test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

150 Neverwinter Renown

I purchased the bags of 150 Neverwinter Renown after the event with the statutes. How do you unlock the 150 renown? I see the bags in my inventory, but there is only an inspect and discard option. Thanks.

Comments

• zenofoxzenofox Member Posts: 1
    I am having the same problem. I have 5 bags of these but even when I split them into individual bags or log off and log back on. Nothing happens to them.
  • demonjoodemonjoo Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2015
    I am having the same issue, so far I found no ways of opening or using the bag.
  • a648dreda648dred Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have the same issue as well. My options are inspect and create chat link. Options not available are identify and discard.
  • gawmonstergawmonster Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same here ... annoying that I just spent my excess statues for unusable renown. Was planning on getting the emote :/
  • vdeekvvdeekv Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Yeah, why am I not surprised that these are broken? :/ Even checked the 'sell' tab on the vendor to see if you sold them back to her to get your renown... nope, just broken *yawn*
  • intelligirlintelligirl Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Having same problem, but I'm not going to bother customer service with it after the completely AWFUL experience I recently had with them. I get the feeling they just don't care.
  • codher0codher0 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I have a box of companion experience that I can not open or discard. Kinda sucks. You think CS can help?
  • salewskijsalewskij Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here. Bought them because I was a few hundred short for the throne. If servers weren't downed during the end of the event I could have done a few more skirmishes instead. But now I am stuck with these purple bags I can't open and are taking up an inventory slot and still unable to get the throne.
  • madokanxboxmadokanxbox Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    I have the same problem - maybe NW Team will help us or will fix it.
  • madokanxboxmadokanxbox Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Looks like the pc version of Neverwinter has the same problem with the renown item poche.
    perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/12563821#Comment_12563821
  • podperson13podperson13 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Have they fixed this problem yet?
  • mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Have they acknowledged the problem yet?
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    I just wanna sit, someone take my pouche plz!!
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Its annoying as they are taking up a space in my inventory :(
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • woody440woody440 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Same problem here. Still can't open them...
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    I have the same problem - maybe NW Team will help us or will fix it.

Can't tell if you're sarcastic or not, but I wouldn't count on them fixing it...

• strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    They will fix it. They usually always fix issues like this even if it takes a while and they don't bother acknowledging it. No telling when it will actually be fixed though.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    I'm forwarding all these reports. However, I must close this up and redirect you all to use the Bug Report thread on this instead. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.