test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Legacy Order - Now Recruiting: All Classes, Levels, and Mature Gamers Welcome!

synsensynsen Member Posts: 19 Arc User
Making this as clear as possible:

So there are some good guilds out there that are trying to build and expand to meet the demands of the current game mods and atmosphere, but can't seem to keep a good solid member base due to seeming inactive or too low of a population.

Well that can be solved simply by just simply joining these underdogs. The Players that try to enjoy the game and want the same for others must have some real passion for gaming. Not saying the big name guilds are bad or doing wrong. (And they won't be mentioned out of respect) They just aren't the best or only options.

I represent a lone guild myself, The Legacy Order, who are trying to span across multiple game title where gaming communities are present. We're trying to offer gaming kinship and aid in earning the top tier gear and achievements Neverwinter has to offer. We're very adamant about Running Dungeons, Skirmishes, Dailies, Epics, Campaigns, pretty much the full gauntlet. Only thing is, we're shorthanded and struggling to build a solid member base.

We're currently trying to recruit good players, whether new or experienced, most levels welcome, we'd like to get some fellow 60's and 70's to join our fold so we can work on providing a nice Stronghold for the Guild to enjoy as a whole.

-We offer a website as well on all things Neverwinter PC and Gaming in general.

-An option to join us via voicechat conversation.

-And last but not least (If not a little corny) an opportunity to give some folks a chance to make new friends to enjoy the game with.

We're a handful of simple players who'll do whatever it takes even screaming at the mod issues while they torture us until being fixed. (if at all) We're full of shenanigans like no other and we're trying to be a little stable amidst all the nonsense of being pressured by those who can't just let it be and enjoy the game without behaving like a bunch of highschool cliche cliques.

If this suits you and you want to grow along with our crazy little family. Please contact me @metalphantom.

My apologies if this thread update isn't flashy and giving you all the bells, whistles, and neon signs like some other folks do, I just want to be honest and straightforward.

Looking forward to hearing from someone/anyone/whosover. Enjoy yourselves!

"None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with YOU, you're locked in here with ME!"
Post edited by synsen on

Comments

• jczomcom080jczomcom080 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi, I got to read the post, it was fun grouping today, it's Eibmozsusej@jczomcom080, I'll need to roll up some builds to run more with you guys in the future. Hope to see you folks on next time! I'll join up for sure!

~ZJ
  • naughtycrashhnaughtycrashh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I would love to join your guild as long as you are willing to take in a newbie to Neverwinter. I've played MMO's for 10 years, so plenty of experience there. Pm me in game if you want to ask me any questions, I'm usually on a few hours everyday.

In game name is: Bliza

I have used Ventrilo and Teamspeak.
  • synsensynsen Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thank you for joining! Again, anything you need, just give me a shout! :)
    "None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with YOU, you're locked in here with ME!"
  • aperfectstrangeraperfectstranger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I got onto your Website, it's coming along nicely! I'll be sure to add you folks in-game! You folks seem pretty legit, much different approach than these other guilds I've been looking at. Catch you later @aperfectstranger!
  • xkrz8xdeathxkrz8xdeath Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Add me on (Xbox1 gt xkrz8x death 81 )hit me up with a message age 32 from Hawaii
    edited May 2015
    Hi @xkrz8xdeath, we would like to game with you, but the downside is, we're on PC. Sorry about that. But hey, I can let some folks I do know on Xbox1 who play about you looking for a group, with that being said, sorry for the inconvenience! Happy Gaming!
  • aperfectstrangeraperfectstranger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey folks, as the Guild's Website Handler, I'd figure I'd relay this to any readers,

Attention,

We feel it is upmost important for folks who contact us in-game to understand what we're offering:

We are still quite SMALL as in member size from when I joined. We won't be a LARGE guild, unless YOU join us! If you are

deterred from joining us because of that reason, then you should not be considering joining any guild, it's simple. To have

success and to be a part of something Huge, you need to be that part of the process, so PLEASE understand, you will

never find a great guild in-game with the attitude that all the better guilds are the bigger ones... Start small, and become

a GIANT amongst the Guilds of Neverwinter!

~~~

With that being said, I thank you, the reader, for your time and please consider joining and building a Legacy of your own, with a family in us, The Legacy Order!

Enjoy your game,

~@aperfectstranger
  • bearwafflekingbearwaffleking Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi there! @bearwaffleking here.

I'm interested in joining.

I'm fairly new, and eager to join folks who just want to get together and crunch some serious game-time together!

I myself am East Coast (GMT -5) so it will work PERFECTLY! Hope to see some others join around the same timezone, it get's lonely on an international server!
  • eternalmyst57eternalmyst57 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello, I'm (kind of) new to Neverwinter! I played a while back last year then stopped (I was mid-level I think, like 50?), but I'm looking to get into the game once more. I really want a group of friendly players to play with, since pve dungeoning with friends is porbably the most enjoyable espect of this game to me. Anyways, if you're still open to requests, would you be willingly to accept a humble player?

Details you might need to know:
    Can I use TS3: Yes (I need to go purchase a new headset though so it might be a little while before I log your ts3 server)
    Am I friendly: Definintely
    Age: Young (I would prefer not to say the exact age for , but I can asure you it's meeting your age restriction of 16)
    Classes: I know a had a Rogue as my highest level, and a secondary hunter ranger. I might possibly make a Control Mage in the future but not soon.
    Also, my name is Amy :)
    kkvi7l2t3x7f0okfg.jpg
    edited May 2015
    Hello, I'm (kind of) new to Neverwinter! I played a while back last year then stopped (I was mid-level I think, like 50?), but I'm looking to get into the game once more. I really want a group of friendly players to play with, since pve dungeoning with friends is porbably the most enjoyable espect of this game to me. Anyways, if you're still open to requests, would you be willingly to accept a humble player?

Details you might need to know:
    Can I use TS3: Yes (I need to go purchase a new headset though so it might be a little while before I log your ts3 server)
    Am I friendly: Definintely
    Age: Young (I would prefer not to say the exact age for , but I can asure you it's meeting your age restriction of 16)
    Classes: I know a had a Rogue as my highest level, and a secondary hunter ranger. I might possibly make a Control Mage in the future but not soon.
    Also, my name is Amy :)

Hello there!

I see no problem with having you aboard! Don't worry about the voicechat setup as it's not a priority, just another option for us as a group to make use of.

But as for anything else, we shall catch you in-game, a friend invite and/or a simple private message will do!

- @metalphantom (Me)
    - @harmonica138

Look forward to gaming with some new peeps!

~ @MP
  • fiddlersdeckfiddlersdeck Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi there! I'm new to Neverwinter - not to MMOs in general - nor D&D for that matter :cool:

I'm always wary of joining guilds in new games - usually because you just get absorbed into this faceless mass and pushed towards the l33t gear - so your post in general has definitely sparked my interest!

I meet all your preferred requirements - especially the age (don't ask!) - bar the voice chat - I'm in a headset unfriendly living situation for the next couple of months sadly.

Well okay, lets be honest - I'm not exactly 'friendly' per se - more of a pleasantly amusing grouch - like Oscar from Sesame Street.

Anyways - would love to connect with you guys - I've done admin and helped build clans/guilds in a few other games - and for sure the building was more fun than the latter day administering - so this sounds like exactly where and when I want to be.

For now - I have a lvl 14 Rogue - and will branch out to whatever is needed for the good of my future comrades once I've hit the 30-40 range with that particular character. Look forward to hearing from you guys - should you be interested - Apsalar@fiddlersdeck
    We've updated some information and our recruitment status, we do encourage folks to check out our website prior to joining. (If you consider that option)

We're 15 members active, daily, and would like to meet some more along our journey! :)
  • bubblegum2503830bubblegum2503830 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hello,
    I'm a new player to Neverwinter ( not new to MMOs though and RPGs in general but new to D&D stuff ) and have made a character two days ago.
    I'm interested in joining . The fact that you are not some elitist PVP douchy guild made the first good impression.
    I'm a guy, age 32, can use TS3 ( already installed and waiting ), have had experience with guilds in MMOs before ,even lead one myself back in the day.

Anyway, so..i made a cleric, sun elf - lvl 20 now. I think i will make her pure PVE. PVP doesn't interest me in the slightest, especially since from what i heard the paying customers dominate that area of the game.

There is a slight problem though....i'm from Europe, GMT+3.
    So all you read now is valid only if there are some people playing then :(

I'm *very* active but yeah...you know how this timezone stuff works =\

I don't really understand the whisper system in this game to be honest since there are two names, normal ones and a @ one.
    Character's name is Nadia Kasell, if you can pm me I can tell you more and we can get into details.
    Hello bubblegum2503830, message received, all is good on you wanting to join, however, I seem to have trouble locating you in game, If I'd send you a pm or email, I don't know your "@(globalhanle)".

Hope to hear from you so we can get this squared away. :)
  • bubblegum2503830bubblegum2503830 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Ok, I'll try to see if i can PM you in game then.
  • sk00madealersk00madealer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yo. I've been looking for a nice guild to join ever since I started. In-game I'm Viola@sk00madealer . This guild seems right for me since in your post you said it was small (I prefer a small group of people I can get close to over a bunch of players, most of which I'd never truly know) and more for fun. Who doesn't like fun? I'm decently active, but sometimes I go and play other games.
    edited September 2015
    Updated the Thread OP, not couldn't seem to get a new one up, so, sorry about the bumping.

Also updated the link to the Guild Webpage:

http://nnwguildsftlog.shivtr.com/

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2015
    synsen said:

Updated the Thread OP, not couldn't seem to get a new one up, so, sorry about the bumping.

Also updated the link to the Guild Webpage:

I fixed the issue causing your threads to not appear. However, updating this one and bumping it is fine in this singular case. No need to make a new one now. :)
    *Guild Update*

UPDATE(Status):

The Status of our Guild remains at active, considerably 4-5 members on weekly.

Guild Hall Rank is Creeping to Rank 4

We're doing everything with only a small team, yet we're making progress, even though not to as what many desire who once considered joining our little group.

We're running Epics, Raids, and Skirmishes with whom we have to keep everything operating to sustain a larger group in the future.

Don't count us out!

(Recruiting):

We are still opening our doors to new members.

We don't care to ask much, but we'd like to see some trustworthy players populate our rosters, believe it or not there are many of those types of folks left out there without a Guild to call home.

We'd like some more folks around the lvl 60, lvl 70 range. No Class Requirements. No Gear Requirements (As we will help you achieve those perks and rewards in the game).

Lower Levels and "Alts" welcome, respectively of course.

If you would like to contribute, don't wait for us to ask what we want you to do, we're not here to "boss" players around, we're more towards building each other up in our gaming endeavors and leading each other and the community through all aspects of enjoying the game.

Respect, Honesty, and Maturity are all just in the best interest of every player. So leave the High-school cliche and Elitist non-sense at the door.

Our Website is Updated Weekly:

On top of that, to close up the Update on this thread, if you want to join, simply reply here with your Main character name and global. example: Name@OtherName

-Or-

Message us/myself in-game by sending me a PM to Czulgran the Silver@metalphantom or the senior officer: Darius@brotherhades78

With that being said, enjoy your Guild Hunting, and Happy Gaming!

~MP