test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Bug is the Game

schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
so since there are lots of not proper working enchants, boons, encounter, feats, that deal crazy ammounts of damage or weared damage loops/interactions between two classes by multiprocs , or recharge your artifact in seconds, or do permastunning, or get your ap bar full in two seconds or oneshots a dragon head, glitches in every corner of dungeons, how would you describe it in your words?

1. is it a bug, caused by poor coding, that appears with your class (aura, DOT, enchant etc) f.e.

or

2. is it an exploit the player uses intentionally to get an advantage in PVE or PVP

being aware of it and go on taking advantage from it, it becomes an exploit
How do you feel about that?
"omg i will never use this enchant again, poor paladin I am so sorry"
"ooh, I gonna immidiately sell my perfect enchant or put it on the bank, only costs me 100 dollar, but its so, so broken"
"omg that boon really does insane damge, no i am not gonna take it," otherwise there are no real other options

playing this game that is so toxicated with bugs, do you think its the player who should always avoid any bugs/exploits, drop his enchants, feats and anything that could give him an advatage?
Or do you think these bugs are part of the game so use them or be used, since playing a "clean" style would be like walking on water?
I honestly start tending to the last option because my impression is more and more somthing like: " The Bug is the Game"