test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP and disconnects

lonewolfmk1lonewolfmk1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PvP Discussion
Ok, i am finally fed up enough to start this thread. Took me awhile to build up another anger, since i usually defend this game but here we go.

Why the heck can people who get a dc in PVP no longer rejoin the game?! I dont know if thats intentional or not and i cant even imagine how cryptik broke the function if it wasnt intentional, considering they did no major change to domination since this game started and it used to work!

I just wasted over an hour on a close game my team would have won. Again.

Our CW got a dc and we needed him to keep clearing flags to occasionally get a couple of points. He got a dc when it was 850 to 700 something for us. He tried to rejoin, but couldnt. We lost of course. To add insult to injury the whole team (who where pugs and did a really great job, listening to advice and commands, despite continously getting killed on the points) also lost ranks on the leaderboards.

I dont have much time on my hands to play this game, and its not often that i get a ballanced pvp. Also those pugs in our team simply deserved that win for the efford they put into it. So maybe you can understand my anger on this topic.
Post edited by lonewolfmk1 on

Comments

• wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This really needs to get looked into. Happened a couple of times to me already. It's more than just frustrating.
  • jaotutjaotut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I just got disconnected in 2 matches today AGAIN, both were really close matches. It's so freakin frustrating and made me felt like I let the team down since they were 1 man short and no way of winning a close match 4v5.

It's just ridiculous on top of that, you can't queue for anything for 30 mins.

If I could find the problem to these disconnection, then it'd be great, but I don't even know what causes them, I don't get disconnecting doing anything else, dungeons, tiamat, they're all fine, why just PvP? the only place that gives you a penalty for coming back straight away
    Merlin - CW Merlyn - HR Psylocke - TR Black Widow - GWF

Have the gear and skills, but lack the friends to play with? Come and apply for Essence of Aggression. We have been here and strong since beta. (Immature, rude, and arrogant people will not be accepted)