test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So how are we supose to get Lliira's Favor?

mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
Titel says it all how do we get this? the Daily quest just give some stupid cupong from the zen market.
and the rocket quest that are up every 30min just give me flares or whatever it is.

Best Answers

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Answer ✓
    You have to place high in the event that occurs every half hour.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    skitzopyroskitzopyro Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    5 Fireworks for Bronze = A CHANCE AT ONE TOKEN
    200 Fireworks for Silver = 1 or 2 tokens GUARANTEED
    500 Fireworks for Gold = 2 or 3 Guaranteed

This company has the best name Cryptic because everything in the game is so dang undecipherable its impossible for players to know what they are doing...
    everything is so vague...

Answers

• Options
    zukn75zukn75 Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    Oh, didn't you notice they've kindly been offered for sale on the Zen market and Tarmalane trade merchant? So it appears we buy them.
  • Options
    mikeofarcmikeofarc Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    You can get tokens from the event, but seems pretty random. I placed around 10th with 15 fireworks and got a token, then placed 6th on another character with 30 fireworks, and didn't get one.

No way in hell am I going to try and get 25 tokens for a 50% mount, let alone all the other stuff. The event is either bugged or seriously badly designed. A let down after the anniversary event!
  • Options
    j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I hate events that are based off RNG and Lliira is exactly that. All you can do is prefarm the Fireworks and try to get Gold/Silver in an uncrowded instance or off times (early EU / night US).

Not a fan. It's still better to farm the Favors though. Let's say you need 100 Fireworks for Gold and 2-3 Favors. At ~300 (current AH price) that's 15k or 10k per. The ZEN Favors are 20k per.
  • Options
    mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    yea this is totaly junk, no fk way that im gonna no Life this event, just to get a green mount. + this is the worst even i ever seen
  • Options
    I just realized that being first doesn't net you gold award, looks like you really have to contribute 500 Fireworks... Jesus...
  • Options
    I ran Kessel Retreat a T1 content and the amount of Fireworks I walked away with was 9!!!!! You guys have no clue how to scale anything? Epics should net 100-200 easily...
  • Options
    sianekasianeka Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    No token reward for doing daily quest. Not participating - liked the old event setup better.

• Options
    sianekasianeka Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Seriously unhappy with reworked event. Not even going to try participating this year for rewards.
  • Options
    vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Events used to be FUN and the game is in sore need of FUN again

Lets break it down
    200 Professional fireworks required to guarantee ONE Lliira favour
    5000 Professional Fireworks for the 25 favours required for the Panther

ONE professional firework on average is dropping from every THREE mobs in Sharandar
    So we need to kill 15,000 mobs to get the 5000 Fireworks to guarantee the 25 Favours to buy the ONE panther and its just an Uncommon Mount.

How is this an enjoyable event?
    Disappointed
    One would hope but placing first or second and even first with 100+ fireworks nets a "copper" standing and 2 more Fireworks as a reward, no token . :(

Addendum:
    OK I have to change my statement.
    Finally figured out ( on Saturday) that firing the Lliira's Spectacular Fireworks at the podium, at the end of the round, gives a buff for a limited amount of time to garnering Professional Fireworks from mobs. My best was 7 for 1 "box" . Much in the line of the gifts at the Winter Festival. This put the Panther in the accessible from in game currency zone.
    Nice work :)

My suggestion is that a better tooltip would have been nice about the buff. Even by Sunday evening this didn't seem clear to many players.

Post edited by vattara on
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    Think I'll sit this one out, thanks. Attempting to level one of my toons from 69 to 70 is plenty enough mind-numbing grind for one lifetime.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    Event Daily gives coupon.... we already get 2 shoved into inventory everyday... skipping this event entirely (and this is becoming a trend for me during events).
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    vattara wrote: »
    Events used to be FUN and the game is in sore need of FUN again

Lets break it down
    200 Professional fireworks required to guarantee ONE Lliira favour
    5000 Professional Fireworks for the 25 favours required for the Panther

ONE professional firework on average is dropping from every THREE mobs in Sharandar
    So we need to kill 15,000 mobs to get the 5000 Fireworks to guarantee the 25 Favours to buy the ONE panther and its just an Uncommon Mount.

How is this an enjoyable event?
    Disappointed

Derp yeah I'll sit this one out too unless there is some other easier less mind numbing way to get the rewards , last time it ran I can't remember it being so tight with the rewards , has the event been reworked? i can't check myself atm
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    I'm less than pleased with the event as well. Help me out here: Could you get Favors from the daily quest last year? I didn't participate because no time.

Players need to get something from the daily like it used to be so that they at least can get the Ceremonial Mask at the end of the event and walk away with a reward. I'm cool that if you want more or all the rewards you have to invest time or ZEN, but as currently structured, for most it will just be a bust. ZEN vouchers? C'mon...

Of all deities Lliira, the goddess of joy, happiness, freedom and liberty, stands for the next annoying no-reward grind-fest, which only fuels the impression that players should be pushed into buying the ZEN event currencies.

• Options
    The daily is a coupon? A COUPON REALLY? I am being flooded with every coupon in the game and you give me another one... why would I want that?
  • Options
    theoddis1theoddis1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 353 Arc User
    oh look a bunch of grind for a 50% mount to fill up a bank slot and never use because i already have a 110% mount for every toon I will ever make.... yea ill pass on this event too matter of fact I will pass on most of these events until CTA straight to the helm for the only weapon skin I want since I lost my last to the "level 70 artifact weapon" fiasco
  • Options
    mikeofarcmikeofarc Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    wimpazoid wrote: »
    Event Daily gives coupon.... we already get 2 shoved into inventory everyday... skipping this event entirely (and this is becoming a trend for me during events).

The event is definitely garbage, but I wouldn't overlook the easy coupons. They're account bound and have no time limit until opened. They've already said the invocation coupons shouldn't be dropping 100% of the time, so they will be changed.

Changed to what, who knows with Cryptic. Probably a one in a billion chance :expressionless:

Worth doing the easy daily in case I reckon.
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    mikeofarc wrote: »
    wimpazoid wrote: »

The event is definitely garbage, but I wouldn't overlook the easy coupons. They're account bound and have no time limit until opened. They've already said the invocation coupons shouldn't be dropping 100% of the time, so they will be changed.

Changed to what, who knows with Cryptic. Probably a one in a billion chance :expressionless:

Worth doing the easy daily in case I reckon.

if only we could sell them. maybe theyd be worth something later on.
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    This event completely falls flat on it's face. I was looking forward to the new mount just for collections sake but it's just ridiculous. So much mindless grinding every half hour picking up fireworks around town for a random chance at a favor.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    d3vilj1nd3vilj1n Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    The photo i posted says it all... First and got Copper oh SnaP!
    Wo8xBlP.png
  • Options
    henryloenwindhenryloenwind Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Yes, Lliira the goddess of us-centric events can keep her star-spangled panther. Worst pun ever...
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    kreatyve wrote: »

...placing high has nothing to do with it. Not this year...

Run for 5 fireworks and place then in the mortar battery every half hour. This nets you a 50% or maybe higher chance for one token. Add 195 more fireworks - 200 total - for one guaranteed favor and a 50% or somesuch chance for a second. Or 500 total for 2 guaranteeds. I tried for shizzles and placed a hundred in a small 3-contestant field, making me first - and came out with no token, 2 Llira's fireworks... :^/

Smart way: Run for five, place them. Run on during that event phase and stash those bundles of five fireworks in the shared bank - until you have 200. Then place these in the mortar, and all else in the bank again. Rinse, repeat...
    Post edited by suicidalgodot on
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    People will spend 100 hours running in circles trying to place in an Event
    that doesn't care if they put in 1 or 199. Never explained in the game, or to the staff.

Makes sense.

Shared Bank? Makes more sense that way. Well, okay, it doesn't to people
    who don't see any of this. But at least a few people may read this thread out
    of 10s of 1000s. And hopefully read the actual correct answer.

Next year remove the standings and have the NPC explain everything
    in crystal clear mode.
    Post edited by obsiddia on
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    ulvielulviel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 741 Arc User
    This event would win my "facepalm of the month" reward if not for some other thing posted recently but deleted by moderation. And coupons, really? A word "desperate" comes to my mind.
    Sheesh, come to think it was one of my fav events last year.
  • Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    They could at least give us an option to buy panther from zen, for 4k zen like shadow wolf, account wide ofc, since i rly want panther mount, it would be first time when i would not be mad about move like this, but ofc... Now i need to farm for that mount and spend 2mln to upgrade it...

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    If I want the panther, I can wait until it floods the AH during winter event. Not worth wasting a whole weekend of my life for.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    So basically the feedback on the "reworked to be more fun" Lliiras event is almost universally negative ,@devs , please stop trying to make events 'more fun' lots of love from the community <3
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif