test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

1950 tenacity...

arcofortep12arcofortep12 Member Posts: 2,265 Arc User
... I don't see ANY difference in control resist, I get dazed and freezed the same. But I actually feel the difference in Power, Crit and ArmP. I knock less with a DC DPS with the Burning instead of the Elemental. How is it?
Sunrise_Knights.jpg

- All I say it's just my opinion. Peace. -
- Sunrise Knights are always recruiting active good-hearted players ;) 'Let the Sun shine!' -

Comments

• Options
    ch3v3ll3ch3v3ll3 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Cause this game is always going to be broken to people who don't pay with real money to get boosted or new gear. This game is based on Gear first and foremost and Skill secondly. not even that much skill :/ oh well. People are still buying <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and founding the same issues. I almost have 2k Tenacity and if I fight any class with CC specially 2 people that have Control based attacks or spells, I have a Perma stun/dazed or root effect. (Perma Purple bar) Makes PvP very frustrating, not to mention there is no such thing as a PvP arena where you dont get tossed in with either a bunch of newbs with low gear score(Item Level) or Overly powered characters that have either payed real money to get boosted or just have HIGH gear score. It seems to me like if you have 500 more or less Gear score than another player it's gonna be cake or a head ache. my DC gets ran through all day if it's not 1v1 or low gear score'ed chars vs me. I've even been hit through my astral shield(Which needs toned down MASSIVELY in PvP... A lot of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> does) for 60k from a TR.

Basically, in this game and the moderators deem it necessary to have it this way to promote buying or upgrading from their in game market. or Credit Card.

I don't want to play a free game, and have to pay to win. I don't want to let a game like that consume my time throughout the day if I wanted to grind to where I need to be Gear wise. Just not gonna happen.

~I agree
  • Options
    What players like us need is 15k power 15k crit 15k armor penetration and 15k everything else lmfao....
  • Options
    cause the game is broken. Specially PvP... it's PVP not go and control a stupid node for points. PLAYER VS PLAYER? I dunno..
  • Options
    drfattdrfatt Member Posts: 31
    Actually it is. You have to control the nodes, if you want to win the game.
    "All ppl complaining about paladins being immortals are undergeared players, who are thinking like young hussar officers - they want to slice the enemy with few hits and then to go for a drink."
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    You are free to play with pve sets...
    Ofc you wont have armor pen resist, additional dr and critical strike resist.
    Go test lol
  • Options
    drfatt wrote: »
    Actually it is. You have to control the nodes, if you want to win the game.
    Then PvE is PvP too.... I'll wait...

rayrdan wrote: »
    You are free to play with pve sets...
    Ofc you wont have armor pen resist, additional dr and critical strike resist.
    Go test lol

My DC is in Full PvP with the exception of rings and neck.... I'll wait...
  • Options
    People... Stop defending the game like it's not broken... wtf is wrong with you. People with High Item Level and Set equipment and people who bought <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> are the only ones not complaining.... lmao you notice that?
  • Options
    kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    ... I don't see ANY difference in control resist, I get dazed and freezed the same. But I actually feel the difference in Power, Crit and ArmP. I knock less with a DC DPS with the Burning instead of the Elemental. How is it?

You're very welcome to use something else without tenacity and spend 8 seconds under the effects of my EF.

Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • Options
    or! or... just or... They can fix the perma bull <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.. Perma purple stun bar FTW!!!!
    that's lame... there shouldn't EVER be a perma ANYTHING in ANY game.. it's not fair. for seriousness.
  • Options
    stoggaferadomstoggaferadom Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    kweassa wrote: »

You're very welcome to use something else without tenacity and spend 8 seconds under the effects of my EF.

Hyperbole at its finest.

No Entangling Force lasts 8 seconds. Even Oppressor Ones.

• Options
    edited June 2015

Hyperbole at its finest.

Wanna see mine last 11 ~ 12 seconds on a combat dummy with 0 CC resist?

• Options
    kweassa wrote: »

Hyperbole at its finest.

