test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

the loot window in dungeons is awful

ijsimdocijsimdoc Member Posts: 15 Arc User
the loot window in dungeons is awful. please fix the placement of the window and now we have to press the select button twice along with the x button this is going to get us killed in battle. I don't mean to complain cause I really like the game but this really needs addressing. thanks
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    mikeyfliesmikeyflies Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Yes this is definitely worse than it was.
  • Options
    angryhalfelfangryhalfelf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This killed me last night in Tuern. I had to figure out why I suddenly couldn't move after passing on a bunch of green drops. Please at least fix the window so that you don't have to press the select button again to refocus on the battle!
  • Options
    monktoastymonktoasty Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    There has been plenty of time to fix the loot windows. Its not even on their known issue list.

There is SO many easy solutions

Just let us set what we want to roll for..id set it to obly roll for purples and respurces. Anytthingng else is so bothersome
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2015
    Someone went ahead and made a bug report up on part of the annoyance, which I've now moved to the XBOX Bug Reports. Thread: XB1 loot window bug - introduced in new Tiamat content drop/patch

Hopefully we'll see more love to the loot system, it is needed on both platforms.
  • Options
    annanondraannanondra Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Bumped the bug report just now, Hopefully they'll address it soon!
  • Options
    heaney74heaney74 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Needs to be fixed soon, what about all the new players that don't understand the loot system and can't be bothered working it out and won't play the game again
  • Options
    tisser202tisser202 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    This loot window blows huge you know whats. The constant need to click in order to get out of it is just horrible. It almost feels like I have to enter the contra 90 lives code to just continue playing. I should not have to hit any other button combination after passing on some <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> green items someone decided to fat finger and pick up. Talk about frustrating come on arc get with the program!!!
  • Options
    kairaterakairatera Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Every time I click to respond to the window, it freezes up and I have to click the select button again and back out before I can move. It was never like this before the update.
  • Options
    obliquity811obliquity811 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Agreed, it's God Awful!
  • Options
    crimsunncrimsunn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    It is awful, i hope it will be fixed soon!
  • Options
    marv1001marv1001 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Whoever put this stupid change in to the loot system actually needs to play Spell Plague with a team who pick up every green like it's going out of fashion.
  • Options
    xsov317xsov317 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    O by the way , it's god awful.
  • Options
    xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    It would seem anyone who'd ever played any epic dungeon would know exactly how broken this stuff is during one runthrough during testing wouldn't it. Especially if they also had experienced somebody new or recently arrived in the group at the boss or boss chest and kick them out before getting their reward for all the work they'd done.
  • Options
    bsmittelbsmittel Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    They have honestly broke this game, do they even play it? What a joke see a big drop off once dragon hunters find out.
  • Options
    I'm guessing they have 4 people that work here, but yeah before you throw up a new timer for Tiamait I'd fix that loot window freezing a person.
  • Options
    One post from a "mod" since july 2nd? seriously the new loot window broke the game, wtf? how doesn't that get fixed that day if not the next couple days with a patch, this smells bad
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2015
    bsmittel wrote: »
    One post from a "mod" since july 2nd? seriously the new loot window broke the game, wtf? how doesn't that get fixed that day if not the next couple days with a patch, this smells bad
    I'll bring this up again first thing Monday with my Manager. However, @kreatyve did reply to the bug report one on July 5th.