test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lathander Artifact set : how to complete without Dread Ring ?

zizoomzizoom Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Hi, as I was searching for what Tiamat was going to bring in terms of gear, I saw that new sets where coming.

But as the title says, there is no way for us to be able to complet those sets knowing that for the Lathander set, the eye is found in a chest in the Dread Ring Campaign, an old content from a Mod we don't have.

So are thoses pieces going to be lootable anywhere else ? Or will we have to wait for a future release of old content to be able to farm a set that we have no idea for when it will be finished ?

Thanks.
Post edited by zizoom on

Comments

• quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The chest is still there but the chance to find the artifact inside is very, very low.
  • zizoomzizoom Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I made a mistake, I was talking about Dread Ring Campaign that doesn't even exist on Xbox.

So what chest are you talking about ? Do you come from PC ?
  • lvlkarmalvllvlkarmalvl Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Simple answer, yes you will have to wait.

Honestly, unless you have extreme luck or more time on your hands then you know what to do with, even if they dropped all the missing mods on us tomorrow I could argue it would be months before you had your set anyway. Unless you were going the AD/Zen route, in which case meh?

Look at it this way - gives you something to look forward to :)
  • zizoomzizoom Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Well I love to have goals in games, and in any MMO, you look after nice sets or items that will improve your gameplay or groupplay (Lathander's perfect for a tank groupwise). So yes I want to grind it, the Zen route is meh for me too, I usually buy some to buy keys and open some chests trying to get some legendary mount but I finally could buy mine the "legit" way (lol).

I need to know if what I am aiming for is worth it. If I can't be sure that the full set will be available I'll put my time and effort on something else like Artifact offhand, Draconnic Templar set and so on ... but If I know that the eye of lanthander will be available soon, I'll farm every minute I can to get those.