test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Legendary Outlaws] Recruiting ACTIVE, skilled, mature players

atlas77777atlas77777 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
Hey guys (and gals), guild leader Rex here for [Legendary Outlaws]

ABOUT THE GUILD

We started day one from a base membership of my Destiny clan, L3G3NDARY Outlaws [L3GO]. We're over 60 members now (not including alts), lvl 60s only (including alts). Everyone in the guild is active, and the guild is cleaned out weekly. Members average 17.5k currently; however, I promote an anti GS culture. Everyone meets the highest standards for stat priorities and item optimization. The class officers help all members min/max their characters.

There is an extremely high turnover rate in this game. It seems for every 5 players I recruit about 1 of them play long term. I am only looking for recruits that plan to play this game for a long time. We have some of the top players in this game who did not buy their gear score or boot and loot for profit. Unfortunately, not a lot of guilds can say that.

Legendary Outlaws has a variety of personalities and skill levels, so I encourage players to find other players of similar skill and play time. Make friends, form a clique, and getting ahead in this game will become that much easier.

RULES AND REQUIREMENTS

Update: we use the GroupMe app instead of guild chat. It has greatly improved guild communications. This app is mandatory to join the Outlaws!

I'm not big on rules or strict requirements, but we do have a few. Currently, we're accepting recruits at a minimum of 14k and 100% mod 4 campaign completion. This is an endgame guild-not a gear up guild (unless you have an alt). Alts are allowed only at level 60.

I don't tolerate booting and looting, drama of any kind, or general bad behavior that would make the guild look bad (i.e., trash talking in pvp, afking in Tiamat, etc.).

Most importantly, you have to enjoy this game! If your guild isn't the BEST guild (in your opinion), then find it! That may or may not be the Outlaws. Either way, go find out!

If you're accepted in to the guild, you'll undergo a 1 week trial period. This is for both the recruit and the guild. You'll need to download the GroupMe app for your phone or tablet to get connected to the Outlaws. You'll also need to meet with a class officer to go over your stats, gear, and build. This is intended to help the new guy since we are much more concerned with stat priorites than GS. If you mesh well with other players, meet the requirements, and are active, you'll be promoted to full member at the end of the week.

ABOUT THE GUILD LEADER

I have been running guilds and clans for a decade now from vanilla WoW (the best) to Destiny [L3GO]. I enjoy bringing quality players together for our mutual benefit and overall enhancement of the game. If you want to see what one of our teams are like, watch my team kill Lostmauth before he goes to phase 2 (yes it's the epic version with no rogues).

http://xboxclips.com/G3TxxS0M3/f9baea05-c940-46a5-afc0-96a3ee68af96

CONTACT

If you're interested, message me on XBL: G3TxxS0M3 (the 0 is a zero).
-Rex, the Mad King of [Legendary Outlaws]

"I saw you out there. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't let you die. I found something inside of myself, something incredibly heroic. I mean, not to brag, but objectively..." -Peter Quill

Rex IV Tact GF | tRex SS Rene CW | GT: G3TxxS0M3
Post edited by atlas77777 on

Comments

• strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If possible I'd like to get with you this evening to talk about play times and what can be expected upon joining for the both of us.

I play a 14k SS Renegade CW as my main and also have a 10k healer as my alt. I am also leveling two other characters to 60 as of now to function as pvp only characters. I prefer to farm ESoT/ELoL daily as often as possible so I think I'd make a good addition to the team.

My play times are 5pm-11pm CST on weekdays and all day on weekends. Feel free to add me in game Ancient@XGC Army.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • atlas77777atlas77777 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Ancient! Long time no see...Yes, I'll be on tonight.

"I saw you out there. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't let you die. I found something inside of myself, something incredibly heroic. I mean, not to brag, but objectively..." -Peter Quill

• natsuginatsugi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hello, I sent you a msg on xbox. Hopefully you guys are active
    edited June 2015
    natsugi wrote: »
    Hello, I sent you a msg on xbox. Hopefully you guys are active

Yep. We'll see ya in game.

edited June 2015
    We're still trying to make sure we have some experienced teams running together before mod 5 releases. We have balanced classes in the guild except for tanks. We need 2 tanks at the moment. It doesn't matter to me if you're a prot or conq build, as long as you know how to play and can handle the end game grind.

edited June 2015
    Are you ready for Tiamat? Get prepared for the new raid with Legendary Outlaws!

edited June 2015
    Guild update: we have about 40 fully active members currently, and we're now all using the GroupMe app (which is working way better than guild chat).

edited June 2015
    Guild update: Anyone can now make an application via our shiny new website LegendaryOutlaws.shivtr.com

• spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Applied via the website. 14.3K DC. geared up, have profound PVP set as well. ALWAYS on.
    2.5K DC PVP & PVE <Q-Snipe>
  • wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    spyg0at wrote: »
    Applied via the website. 14.3K DC. geared up, have profound PVP set as well. ALWAYS on.
    Weren't you trying to recruit me to your own guild a mere two weeks ago? Just curious what happened with that. Did you have a falling out with your playgroup?
    Wamderingkyng,

I am in a guild, Primal Instinct, I am a moderator there. I read your thread and you have some very good requirements in there.

I and several other higher end players, like yourself, are breaking away from our guild this Friday due to the lack of direction, leadership and organization. We will be forming "The Black Hand" and focusing on end of game content. We have extremely active players, each of which have several characters. I am a DC with a GS of just under 14K. I am the lowest spec'd character in our group. We are mainly EST and CST but our players are on all hours of the day and night.

We do PvP, PvE, skirmishes, dragon slaying and dailies together every day. This new guild will probably be about 12 actual people with around 30 total characters. We already use the Line app for LFG and communication purposes.

We are a very friendly group and try to be as cordial as possible in regards to kicking people, but sometimes you just have to.

We would love to have you if you are interested in getting in on the ground floor! If you would like, we could run a few dungeons and see how you mesh with the core guys.

Just throwing it out there, if you have not chose another guild yet, maybe this weekend you could give us a shot.

Thanks,
    Alhana Starbreeze@spyg0at
    Admin, The Black Hand NW Guild

Yeah, my DC is named after a D&D character from the Dragonlance books, I was a pencil and paper D&D player for 20 years.
  • spyg0atspyg0at Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    Weren't you trying to recruit me to your own guild a mere two weeks ago? Just curious what happened with that. Did you have a falling out with your playgroup?

No, I still play with them all the time, just wanted a change.

I am in eRekt ION now and focusing more on PvP.
    2.5K DC PVP & PVE <Q-Snipe>
  • dzung1810dzung1810 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I am GWF 17.2 GS.. would like to join a guild running e SOT and eLOL. Thanks
  • egyptianfooegyptianfoo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hey Rex, I'm a 12.2k TR (Username: OG Mudbone) who has completed 100% of the campaign and would really like to run eLOL as soon as possible! I'm really struggling to get my GS over the hump of 13k but if I had a group to consistently run some dungeons with I'm sure that would be no problem. I just submitted my application and I hope you guys give me a shot!
    Hey Rex, I'm a 12.2k TR (Username: OG Mudbone) who has completed 100% of the campaign and would really like to run eLOL as soon as possible! I'm really struggling to get my GS over the hump of 13k but if I had a group to consistently run some dungeons with I'm sure that would be no problem. I just submitted my application and I hope you guys give me a shot!

What is your xbl GT?

dzung1810 wrote: »
    I am GWF 17.2 GS.. would like to join a guild running e SOT and eLOL. Thanks

Added you, and I'll send you an invite tonight.

• malevolent215malevolent215 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Some friends and I may be interested in joining. I don't feel like making a long drawn out post, so I will try to sum up who we are and where we are at progress wise.

There are a total of five of us. Three of us are on pretty much every night for 4-8 hrs. The other two play when they have free time in their lives. We currently have our own guild with about 25 unique members. Unfortunately only 5-7 of us still play regularly! We are looking for another guild to basically join with our Alts to expand our friend and player pool. Our main characters will remain in our main guild as we have already invested a lot into our bank and other stuff. Of course, those characters are available to play with you guys anytime if needed. The following is a list of our characters including my own and a rough idea of theirs.

Myself,
    14.5k SS Rene CW w/ HV set(main)
    15.6k Trapper HR (my most active, stats are close to perfect for her GS, Pure AoE damage machine)
    15.2k IV Tactician GF (45k hp, 5k defense, 2.4k deflect)
    - 3 other chars under 60, I also have a P. Vorpal I rotate and PlagueFire

Bborn,
    14.6k DC (Holy Avenger)
    13.4k TR (PlagueFire)

Beast,
    Around 14k Trapper HR
    12k GF
    13k Cleric

Beast's Fiance' (not on every night),
    12k Renegade CW

Getsome(off and on throughout the week),
    14k Trapper HR
    15k GF
    13k SW

We all have atleast one character capable of doing Epic Shores and Epic Lostmauth besides his Fiance'. We regularly farm the Campaign Epics and sometimes CN (40 min or less runs, split profits) when we have 5 of us on.

We are a pretty laid back group with a bit of sarcasm to our demeanor. We are very social/helpful if someone reaches out to us. We pretty much have a party chat going all night every night.

Feel free to message/add me on XBL, and I will also apply on the website.

Thanks for your time!!!

GT: i PillowPantz i

We are still actively recruiting! The guild is balanced class-wise at the moment, so all classes are welcome!

Who's pumped for mod 5? I'm excited to fight new lag...er...dragons! Tiamat hype!

We're up to around 40 active members now, and still looking for more! Mod 5 has been pretty great for the guild, since we can now get lots of guildies in the same WoD instance.

Looking for a skilled an knowledgeable guild filled with awesomeness? Legendary Outlaws is the place!

• anuandaveanuandave Member Posts: 1 New User
    Please hit me up in game as I am interested in finding a active guild to run with. 17.5 SW. Good solid player and good attitude. Have been in small guild with nice folks that just never got off the ground with most moved on to other games. Enjoy both PVp and PVe.

D
  • bloodformercybloodformercy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    HMU 11k TR scoundrel spec., stun and gun, ive found many guilds where i get along with one or two members. rude guild chat. would like to try outlaws out, i dont talk alot due to the fact i zone out while i play. i do respond and willing to share gear if you need it. teamwork makes the world work. anyways GT: bloodformercy69
    (pve/pvp. im up for what ever)
    Here's the purpose of the Outlaws; our mission statement, if you will.

Legendary Outlaws is a medium sized guild comprised of active players seeking to improve their characters, become more knowledgeable about NeverWinter, and play with others who have the same mindset. We play hard and have a lot of fun doing so.

Rex and the officers make themselves available to all players to answer questions, give tips, and discuss strategies to get ahead in this game. If you have seen my LFG recruitment post, take notice of the last line: "it takes more than GS to become an Outlaw". We attempt to get our membership thinking outside the gearscore box and more focused on item optimization and stat priorites. Our goal is to take ambitious players who have put effort into developing their character, skills, and knowledge in this game and help them meet their potential. The Outlaw leadership gives members the tools to improve and become extremely successful in this game, if they so choose. We take above average players and help them become great.

Many have joined the guild over the past months, and many have left (or more likely they went back to Destiny or ESO and I booted them). Those that have stayed and become a part of our family are now prominent figures in the NeverWinter community. I believe guilds that recruit and promote solely based on gearscore are part of the problem with this community. I would never join a guild that you only have to send a tell with your GS and class and you get an automatic invite. The Outlaws, as well as a few other smaller guilds, are a cut above.

If this sounds like your kind of place, then send me a message on my XBL gamertag. The interview process is typically a quick conversation to discuss the guild, your current gear and goals for the future, and what I expect from members. Once invited to the guild, you'll undergo a 1 week trial period. Full membership is granted after a week so long as you have 1. Joined the groupme channel 2. Interacted and played with other members 3. Have met with your class officer 4. Have made any significant changes to gear and stat priorities if the officer made major suggestions.

Join the Outlaws. Become Legendary.

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I cleared up the trash talking and insults out of this thread. Next time, instead of responding, please utilize the "Flag" button. Thank you.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    Are you prepared for mod 6? The Outlaws are. Playing on a set team of geared players will give you a significant advantage come September. Legendary Outlaws are all about getting the most out of this game, and I'm looking for those good players seeking that next level of gaming. Find out more by messaging G3TxxS0M3!

• tiipboytiipboy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    t: tiipboy

i have a tr at 11k gs
    alt is a sw lvl 41

willing to make a dc if someone will grind quest with me

looking for an active guild.. im active everyday but have no one to run epics with!!
  • silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    Hey, I'm interested in meeting up with you guys and discussing recruitment. I'm east coast and I'm only on during the night hours. I'd like to think that I know a thing or two about this game and feel that I can greatly contribute to your guild. I've seen a few of your members in PvP and usually get stomped (I rarely run premade.) Looking to change that.

14k High Prophet DC
    13k TR Perma lock/stealth with full Grim set (currently)
    13k GWF Destroyer
    12k Trapper HR

I'll mostly be running DC in mod 6 as I've specced my TR to cater to my PvP needs. I'm glad you guys prefer group synergy as opposed to boosting GS. I consider myself a team player and look forward to hearing from you.

Please send me a msg on xbox if you're interested
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
    Hey, I'm interested in meeting up with you guys and discussing recruitment. I'm east coast and I'm only on during the night hours. I'd like to think that I know a thing or two about this game and feel that I can greatly contribute to your guild. I've seen a few of your members in PvP and usually get stomped (I rarely run premade.) Looking to change that.

14k High Prophet DC
    13k TR Perma lock/stealth with full Grim set (currently)
    13k GWF Destroyer
    12k Trapper HR

I'll mostly be running DC in mod 6 as I've specced my TR to cater to my PvP needs. I'm glad you guys prefer group synergy as opposed to boosting GS. I consider myself a team player and look forward to hearing from you.

Please send me a msg on xbox if you're interested

Sent you a message on XBL.

• xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    I'd be interested in seeing what you guys are all about and vise versa. I am a 15.5k SW Fury build higher dps. I run everything. Not real experienced in pvp but will get more involved in that aspect if need be.

Msg me if still recruiting Gt xRaw Carnage
  • neobeastxneobeastx Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Availability: 15 Hours Daily
    Time Zone: EST -5

I'm fairly new to Neverwinter, In fact I'm fairly new to Xbox/Consoles in general. I come from playing a game I know many know or have heard of called "World of Warcraft" on PC. I played World of Warcraft for 8 Years straight. My last couple years playing I was in a Top 100 US Guild for PvE Raiding Content During MoP/WoD. During my 8 Years at World of Warcraft I played one and only one class known as a Hunter. My hunter also during my period of my last couple years in World of Warcraft was among the Top 5 Hunters on my Realm/Server. When I retired from World of Warcraft finally my hunter had a total of 1,310 days played logged from seconds/minutes in-game over a course of 8 years.

After a long 8 years I finally decided it was time to move onto something different. At this point I wanted to switch to console gaming but the whole reason I hadn't touched consoles since my childhood was due to the high pricing of games and the low quality/adventure and time it takes to beat them. When I heard that consoles were finally starting to get MMO's I leaped with joy to go buy a console and ever since then I have been playing Neverwinter only on my Xbox One.

I play Neverwinter on a daily basis at least 15 hours I don't play any other games nor do I intend to besides Neverwinter for the next 3-5 years unless for some reason it shuts down. Since starting Neverwinter I have leveled both a Scourge Warlock Hellbringer & Hunter Ranger Trapper to 60. The Scourge Warlock has reached 15k Gearscore & Hunter Ranger Trapper 10k Gearscore but The Hunter is going to be my main and only character I play for now on. I have logged in a month near 450 hours played in Neverwinter, Spent 700 dollars on zen & I plan to continue to support this game on a monthly basis with at least another 500-700 dollars every month because I love it so much and enjoy it.

I'm currently already apart of a guild in which I have been with since starting to play and earned a Senior Officer position in the guild due to my heavy activity, helpfulness and donations but I wish to depart with the guild due to lack of end game progression and activity.

What I'm looking for in a guild overall is maturity, activity & progression. I want a guild that it's member base is 18 years or older only with their members being active on a daily basis & seeking to progress through PvE content at a faster rate than casual players.

This is all I can think of for right now. If you have any questions/comments or would like to speak to me then feel free to reach me at GameTag: NeoBeastX
    Welcome to the Outlaws @neobeastx

• wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    Rex, any plans to update the Original Post here or start a new thread for Mod 6 recruiting? I know we're still open to new members.