2»

Comments

• spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I tried inviting you, but it said you were in a guild already,
    2.5K DC PVP & PVE <Q-Snipe>
  • boom782boom782 Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    60 CW current GS 7.9 but should meet requirements by end of today.

I am HARDCORE. Just started playing last Tuesday and play an average of 4-8 hours/day. I was a raid leader in the top guild on server in EQ WAY back in the days so I am VERY familiar with end game raiding and guilds.

So tired of joining <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> groups that have no mic and have no structure so I would love to be a part of an active guild with members I can connect with.
    edited June 2015
    boom782 wrote: »
    60 CW current GS 7.9 but should meet requirements by end of today.

I am HARDCORE. Just started playing last Tuesday and play an average of 4-8 hours/day. I was a raid leader in the top guild on server in EQ WAY back in the days so I am VERY familiar with end game raiding and guilds.

So tired of joining <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> groups that have no mic and have no structure so I would love to be a part of an active guild with members I can connect with.

What's you gamertag? I'll add you as a friend and then invite you to the guild.
  • ck969ck969 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Just hit 60 last night. Sadly, my GS is only 7k.

I farmed Venfithar last night, and the epic arms dropped. It was late, so I'm not sure what that will put my GS at.

My friend and I play each weekday night at 7pm-10pm EST, and most of the afternoon and evenings on Sunday.

I am looking for a guild that will help me run dungeons (looking to start Cloak Tower runs for farming today), and start my gear collection. Also, to help me better understand the end game, and of course, tackle Tiamat when the time comes.

I am a very experienced end game raider, being in the top 5 WW of Dirges, in EQ2, for many years (among many other MMO's). I've participated in, and run many raids.

I do not have your app, but I will get it, and have everything else required.

If you are interested, my GT: T Zand
    And my character name is: Tragon@T Zand
  • boom782boom782 Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    GT is: Boom782
    In game name is: Coball

and current GS is 8600. I am addicted. :)
  • sweatyjocksweatyjock Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Im interested LVL 60 TR GS is ~9.8k - imactive and talkative but based in the UK.

ingame: delirious
    gt: mickw09
    edited June 2015
    Added you all as friends. I will invite you all to the guild next time I see you on.
    edited June 2015
    boom782 wrote: »
    GT is: Boom782
    In game name is: Coball

and current GS is 8600. I am addicted. :)

Tried inviting you, but it won;t let me. Are you in another guild? If so, you have to leave that one first.
  • regretfulmartyrregretfulmartyr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm very interested please shoot me an invite or friend me on xbox so I can connect with you when I am on next.

GT: regretfulmartyr
    edited June 2015
    I am no longer in NWA. Please contact Stalkingwolf@xf3rnvnd0x for recruitment.

NWA are a bunch of cool people and they are an awesome guild.

I left for personal reasons.
  • tinnyorbtinnyorb Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Leaving current guild today and would love to join.im level 60 gf (12.4k) and trying to get the best gear i can for new content so being in an active guild will help alot.im on from 3.30 til about 7 or 8 every afternoon.gt is tinnyorb:)
  • tobymanplstobymanpls Member Posts: 1
    GT: r u an fegit
    DC lvl 60- 8700 GS
    TR lvl 60- 9200 GS
    looking to grind dungeons and have fun! please invite
  • dobby0403dobby0403 Member Posts: 1
    i would be interested in joining.....got a 10k+ GWF and TR and building up a DC currently. GT is dobby51907
  • on4givingon4giving Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    There's a new Topic regarding the recruitment of new players for Neverwinter Alliance (N W A), specifying changes for admissions into the guild, aswell as establishing the main objective, which is PvP. Feel free to look into it, read it out, and join us for great competition and fun!

Link to new thread: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1193544/neverwinter-alliance-n-w-a-guild-recruitment
  • advertic1advertic1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Level 60 TR
    10.6K GS
    Looking for a guild to farm T2 Dungeons such as pirate king. Only 50% done with campaign.
    Have a headset and am active all day.
    Gamertag: Advertic
  • on4givingon4giving Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    advertic1 wrote: »
    Level 60 TR
    10.6K GS
    Looking for a guild to farm T2 Dungeons such as pirate king. Only 50% done with campaign.
    Have a headset and am active all day.
    Gamertag: Advertic

Thanks for posting on the thread, pal! We've changed some of the requirements to enter N W A. Please, check the new thread for more information regarding applications. We are focused on PvP now, but still run PvE events, such as T2s or eLoL. There's a gap limit for GearScore established on 13k.