test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NA - Neverwinter Anonymous

opalsunsopalsuns Member Posts: 124 Arc User
My name is opalsuns, and I am a Neverwinter addict.

CW SS
opalsuns
Paragon Gaming

Comments

• goetzymamagoetzymama Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    LOL... my name is Princess Clappy... errr Caimeta.... errr Rashenbo.... 3 60s is just not enough :)
    Yes, I'm female. No, you can't see my HAMSTER.

Level 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Caimeta
    Level 60 Guardian Fighter - Princess Clappy
    Level 60 Control Wizard - Rashenbo
    Next up... Butcher of Lock Love
    I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code
  • bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    My name is Sabo. . . and I'm a weak lvl 60 CW with 7.4gs.
    goetzymama wrote: »
    LOL... my name is Princess Clappy... errr Caimeta.... errr Rashenbo.... 3 60s is just not enough :)

Oh, I thought you had an identity crisis.
  • goetzymamagoetzymama Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    No, my identities get along just fine. No crisis over here :)
    Yes, I'm female. No, you can't see my HAMSTER.

Level 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Caimeta
    Level 60 Guardian Fighter - Princess Clappy
    Level 60 Control Wizard - Rashenbo
    Next up... Butcher of Lock Love
    I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code
  • codher0codher0 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I am a neverwinter addict :(
    Ugh, just had a lousy Epic Dungeon run in the Cloak Tower. I played awful, died more times than I'd like and chugging potions like Gatoraid. Not a good evening.
  • pvmsundayzpvmsundayz Member Posts: 9 New User
    edited June 2015
    My name is Rykos, I am a neverwinter addict. Lvl 60 GF 16.6k GS.
  • xalorusxalorus Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    Im an addict. Cw 15k+ gs, Gwf 14k+, Tr 13k+ Sw lvl 42. Get bored its nice to know i have options. (CW is highly recommended, damage leader, kill leader and can kite mobs, even in mass) Tr is a lot of fun. Stealth deal damage get into trouble run around, stealth again (damage leader). Gwf which i though i would like hits really hard on single shots but it requires aid on mass mobs and can get into trouble, there is a reason they make him run fast, needs more than restore strike. (Sune healer companion in zen market is perfect for him +190 deflect and like having a person on heals buy before they take it off). Warlock has been a lot of fun...learning this one. Tc and have fun.
  • lorespadelorespade Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Loreiz 60 Cleric
    Lores 60 Rogue
    Cherreiz Indigo 60 Ranger
    Draklores Indigo 43 Great Weapon
    Dralores Indigo 60 Gaurdian Warrior
    Lores Indigo 60 Warlock
    Loreiz Indigo level 1 Control Wizard

I am an addict. over 1000 hours played 7 toons in total. and 1 to start leveling soon. Still need to geaar alot of them out but most of them have Grim. :D
    lorespade wrote: »
    Loreiz 60 Cleric
    Lores 60 Rogue
    Cherreiz Indigo 60 Ranger
    Draklores Indigo 43 Great Weapon
    Dralores Indigo 60 Gaurdian Warrior
    Lores Indigo 60 Warlock
    Loreiz Indigo level 1 Control Wizard

I am an addict. over 1000 hours played 7 toons in total. and 1 to start leveling soon. Still need to geaar alot of them out but most of them have Grim. :D

"Run! It's the Indigo Family!"
    So while waiting to let the dust settle with the latest update I read a book. It was good.

To be fair I did login to setup of some professional tasks and did my daily "Oh Gawd it's me Sabo." to get my coins.
    Another bad day of Sabo the Control Wizard. Tried to start the first quest for Campaign Tyranny of Dragons which involves the Harpers missions. We I cleared two out of the three but The Ghost Stories I cannot get past on my own. I mean my CW just sucks, one hit and I'm close to death. Just waiting potions right now for nothing.

i really need a new build for this CW.
  • ronroeronroe Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Quests like Ghost stories, Barrow demolition, Treaser seekers, Forged in fire and Mithril Mines are all aimed at groups. So try grouping with some randomers or friends. Unless your GearScore is reasonably high, you will struggle alone.

I used to struggle, now at my GS level it's a breeze alone.
  • xalorusxalorus Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    Need a new build. Try thaum does not buff a group the way renegade does but hits harder. CW solos any of those with absolute ease. Rotation= Conduit, Icy, Steal , Storm (mix chill strike in between all of that. I see some cw's who have no life steal which this class beside TR is built for that. Stack HP,LS,Def Some CW replace conduit with shield for solo play. My GWF on the other hand (without sune cleric has a hard time and requires a group). TR can also solo those with ease. If anyone missed the sune cleric i highly recommend it for gwd, tank. Doubles anything else with heals chick will not let you die (unless she dies). Hope this helps a little. Tc and have fun
  • codher0codher0 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    WHY CANT I STOP PLAYING! O_O
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    LOL. I have so many characters that I didn't include 2 of them in my signature. All but one of the characters in my signature are above level 60 (I play on PC). So yeah, put me down as being a Neverwinter Addict, I guess.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    ronroe wrote: »
    Quests like Ghost stories, Barrow demolition, Treaser seekers, Forged in fire and Mithril Mines are all aimed at groups. So try grouping with some randomers or friends. Unless your GearScore is reasonably high, you will struggle alone.

