test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Well Of Dragons Start bug list and other patch related bugs, please add as you find.

zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Bug 1, cannot interact with Feldon Strongbeard to continue the starting quest.
Bug 2, might be related to bug 1, he does not have a "store" option.

overall show stopper bugs since it does not allow the questline to contine to turning coffers, etc.
Post edited by zephyriah on

Comments

• strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Please do not abandon The Factional Assets quest! You will be stuck if you do.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    I haven't abandoned it. There is some speculation that the gear score requirement from Level 70 PC was transferred over.
    edited June 2015
    Next bug, today's common cause is WC. Killing the dragon and collecting the reward(even got a dragon bone) does not allow completing the quest. Will check Rothe next.

Tried Rothe, also unclaimable so I assume all dragons will be the same.
  • ienie81ienie81 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Dragon quest are not claimable after you defeat the dragon, tried 3 times with Vilitrax
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2015
    We're aware of the dragon quests not being able to complete, as well.

• fappable123fappable123 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2015
    Are you kidding me! I abandoned the quest so is it impossible to continue the story now?
  • theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    Not related but the achievements still haven't been patched.
  • docstew75docstew75 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Loot system doesn't default back to normal screen after picking need/greed, stays in the controller reminder screen (where you push the two squares button, the one above D-pad), and you have to manually go back to normal. Could be bad during combat.
    Also, is it just me, or have all the adds around bosses in dungeons gotten MUCH more powerful since the server maintenance last week? It seems like finishing a dungeon is a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> shoot now, rather than being just difficult.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Players on Reddit are reporting that they aren't receiving rewards for the Heralds in Well of Dragons. I don't know if this is a bug or if they are just missing it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ronroeronroe Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    [quote="fappable123;12580856"]Are you kidding me! I abandoned the quest so is it impossible to continue the story now?[/quote]

Submit a ticket to support
    We now have to hit the X button when we have to type. I hope this is a glitch. It's super annoying to type something only to have it not show up any then have to type it again.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    theapostle wrote: »
    We now have to hit the X button when we have to type. I hope this is a glitch. It's super annoying to type something only to have it not show up any then have to type it again.

Try unplugging and re-plugging in your keyboard. Someone on Reddit mentioned that this fixed that issue.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • tammycooktammycook Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    LoL problem. When end game hits the free chest is not available to me and if I choose not to get the Other chest and waste a key it won't let me exit. I have to leave the group to get out.
  • tammycooktammycook Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    [quote="kreatyve;12581354"][quote="theapostle;12581281"]We now have to hit the X button when we have to type. I hope this is a glitch. It's super annoying to type something only to have it not show up any then have to type it again.[/quote]

Try unplugging and re-plugging in your keyboard. Someone on Reddit mentioned that this fixed that issue.[/quote]

We don't have keyboards on Xbox to unplug it's a querty
  • darascondarascon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Currently unable to interact with the Heroic Success encounter rewards tab while inside WoD. Changed zones(Went to WC) and was able to interact with the reward tab to claim them.
    darascon wrote: »
    Currently unable to interact with the Heroic Success encounter rewards tab while inside WoD. Changed zones(Went to WC) and was able to interact with the reward tab to claim them.

Select three times, then up arrow.

tammycook wrote: »
    kreatyve wrote: »

Try unplugging and re-plugging in your keyboard. Someone on Reddit mentioned that this fixed that issue.

Ok, if you have a USB keyboard hooked up to your Xbox, unplugging it and plugging it in again fixes this, but if you are using your controller, I don't know.
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited July 2015
    tammycook wrote: »

Ok, if you have a USB keyboard hooked up to your Xbox, unplugging it and plugging it in again fixes this, but if you are using your controller, I don't know.

Damn it, I was about to go to bed but now I'm curious. I'll let you know (via edit) if this issue is resolved.

EDIT: CONFIRMED! Thank you!
    Please continue submitting bugs you're finding

> @zephyriah said:
    > darascon wrote: »
    >
    > Currently unable to interact with the Heroic Success encounter rewards tab while inside WoD. Changed zones(Went to WC) and was able to interact with the reward tab to claim them.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Select three times, then up arrow.

Is this some sort of Konami code? I'll give it a shot. Thanks!
    edited July 2015
    darascon wrote: »

Is this some sort of Konami code? I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

Up, down, up down, a,b,a,b etc. ah, the good old days

It is just a revised version of the old way. Instead of the select button moving over to the banner, when there are multiple banners it moves between them. In your case, Up arrow for the reward collect, down arrow to the Tiamat banner for info, etc. It will also allow for checking leaderboards during special events, the old way did not.

So now I have a new problem. Instead of the game locking up for 5-10 seconds like it used to, the new fix causes it to crash to dashboard. Not sure I like a CtD as a fix. I'd prefer the lag....

Also, when pressing "select" to enable looting commands, after looting the game gets stuck waiting for another loot command. Have to press "select" twice to get out of it and regain control of my character.
  • azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    some skills are causing crash in pvp, like hallowed ground of clerics.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • keithshockeykeithshockey Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm getting a bug in the mission "Infernal Bindings". I'm approaching the third anchor, but I can not get past the enemy named "Conjurer". EVERY time I engage the CONJURER, my game freezes completely. I have to dashboard and "quit" the game. Then I come back in to a message that I have "fallen in battle". I've tried 5 times to get past this enemy to the 3rd anchor and it just isn't happening. I'm running solo with a Control Wizard. So I don't know if the Control Wizard is the issue or if it is a bug with the mission. But I've never had an issue like this before. Sure, I've frozen up and died before. But I can usually restart the game and pick up where I left off. Now I can't.
  • thechardonnaythechardonnay Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Since the patch im crashing in instances...
  • kennyxipkennyxip Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    HI,

because i can't create a post, so i post in there

Subject: losting 2 greater mark of potency

my gametag: kennypek
    char name: Pek
    times: around 2 hours ago
    i upgrade my lesser plagefire with coalescent ward
    in my bank, i have 2 greater mark of potency, and in the refine page: show 2/1 greater mark of potency & 1/1 lesser plagefire
    however, after upgraded to plagefire, all the greater mark of potency is used/ lost
    would any helps for this bug?

thanks

Kenny
  • smodcastfansmodcastfan Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm getting a bug in the mission "Infernal Bindings". I'm approaching the third anchor, but I can not get past the enemy named "Conjurer". EVERY time I engage the CONJURER, my game freezes completely. I have to dashboard and "quit" the game. Then I come back in to a message that I have "fallen in battle". I've tried 5 times to get past this enemy to the 3rd anchor and it just isn't happening. I'm running solo with a Control Wizard. So I don't know if the Control Wizard is the issue or if it is a bug with the mission. But I've never had an issue like this before. Sure, I've frozen up and died before. But I can usually restart the game and pick up where I left off. Now I can't.

This issue is happening on Xbox One as well!

I had the exact same problem. Same encounter, same class. As soon as I target the Conjurer, the game would lock up and crash to dash. I got around it by dropping Icy Terrain then hitting with my mastery-bound Conduit of Ice. He died while I was locked up/frozen/CtD'd. When I loaded back in, he was dead and the rest of the instance was fine.
  • awinters1880awinters1880 Member Posts: 8 Arc User

Ditto.