test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2 HR wont able to beat a Pala

Elven StingerElven Stinger Member Posts: 1 Arc User
title

Comments

• emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    Actually wrong, two HRs can cc a Paladin indefinitely, thus he wont be able to cast anything and will fall. Two CWs can do the same or play a perma "blow the OP away" game. Two GFs can also cc lock and kill a Paladin. We have options
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
  • norsemanxnorsemanx Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    How? OP's seem completely immune to any and all roots I throw at it.
  • ZooidinZooidin Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    There are some stupid OPs that don't use cleasing touch. Use it! Every class has so much cc these days.
  • quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    Zooidin wrote: »
    There are some stupid OPs that don't use cleasing touch. Use it! Every class has so much cc these days.

Even if you manage to use it you will get cc'd right after, because it doesnt grant immunity to CC like ITC.
  • ZooidinZooidin Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You get time to lift shield. Just try it. You have to press shift after you use cleasing touch, not use it wile holding shift.

You can even get out of Trs OP smoke bomb... god I hate Trs.
  • bittynationbittynation Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You can't even get out of Trs OP smoke bomb... god I hate Trs.

You are not alone with this thought. All other classes do too :smiley:
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    You get time to lift shield. Just try it. You have to press shift after you use cleasing touch, not use it wile holding shift.

You can even get out of Trs OP smoke bomb... god I hate Trs.

but you cant hold shield forever, and you cant attack while holding a shield, and the moment you try to cast smth you get ccd, its hard to even cast templars vs a single hr, not even talking about multiple
    Paladin Master Race
  • heruwath1heruwath1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Guys if you hold for some time 2 classes in one cap your team will win, or to put it better your team should win
    especially if you bother them in THEIR cap, because if 2 hr's remain at their base cap only == win for you

So yes, slot cleansing touch and try to find a window to make the most out of burning light.
    I know you feel overwhelmed some times but most of the classes do in certain scenarios.
    Just keep in mind that if cw's and/or hr's follow you, try to run to their cap, not mid, not base
  • castethcasteth Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    emilemo wrote: »
    Actually wrong, two HRs can cc a Paladin indefinitely, thus he wont be able to cast anything and will fall. Two CWs can do the same or play a perma "blow the OP away" game. Two GFs can also cc lock and kill a Paladin. We have options

2 Hr can kill a paladin, i will not explain an evidence.

• umcjdkingumcjdking Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    2 of anything SHOULD be able to kill any class if played well.

As it stands, an OP can easily kill 2 equally geared players with no self healing. That, gentlemen, is broken.
  • heruwath1heruwath1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    umcjdking wrote: »

As it stands, an OP can easily kill 2 equally geared players with no self healing. That, gentlemen, is broken.

+1 on the first sentence (provided that you mean equallly geared of course!)

-1 on the second sentence, you dont know what you re talking about

a Tr can easily not die against 2 ( stealth hide run recover health then back)
    an Hr can easily not die against 2 ( stealth hide run recover health then back )
    a gwf can easily not die against 2 ( run run run faster than anyone recover health then back )
    a cw can easily not die against 2 ( push the oppoment dodge dodge push the oppoment run cover health then back )
    a sw can easily not die against 2 ( run run run only gwf can move faster recover health then back )
    a Gf can easily TANK ( but will die ) against 2 ( hide under shield,280° radius = 80% less damage, but will die soon or later )
    a dc can easily not die against 2 ( immune to damage, can heal, can dodge, can be immortal vs 2)
    an Op can easily TANK ( but could die ) against 2 ( same as Gf, but can heal so, could die but... )

see? anyone with brain can survive and not die ( it doesnt mean that it will help the team )

No, because anyone with brain will use stun skill against a paladin, or will troll him instead of trying to kill him
    And if the paladin kill 1, this one will come back before the second die.
    Anyone with brain will just go 1vs1 against him and troll him.

This is why there are skilled player.. and the other..

I have not met any class I can't one rotation with the exception of the OP. 100k damage and I"m lucky to break the temp HP bar.
    edited June 2015
    I have not met any class I can't one rotation with the exception of the OP. 100k damage and I"m lucky to break the temp HP bar.

so question should be :

- are you mad because you got now 1 class that you cannot kill in one rotation?
    - is it balanced if you can kill anyone in 1 rotation? ( except paladin)
    - 100k damage? paladin as been nerfed for that kind of damage, i should not talk too much..
    - Or, : oh well, it had to be like it, a class that i'll have to fight not like the other classes

• urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    emilemo wrote: »

I agree... and this is a trap

It takes so long for 2 to bring down an OP that most likely you will lose the game

Lately I have been involved in a number of PvPs where we had 3 of the top5 "killers" and still lost

This is because we were focused on killing and not taking the objectives

Urlord

casteth wrote: »

so question should be :

- are you mad because you got now 1 class that you cannot kill in one rotation?
    - is it balanced if you can kill anyone in 1 rotation? ( except paladin)
    - 100k damage? paladin as been nerfed for that kind of damage, i should not talk too much..
    - Or, : oh well, it had to be like it, a class that i'll have to fight not like the other classes

It's not that I can't kill them.

It's that I can't even dent their HP, nor can any other class for that matter, yet I can steamroll any other class to include other GFs?
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It's not that I can't kill them.

It's that I can't even dent their HP, nor can any other class for that matter, yet I can steamroll any other class to include other GFs?

Someone needs to be nerfed

OK, kid's time