times, did not fix.
    >
    > Character models took a very long time to load on log in screen. Would get the yellow/gold spinning load circle where characters typically show up.
    >
    > Zone Character was in would load before Character image.
    >
    > Character would eventually load, without armor on.
    >
    > Armor would eventually load.
    >
    > Enter game, "Server not responding"
    >
    > Would occasionally get "disconnected for game server" when trying to load (after hitting "PLAY")
    >
    > Would occasionally get "loading maps" after selecting character.
    >
    > Rubber banding was the worst it has ever been during the very rare times I could actually move.
    >
    > Mount would not summon majority of the time - the graphic for the mount would work, and it would make it's noise, but mount would not appear. (For example - Smoke and roar for the leopard, leopard would not appear).
    >

>
    > Not isolated to just me.
    >
    > This has never been an issue (for me at least), until last night, started 10-11 hours ago. I got fed up with it and went to bed after trying to fix the issue for about 2 hours. I have not tried to log in today to see if the problem has been resolved.

This ^^^^ happening now, worse than it's been in awhile. Multiple DC's today while in dungeon runs as well. Game is becoming unplayable since last update and "patch".
  • Options
    myfist2yourfacemyfist2yourface Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    Just a thought, but you could change the quest from the glitchy one to another until the problem is resolved
    or just replace the troubled encounter with another/ or just disable the power that is causing it from the wizard- his big red circle seems to start it- we have taken to stunning him with 1 player high DPS and killing him before he casts and it works- sometimes...
    -and please fix the ability to KICK at the end of a dungeon, so the loot & booters cant ruin our gaming experience...
    maybe you should kick them...just a thought...
  • Options
    xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Boot and looter types are ruining a large part of the PvE endgame (and Shores) for us humans, but disabling the kicking system is too simple a solution, how could that ever work. Ditto for not giving out the quest that continually locks up, removing it from rotation, how could that ever work.