test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reporting Bugs Like a Pro - READ THIS BEFORE REPORTING

Comments

• cxmilkcxmilk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Subject: Mount Requisition Token
    Used a Mount Requisition Token, but failed to receive a rental mount. More precisely, since I knew I was going to be on for a few hours, I turned in my token and picked the rental Brindle Horse. When I went to use or call the mount...nothing happened. The mount disappeared from my inventory, yet there was no mount anywhere, even as an inventory icon - anything. Since it was a rental mount, I wasn't that heavily concerned about it, besides it was only going to last a few hours. However, after logging on the next day (that is, today) and being on for roughly an hour or two (more than 24 hours since I used my token and called my mount) a message pops in the lower left stating I've used a Brindle Horse. What? Obviously, something went awry somewhere along the lines.
  • gazwingazwin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Im not getting bonus on Scourge Warlock 4 piece set Infernal Diabolist, trigger hellfire on encounter use, but i think i am getting 2 piece bonus 400 deflect
    Says ive got 4/4 but does not give a discription for bonuses like it does on pc, hope they fix it as it kinda sucks

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Infernal_Diabolist%27s_Armor
  • bjones402bjones402 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have found a glitch or bug with with the soulforged enchantment. This enchantment is suppose to automatically revive you if you go down in battle. Well sometimes when it activates I come back with an injury and I have to use an injury kit. Anyone else have this issue?
  • thormadn3ssthormadn3ss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    r the ques broken again ???? seems im getting insta ques non stop with 4 ppl in game already and map names wont load no matter what i que for t1 or t2
  • neilster1neilster1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Subject: Dungeon Leaving
    Bug: Cannot leave dungeon after being disconnected from group and cannot go back to the exit anymore.
    Was in a group doing normal spell plague dungeon quest.
    Got disconnected during the plague reaver boss and reconnected again then logged in and found I'm in the dungeon by myself and now I cannot leave.
    The only thing I can do fight the boss again and again and as a result I keep dying like after a minute or so.
    I have tried change instance, change queue, teleport scroll, I'm stuck and logging in after 20 minutes has passed hoping the instance would reset.
    There is no option to leave the dungeon.

If anyone can help me, please message me back.
    GT: AbioticEel13

I have also submitted tickets and no responses yet
  • jfuk420jfuk420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7
    edited May 2015
    I submitted a ticket for this but they said I had to report this on the bug forum?

In my bank I have an item slot that has an error and I cannot use it. It originally had a stack of Potion of Major Healing in the slot then they disappeared. Now when I try to remove it I get an "error getting item info".

I would like someone to fix this so I can have my slot back. It's not like you guys give a ton of bank space and I'd like to utilize what I have.

I have taken a picture of the error as well if someone wants it. Please advise.
  • shepardtheweakshepardtheweak Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    all of the above lol the game is buggy as hell and disconnects alot and freezes and also it freezes and boots you to dashboard,being stuck in instances even tho you are at protectors enclave lol bugs bugs bugs bugs and more bugs
  • runfreewolvesrunfreewolves Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I cant even play I keep getting time out ore server not found said fix this bs made it worse :mad::mad::mad:
  • xflakessxflakess Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    every time I click on my character , the game closes , caught inside the lair lostmaught
  • xflakessxflakess Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I start the game , when I select my character , the game closes , my secondary character enters usually need the support remove my character in the dungeon
  • lordlypotatolordlypotato Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Subject: Locked out of dungeon chests
    Steps to reproduce:
    Que'd for spell plague caverns.
    Cleared to final boss
    Fight final boss
    Die halfway through fight
    Stay dead until boss is killed
    Resurrect my character
    Go to chest and find it is entirely inanimate, you can not interact with it in any way shape or form, it gives off no red text saying it needs a key or is locked.
    I confirm i have a key, kill myself and come back only to have nothing change.
    I have now spent over an hour in a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> dungeon for nothing. ( Also I'm still waiting for my stuff)
    I was the only one who died and everyone else could open the chests, I did not go AFK while i was dead.
    Bug: End of dungeon chest is broken and can not be opened

Subject: Lost boss drop loot and locked out of dungeon chest.
    Steps to reproduce:
    Go to pirate king, start fight with last boss.
    Game crashes because it was poorly made and can't handle the amount of adds its likes to spawn during a boss fight.
    Makes weird noises, closes to dashboard.
    Restart never winter, log in.
    Select the same character, zone in and find the boss is now dead.
    My loot from the boss is missing, no seals no drops, the items are already gone and I can't open chest. (I was gone no longer than 40 seconds and we had only just pulled the boss meaning the item vote timer would not have timed out, meaning I did not receive one.

Bug: Your poorly optimized game crashed and stole my loot with it.

Also I these items back, I don't care if its only 30 drake seals and 2 crappy purples, for all i know these are the 2 chests I could have opened with artifact belts in them. Its the principle of the matter.
  • wh1tphosphoruswh1tphosphorus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Subject: "Plots Within Plots" Drow Quest
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. Create a new Drow Character (I believe this Quest is race specific)
    2. Successfully complete all Drow Quests up until "Plots Within Plots"
    3. After accepting quest head towards the magical door of never opening
    4. Realize there is no way to select the door of the farm house to begin quest
    5. Change instance and try again
    6. Change instance and try yet AGAIN
    7. Logout, Log back in and try again
    8. Get frustrated and post a thread
    Bug: Farm house door will not open for "Plots within Plots" quest
    Note: Tried in 3 diffrent instances and 2 different days, even logging out and in did not work.
  • ilag1337ilag1337 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Anyone having this message popped up when they try to login?

"You are not permitted to do this: check your User Profile"

I can't play the game anymore. Why?
  • theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey, i've got something sticking out from my head every time i'm on a mount. Can you remove it please? It hurts.

http://bit.ly/1JwFJte

http://bit.ly/1HpRcIQ
    HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless
  • respectpaysrespectpays Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i can't get into my character after trying to do ebons quest for demolition caverns it keeps trying to load it like it doesn't have a problem but then it gives me a error connecting to sever. ive done the following to try to fix issue: hard reset xbox, cleared cache restarted neverwinter several times reset my router. none of this fixed it sadly :/ plz fix soon. character name=Sinn (xbox user name=respectpays)
  • jamarcusvjamarcusv Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i bought 250k xp boost while 10k xp from level 60 once i hit 60 the xp disappeared and i stopped getting the bonus, i tested it and sure enough didnt work
  • draega76draega76 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Subject: Can not deposit coins into Shared Bank.
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. Go to Shared Bank.
    2. Press x to enter amount of coins wanted to deposit (Gold, Silver,Copper)
    3. Press A to Deposit
    4. NOTHING happens.
    Bug: I am unable to deposit any type of coins into Shared Bank.
    Note: I was able to deposit before this problem, it seems the problem started after the last update.
  • reaperdelvidareaperdelvida Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    subject: bag inventory spaces bugged
    steps to reproduce:
    1. unsure as it is a blank square in inventory that is unusable, i thought it was empty for a while till i tried to place something there, so unsure how/when started
    2. open bag.
    3. try to move item from empty space. cannot move, cannot delete, shows a picture of an item when i try to move the empty space
    4. gave up trying to free the 2 slots in bags
    bug: i have 2 places in my bag (1 in main bag and other in 2nd bag) that i cannot use .
    note: i can try to move item and it shows up as a , i think shield with weapons behind it poking out over the top of the shield, looks like it should have been a token from an event or medallion of battle if they were origionally going to be drops for in inventory space.
  • mattag98mattag98 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Subject: Ability scores won’t go over 18
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. Created character Tiefling Trickster Rouge
    2. Already had STR 18 and INT 18 at initial level 1 roll
    3. At level 10 and at level 20 added 1 point to STR and 1 point to DEX so should be at STR 20 and INT 20 now
    4. Accepted the values and still at 18 STR and 18 INT
    Bug: Unable to go over 18 on ability score for my character
    Note: Searched the forums and saw other people had this problem awhile ago on PC but was patched, I don’t know if this is new XBOX ONE issue
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    akromatik wrote: »
    Easy as that! That's how the pros do it and now you can too!

Um, no. The "pros" use online web-based bug tracking systems like everyone else has been doing for the last decade.
  • presidentkhanpresidentkhan Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I recently bought a Ghost companion but am disappointed at the moment with the bugs it has. There's 2 bugs with one ability so I'll keep them separate.

Subject 1: Ghost's Companion's "Ghostly Possession" not ending immediately on minion death
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. Summon Ghost
    2. Have the Ghost use "Ghostly Possession" on a minion
    3. Kill the minion before activation is successful or have the minion die by normal means before duration ends
    Bug: Ghost only returns when the ability duration ends, leaving me without a companion for a while if possessed minion died early.

Subject 2: Minions possessed by Ghost Companions sometimes won't attack enemies
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. Summon Ghost.
    2. Have her possess a a minion, preferably melee-only minions
    Bug: Possessed enemy may not go after nearby enemies to attack, just remains on the spot it was possessed. This could be due to the unique behavior of control companions, unless I'm wrong and the AI companions are all the same.
    Note: Possessed minion may start attacking if enemies get too close.
  • fancytuna8fancytuna8 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Subject: AD exchange-purchased Zen not going to my account
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. Made two offers to purchase Zen on the exchange.
    2. Both offers were successful. It has been 3-4 days since each offer, still no zen in my account.
    3. The purchases (trades) are still listed in my log.
    Bug: I am not getting the Zen I purchased.

