test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When being kicked works out for the best

vintagevivvintageviv Member Posts: 23 Arc User
Picture it, Epic Lair of Lostmauth. Sunday, June 28. There I was, a DC. Loaded in with 3 others and 1 had connection issues. We engage the first Golem and during the fight, the last person spawns in and oh lookie here it is another DC. Since we were clearly mid combat and they were not moving from the fireplace I figured they were preparing to leave as some DCs do or changing their powers to more debuff related so we would all just do the dungeon. Boy was I wrong. There we are mid combat and I get a loading screen. Welp back to the Enclave I go.

I queue up again and get another group. GF, GWF, GWF and HR. I kind of moaned at not having a TR for the really nice DPS but whatevs. I roll with the group anyway. The entire run was a struggle. They killed really slow. The tank went down at the start of the Twin Scorp fight, followed by a GWF (they didn't know that being in the red is bad apparently). It was down to me, HR and GWF with both Scorps still up with a good 85% of their health. HR was in the Archery tree (shudder) so man was that a long fight. Anyway, we get to Lostmauth and wipe when he is down to less than a baby hair of health. Next run, we kill him. As I run to my chest, someone picks up the boss loot and it is *gasp* a Dex belt. Everyone hits need and you know what? It fell to me. I won the lot with a 77! Naturally I did an "Xbox record that" coz wow, just wow.

It took us 45 minutes to complete the entire dungeon but man was that ever freakin worth it. So thanks for the Dex belt DC with character name of a certain "the girl" from Game of Thrones. :smiley:

TLDR: some d-bag DC kicked me for the lulz and I get Dex belt drop in the next run I get into
Post edited by vintageviv on

Comments

• Options
    rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    lliieeess game wasnt out in January

Jk guessin you ment june, grats
  • Options
    littlevale#6076 littlevale Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    That certainly is exciting! While being kicked really rots, I'm glad that yours ended with an artifact.

Now, here's hoping that the unfortunate player that started your kick gets to read this. >:-)
  • Options
    vagu2vagu2 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    But what if you would have got a Horn of Lostmauth in the other run?
  • Options
    vagu2 wrote: »
    But what if you would have got a Horn of Lostmauth in the other run?

I'd have kept the horn, but I sold the belt.

• Options
    lliieeess game wasnt out in January

Jk guessin you ment june, grats

LOL! Yes, I did mean June. Edited. Thank you :smile: