test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xalliana Will Return

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Hey guys,
We know about the issue with Xalliana not being there the full time. She will indeed return in the near future - projected middle of July. I'll update you with an exact time when I know it. Fortune find you!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Xalliana was a place holder vendor for jubilee days right?

Will our renown still be active upon return?
  • vintagevivvintageviv Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I must say that I'm really appreciative that PWE is being more communicative with the community. Bravo you guys.
  • silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    I'm assuming she won't return until those neverwinter renown bags are fixed. That's awesome because I have a whole lot of them that need to be used :)
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Howdy folks!

We've gotten an update on Xalliana's return:
    In addition, Xalliana from the Protector’s Jubilee event will return to the event dais from Thursday, July 9 at 10AM PDT to Monday, July 13 at 10AM PDT.

This was just announced in this article.

Safe travels!
  • nickinightnickinight Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Will there be an event? Or is she returning with the jubilee shop?
    Lvl 70 HR Mistress Fleur | Lvl 70 TR Countess Myra
    1. "Cleric: Protect at all costs.
    2. Rest of Group: Expendable."
    GT= NikkiNight (Looking for new peeps to run ANY dungeons/skirmishes with. GS irrelevant)
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    nickinight wrote: »
    Will there be an event? Or is she returning with the jubilee shop?
    She'll be returning as just as the shop, like how she would after the event had originally ended.
  • xenoglossy626xenoglossy626 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    where is the Neverwinter Summer Festival Begins July 9????
    By Omer Altay on July 8, 2015
    Neverwinter’s Summer festival begins July 9 and will give players a chance to complete 2 new daily quests, which reward them Fireblossom Petals and Favors of Sune. These goodies can be used to acquire various new limited time goodies like a clear water horse mount and other goodies.

Event Begins: Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 10:00 AM (PDT)

Event Ends: Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 10:00 AM (PDT)
    edited July 2015
    You should see a new location on your travel map. Go to any map transition, like the Corial Street Gate in PE, and when looking at where to go, look for Summer Festival Grounds.
    OK THANK YOU
    edited July 2015
    OK THANK YOU
    Sorry, I totally forgot that this was an XBOX thread. The Summer Fest hasn't arrived yet for the XBOX. That announcement you posted was for the PC. It will be coming later in the summer for the XBOX, as I was just directly told. Sorry for the confusuion.

For an idea of what is to come for the event on the XBOX, here is the PC article: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9442013

no, its no new location. my friend doesn't see anything either new
    wow, 8 days now waiting for tiamat with no event inbetween. its getting pretty boring but thank you for letting us know
    no, its no new location. my friend doesn't see anything either new
    Yeah, sorry. See my post above.
    wow, 8 days now waiting for tiamat with no event inbetween. its getting pretty boring but thank you for letting us know

Im kinda in relief, i love events and it takes away my focus from building up AD and gear.

I was getting burnt on 2 weeks of non stop events lol

Dont get me wrong, still love participating in most events

Also if no events mean they have a hard focus on maintence and bettering overall performance, im game

zebular wrote: »
    Howdy folks!

In addition, Xalliana from the Protector’s Jubilee event will return to the event dais from Thursday, July 9 at 10AM PDT to Monday, July 13 at 10AM PDT.

Safe travels!

I would like to know about the renown pouch, bad enough i got booted an hour early for maintenance as im on my last round of the last round (2/3 cauldrons)

But now i buy keys to get my last 100 renown via trade bars (immediately after jubilee days) they dont work, then vendor leaves.

Now she returns with the twitchy toilet and pouches still bugged

(If im wrong and a noob and renowns have always worked plz lemme know)

Howdy folks!

Safe travels!

I would like to know about the renown pouch, bad enough i got booted an hour early for maintenance as im on my last round of the last round (2/3 cauldrons)

But now i buy keys to get my last 100 renown via trade bars (immediately after jubilee days) they dont work, then vendor leaves.

Those should no longer be bugged. If they are, the resolve remains the same in that you'll need to contact Support for a Game Master to replace them with valid ones.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Howdy folks!

Safe travels!

lol I love it when someone complains about something without actually trying if they work, the bags have been working for at least 3 days, that is when I checked and opened mine.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • cactusjacktercactusjackter Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    That piñata needs to be a companion.
    wdj40 wrote: »
    Howdy folks!

Safe travels!

lol I love it when someone complains about something without actually trying if they work, the bags have been working for at least 3 days, that is when I checked and opened mine.

And we all love people with nothing useful to say :D