Subject: IceSpire Peak questline
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. I leveled up faster than going through the main questline, so I abandoned the Ice area for awhile and tried to do more level appropriate content.
    2. The campaign started sending me to the area for daily campaign quests. I started doing the area quests as well. I ended up having one of the guys near Harper Boward give me a campaign-related quest named the same as one of the dwarves' quests at Icespire.
    3. Resolved both quests at about the same time, and it seemed to shut me out of finishing the rest of the quests.
    Bug: I can't play any content on icespire peak. I even rode my horse all the way to the end of it, and could find no one to give me a quest.
    Note: Only dragon cult enemies will notice and attack you on icespire. You can ride directly over/into all other enemies and they won't attack you unless you attack them first.

Subject: Scourge Warlock stamina not recharging
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. Doing a daily campaign quest that requires you to go to a separate area (defeat summoned spirits in Neverdeath, release miners in Icespire, etc.)
    2. at some point during the dungeon/adventure, stamina will not respawn. Even if I die after that point, my stamina will not return until I leave the area entirely.
    Bug: Having no stamina makes it very hard to run a Scourge Warlock solo.
  • thresh011thresh011 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Subject: Glitches in the vine covered walls of Hotenow.
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. Use any character that can jump or walk.
    2. Enter a PvP match at Hotenow domination
    3. Go to the side with the 3rd capture point marked 3.
    4. Go up top to the corner where the last vine covered walls are.
    5. If you are looking at the corner, the right hand vine covered wall will allow you to get behind it if you follow it enough.
    6: From there, you can attack but not be attacked.

Bug: Is accessible to any character and any character can go behind there, but it provides an unfair advantage.
    Note: Enemy teams can get back there and fight, its a matter of the wall allowing only one way combat.

I am sorry to say I use this glitch whenever I am put into a match that leads to my team getting spawncamped. Personally, I wont let that happen to me so I go there. Maybe if something was done so the PvP system was more balanced. Anyway, I apologize and I hope you guys can fix it.

Note 2: There are other places in the vine covered walls that allow the same thing, but they are too difficult to explain. Perhaps removing the vines altogether would help.
  • planerieplanerie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Subject: Unable to remove my brilliant enchantment from weapon and unable to deposit gold into my shared bank.
    When I select remove enchantment from my previous weapon it tells me Inventory is full and that I can only have one unique item. I checked everything and I do not any other other brilliant enchantments or even any unique items. This is an issue on both of my lvl 60's.
    The issue with not being able to deposit gold into shared bank is for all of my characters.

This is the brilliant that I got from The Champion of The North pack.
  • mrfishstick311mrfishstick311 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have been trying to mail items to another players acct. but the items are not being received. I've tried just sending a letter and same result. No failure returns either. Had the other player try sending me something and same result mail gets sent but never gets delivered. I'm sending items that are not bound. things like potions, treasure loot, skill kits. I've created a ticket with Arc already incident: 150706-001524 and have explained in as much detail about the mail error as i can and they want me to report it as a bug now. so I hope this is what they mean.
  • duralokeduraloke Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Im find bug frezzy in pvp
    I was with my cw in pvp when he used the power of the ice storm daily on the stairs near the flags of the base 3 , 1 and everything froze, opened the game again , and tested , there was another freezing

Domination night stage

Excuse me for my English , I am Brazilian and I am using Google translator
  • duralokeduraloke Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @duraloke said:
    > Im find bug frezzy in pvp
    > I was with my cw in pvp when he used the power of the ice storm daily on the stairs near the flags of the base 3 , 1 and everything froze, opened the game again , and tested , there was another freezing
    >
    > Domination night stage
    >
    > Excuse me for my English , I am Brazilian and I am using Google translator

Gamertag duraloke
    Char name duraloki
  • loosetacloosetac Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Cube of augmentation does not work.
  • rereedrereed Member Posts: 3 New User
    Subject: temporary suspension?
    1.doing a quest in like the 4th map in
    2. Was walking and froze (laged out) think I also was about to walk past a afk player or monster
    3. Sent to menu screen
    4. Tried tk go back in to play and says ur acc has been Temporarily Disabled
    5. Made a new xbox 1 acc and can play the game just fine
    6. Bug: My main acc was randomly temporarily suspended for no reason and I did nothing wrong... I was playing with a friend too when it happened
    Note: can not get past the main menu screen (play option) plz help
  • xenolith666xenolith666 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    your achievements are still broken...
This discussion has been closed.