Wanna see mine last 11 ~ 12 seconds on a combat dummy with 0 CC resist?

That is outside of PVP. With CC bonus companions probably. Don't take me for a fool.

Go inside PVP and target some random green geared pug. It won't even get past 4 seconds probably.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    That is outside of PVP. With CC bonus companions probably. Don't take me for a fool. Go inside PVP and target some random green geared pug. It won't even get past 4 seconds probably.

So what are you gonna do if you see me doing either of;

(1) holding someone with a shot of EF for around 4.0 ~ 4.5 seconds in actual PvP
    (2) holding a combat dummy with all CC-increasing pets removed, over 10 seconds

If you're demanding I prove myself, I sure as h3ll expect something in return if I'm right, since, if I am wrong I already face risk of embarrassment. So it's only fair you risk some as well.

How about you post in big, size=5 letters;

"I was a fool, and from now on I won't question what this guy says"

Deal? :smiley:
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    tenacity is the only thing necessary in game.
    you probably wont believe it, but it so simple to understand that you just need 2-3 pvps.
    you literally get 2 shotted
    it may not do much on control...that another problem.
    class which should control got to much damage.
    class which should deal damage got too much control and no damage.
    class which should tank got too much tank and too much control.
    class which should heal got too much heal and a kind of right level of control.

well you got it...no tenacity can help much there. deflect does the great trick.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    > @kweassa said:
    > stoggaferadom wrote: »
    >
    > That is outside of PVP. With CC bonus companions probably. Don't take me for a fool. Go inside PVP and target some random green geared pug. It won't even get past 4 seconds probably.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > So what are you gonna do if you see me doing either of;
    >
    > (1) holding someone with a shot of EF for around 4.0 ~ 4.5 seconds in actual PvP
    > (2) holding a combat dummy with all CC-increasing pets removed, over 10 seconds
    >
    > If you're demanding I prove myself, I sure as h3ll expect something in return if I'm right, since, if I am wrong I already face risk of embarrassment. So it's only fair you risk some as well.
    >
    > How about you post in big, size=5 letters;
    >
    > "I was a fool, and from now on I won't question what this guy says"
    >
    > Deal? :smiley:

Deal. Except that "Someone" you're going to hold around for 4.0 ~ 4.5 seconds with Entangling force will be ME. If it works, I'll triple quote that in my sig.

Deal? ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Deal. Except that "Someone" you're going to hold around for 4.0 ~ 4.5 seconds with Entangling force will be ME. If it works, I'll triple quote that in my sig.
    Deal? ;)

How much CC resist are we talking about then? The baseline 40%? How do I know you're not gonna respec or arm yourself with krapton of CC-resist involved thingamajics or companions which would normally be very, very unlikely to be seen in PvP?

Would it not be more easier/objective/neutral to just see a ton of clips of me holding someone for 4~5 secs in actual PvP in GG or Domination against different, random targets?

I already have the 10sec EF (yes, krap, I was slightly off about this. It's not 12 seconds, but 10 against dummies, lol). I just need to film PvP matches now, which is way easier to provide with random variety of specimens to show it's not just one or two 'special instances' but rather achievable in PvP against wide selection of enemies, against people who are not influenced either by your or me.

I mean, unless you're gonna pick out a GG film and then go claim I've hired 10 people to play as enemies on the other side or something, I think it should be much more sufficient and easier to handle than the cumbersome possibility of finding out you and I live on the opposite sides of the world, and have to come up with a timeframe where we either stay awake or wake up at odd hours of the day! :smiley:
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    So other than buying Rubies... what can you buy with "real money"

I am really missing something
  • Options
    rexrebornrexreborn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    full elemental and pvp ring 2k+ tenacity still perma rooted *sigh* even spam shift key not make me do a single dodge....
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    ad
    urlord283 wrote: »
    So other than buying Rubies... what can you buy with "real money"

I am really missing something

ad, and everything ad buys(in this RP based gear progression that means everything) :D

if i hadnt played, in another game, with ppl spending 1k+ a month i wouldnt believe myself :D
    Paladin Master Race