I used to struggle, now at my GS level it's a breeze alone.

Oh, that is good to know. Though I cannot recall if if stated this is more of a group run than solo. Regardless I've abandoned it. Thanks for the feedback.
    xalorus wrote: »
    Need a new build. Try thaum does not buff a group the way renegade does but hits harder. CW solos any of those with absolute ease. Rotation= Conduit, Icy, Steal , Storm (mix chill strike in between all of that. I see some cw's who have no life steal which this class beside TR is built for that. Stack HP,LS,Def Some CW replace conduit with shield for solo play. My GWF on the other hand (without sune cleric has a hard time and requires a group). TR can also solo those with ease. If anyone missed the sune cleric i highly recommend it for gwd, tank. Doubles anything else with heals chick will not let you die (unless she dies). Hope this helps a little. Tc and have fun

Thanks! I respected this morning, thanks to the Protector's Party giveaway, and I went Thaum. Taking a bit to get use to the character, different power set as well. I hope this works out better.
    kreatyve wrote: »
    LOL. I have so many characters that I didn't include 2 of them in my signature. All but one of the characters in my signature are above level 60 (I play on PC). So yeah, put me down as being a Neverwinter Addict, I guess.

Damn, I was going to ask if these all X-Box One characters because if so that is very, very impressive.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    bkthomson wrote: »
    kreatyve wrote: »

Damn, I was going to ask if these all X-Box One characters because if so that is very, very impressive.

No, unfortunately I can't talk my hubby into buying me an Xbox One just so that I can play Neverwinter on it as well as on PC. He said that PC only will have to be good enough for now.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • marquisjbmarquisjb Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    It's nice to finally meet others where we can talk about our addiction together. This is the reason why I have tried to stay away from MMO's over the years...

LOL (even though this is real... and really not that funny... lol)

EDIT: typo and Xbone player
    Yep, this is my first MMO ever and well. . 150 hours later.
    Ok, so post-respect update. I know you are all waiting on baited breath to know how things worked out.

all I can say is it was a very positive change for my character in PvE's. I've been doing more damage, lasting longer all in all much more happier with the direction of my character.

What this tells me. I had NO IDEA what I was doing when I first started playing the game. While I had a decent run on ability scores, my feats were I feel that kept me from doing better. Yes, I looked at builds from others to get an idea, so I cannot take credit for the improvement. When I create my next character I feel like I will have a better grasp on leveling mechanics.
    bkthomson wrote: »
    Ok, so post-respect update. I know you are all waiting on baited breath to know how things worked out.

all I can say is it was a very positive change for my character in PvE's. I've been doing more damage, lasting longer all in all much more happier with the direction of my character.

What this tells me. I had NO IDEA what I was doing when I first started playing the game. While I had a decent run on ability scores, my feats were I feel that kept me from doing better. Yes, I looked at builds from others to get an idea, so I cannot take credit for the improvement. When I create my next character I feel like I will have a better grasp on leveling mechanics.

That's good! My first character was very badly built too. I had no clue what I was doing, and didn't even try to look up builds. I know a lot more now. :D
    kuI2v8l.png
  • chromedfishchromedfish Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    My name is Chrome and i am addict. 4x lvl 60s and 2 more coming up
    15k Healock
    13k Virtuos Cleric
    13k Destroyed Gwf
    12k SS Control Wizard
    Not a good morning. i think I wasted a repeatable quest for one of my three Dragons quest what I needed to get the final cloak from the first tier. Then waited 30 minutes to get into an epic dungeon run only to have it crash on me mid game. Though I'll be honest I was not really 100% invested in it as the party as a whole was very scattered doing their own thing than working as a team, plus we had a lot of disconnects so there was no player continuity.

I hope things turn out better tonight.
    Know what I really do not enjoy. Dropping into a queue dungeon when the players are at the final boss. When I wait 15 - 20 minutes for a run I would like to be able to start at the beginning not get dropped in where a crew is having problems taking out the final boss.
  • bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    10 characters later DC 14k HR 14k Cw 12k SW 11k GWF 11k TR 10k GF 12k Cw lvl 50 DC lvl37 GWF lvl 26 2 of which are dragonborn (2 million diamonds later for legend pack) founder of Rise from the Ashes guild and looking forward to more I want a paladin!!! Game has a few issues but what game doesn't thanks for making me an addict lol
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
    jdnutz wrote: »
    800 + hours Arya Stark - 60 CW -14.500 gs Eddard Stark - 60 GWF -11.500 gs, yes i,m also a game of thrones addict lol.

That's ok. At least it is not Legolas seen enough of those to last a lifetime.
  • coldass40coldass40 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Waiting for my suspension to end. I guess the name coldass40 is too much for pre pubescent kids to handle