test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dailies are breaking dungeons

vagu2vagu2 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
Whenever someone uses his/her daily everyone gets disconnected and gets returned to Protector's Enclave without the option to return to the dungeon. What is this?

Comments

• silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    You're probably getting booted... lol
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    That does sound more like a kick than a crash or disconnect.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • nonameduunonameduu Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    No. He's right. That is happening to people too. Everyone in party would get sent to enclave without a return to instance option. This is probably what they fixed with thev30 min maintenance. However the dailies causing game freezes has not been fixed.
    December
    Scourge Warlock
  • vagu2vagu2 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    soonergm wrote: »

So the whole party gets kicked at same time? Yeah, makes total sense.
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    It's not the damn dailies that are getting everyone kicked. It's just the game crashing RANDOMLY . Obviously this was an issue seeing the shut the servers down last night to address it.

I made it 50 percent through a dungeon last night before maintenance. We stopped so a buddy could go get a drink and a min later just standing there it happened. Happens like that in skrimages too. Running to the next wave of enemies then bam "disconnected for servers" pops up. Hopefully they fixed it now
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    It's not the damn dailies that are getting everyone kicked. It's just the game crashing RANDOMLY . Obviously this was an issue seeing the shut the servers down last night to address it.

I made it 50 percent through a dungeon last night before maintenance. We stopped so a buddy could go get a drink and a min later just standing there it happened. Happens like that in skrimages too. Running to the next wave of enemies then bam "disconnected for servers" pops up. Hopefully they fixed it now

Their could easily be more issues than just dailys, but they are definitely a consistent reason

• soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    vagu2 wrote: »
    soonergm wrote: »

So the whole party gets kicked at same time? Yeah, makes total sense.

Sorry vagu, I wasn't trying to deny the possibility of your complaint. The game is pretty buggy so at this point anything is possible. Sometimes i feel like we are beta testing, lol.

Your original post was pretty brief, you didn't really specify that you communicated with your party and verified that everyone was kicked from the map. Normally when you suddenly end up in protectors (for me anyway) it's from a kick. I just assumed that you assumed that everyone else was kicked from the dungeon with you. This was wrong of me.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    We're aware and are going to fix it next week: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9444183

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger