test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't remove brilliant energy enchantment, says inventory has one already

mrsfluffybottomsmrsfluffybottoms Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
So I got a new main hand from the epic dragon skirmish and I want to take my brilliant energy enchantment off my old main hand and put in on the new main hand. I've already removed this enchantment ONCE from the delzoun weapon is came on. I go to take it off my current weapon and I keep getting the error message "You can only have one of these in your inventory". This is the only brilliant energy enchantment I have on my character. I don't have one in my inventory AT ALL. This game has been updated since my bug issue and I still can't remove the enchantment. I paid 70 dollars for the champion of the north pack. I've spent over 300 dollars on this game and for something to not work, that I've paid for, really grind my gears.

So to reiterate, the brilliant energy enchantment is BUGGED. I can't remove it from my weapon because it says I already have one in my inventory, which I DO NOT. You can only claim the enchantment once per character. My other two characters don't have them. Please fix this. The PC version doesn't have this issue. This issue alone makes me not even want to play my main character or spend money on this game.
Post edited by mrsfluffybottoms on

Comments

• buv4rbenobuv4rbeno Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I purchased the Neverwinter's Champion of the north pack and it came with a weapon that was worse than mine but it had a good weapon enchantment so I removed it from that weapon and put it on a better one. Now I found a even better weapon than that one I cant seem to remove it again. It tells me that I can only have one unique item in my inventory. I don't have another one of those brilliant weapon enchantments in my inventory.
  • zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Same here.

I've held off from using the enchant on anything new, purely for this reason.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Bumps removed, please don't bump threads.

These should be reclaimable at the reclaims agent. At least they are on the PC version, I don't see why that'd be any different here. You can only claim one at a time however. If it is a single claim only, it will show a 1 on it in the agent window and when all have been claimed, it will grey out and say no claims available.

If it says you already have one when trying to reclaim, that means it is indeed reclaimable. Are you sure you're not able to claim all the pack's contents on your other characters?

You're talking about the enchantment in the Delzoun Treasure box from the Champion of the North Pack?
    Delzoun Treasure Box - This level 60 chest is guaranteed to contain an epic weapon or implement with a unique enchantment and special visual effect. This item can be claimed and equipped by all characters on your account!

So, basically the complaint is simply:

1) Brilliant Energy Enchantment erringly says you already have one when unslotting.
    2) Delzoun Treasure Box (or just the enchantment?) is not reclaimable by other characters on the account.

Is this correct?
  • mrsfluffybottomsmrsfluffybottoms Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Yes to both points. Can't take it out because I get an error saying I have one already.
    And the delzoun treasure box is character bound so I can't claim it on one character and put it in the shared bank. I've already destroyed the enchantment and reclaimed it and still get the same message. Done this multiple times.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    zebular wrote: »

1) Brilliant Energy Enchantment erringly says you already have one when unslotting.
    2) Delzoun Treasure Box (or just the enchantment?) is not reclaimable by other characters on the account.

Is this correct?[/color]

Not quite.

1. It will allow for one unslotting and placing in another weapon, but not a second time. That is when I got the error message.
    2. No individual items are reclaimable on the Xbox, unlike the PC there is not even a reclaim tab.

You can collect another whole pack, but then when opened you get the duplicate messages and this character already has, etc.

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    zephyriah wrote: »

Is this correct?[/color]

Not quite.

1. It will allow for one unslotting and placing in another weapon, but not a second time. That is when I got the error message.
    2. No individual items are reclaimable on the Xbox, unlike the PC there is not even a reclaim tab.

You can collect another whole pack, but then when opened you get the duplicate messages and this character already has, etc.
    I see, thanks! Yeah what should be happening is a) the enchantment should be un-slottable as well as deletable and b) the pack should be able to be used again despite still having any items in it.

What should happen is when used only items you don't have will be given to you, yet something (possibly a bug with the enchantment) is causing the pack to not even be opened at all again. I'll pass this up to my Managers regardless as this definately sounds like a bug that needs addressed.

In the meanwhile, you may wish to file support ticket (not a bug report) and ask a Game Master if they can do anything or have any advice. They should at least be able to tell you if they can fix it or if it will need a patch (bug report). Thanks again!

In the meanwhile, you may wish to file support ticket (not a bug report) and ask a Game Master if they can do anything or have any advice. They should at least be able to tell you if they can fix it or if it will need a patch (bug report). Thanks again![/color]

I don't need support. I am well past using a brilliant on my main and have learned to just move it once on alts. But, other may need to.

• mrsfluffybottomsmrsfluffybottoms Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I already submitted a ticket months ago and was told it's a known issue. No updates since I made the original ticket :(
    I submitted a second ticket and they said to stop submitting tickets about the same issue even tho my original ticket wasn't really resolved.
  • madokanxboxmadokanxbox Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    I tried it myself and had the same issue with the brilliant energy enchantment from the champions pack.

@zephyriah - How did you manage the problem with the brilliant energy enchantment? Any solution or workaround?
    I tried it myself and had the same issue with the brilliant energy enchantment from the champions pack.

@zephyriah - How did you manage the problem with the brilliant energy enchantment? Any solution or workaround?
    Not really a solution or workaround.

On my main, I just deleted it and the weapon and ran without an enchantment until I made one. After that, on different characters, I knew to only move it once, them delete it when I put my final enchant in. So, I ran with the Delzoun (sp?) until I made my artifact weapon and put the brilliant in it.

• madokanxboxmadokanxbox Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Ah okay great idea - hope it will be fixed it's a very nice enchantment.
    Ah okay great idea - hope it will be fixed it's a very nice enchantment.

It would be better if it was able to be upgraded. I don't miss it on my main, but it is handy for a fresh level 60. One expense that can be delayed for some time. For my lunatic cleric, I really like my Plaguefire.