Options

Legion Accessories from NCL

Comments

• Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    xgrandz02 wrote: »
    Are the FINAL EndGear of PvP, this is the Max Gear you can get for pvp
    and it cost only 100token (just afew matches) seriously?

You've still got to pray to RNGesus to get a full set.

But yeah, those rings are terrible.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    IMO, atm it is an (to) easy way to BIS PvP gear for PvE players and a big 'screw you' for dedicated PvP players. You can get a mount (you dont need) to sell and some <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Maybe the final rewards are interesting (no one knows) but my bet is, that the interesting ones go to BIS/premade players (no envy here, they 'paid' for it with time, dedication and (maybe) money) and all the dedicated players who farmed their asses of for PvP gear and fight in PuGs will get something like a R7 enchants or a green companion as a thank you note.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    kriseinkrisein Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    dizonyx wrote: »
    2e6d93f4937a.png
    Legion Iron Ring
    102 Recovery
    221 Defence
    221 Deflect
    102 Regeneration
    142 Tenacity
    1 Offencive slot

I'm dissapointed. :(

uggh, that's terrible. i just got my 1k token and i was planning to buy the legion box. glad i skimmed the forum. i feel bad for you but thanks for the post. it will certainly help others in not making the same mistake..
    It's more fun in the Philippines >:)
  • Options
    hemkohemko Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Most have already seen them but here are some non-russian pics.

083aki4.pngWSldQoe.pngEZj0qAn.png9XDOEKd.png

In other words they suck *** are not even worth 100 tokens.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    hemko wrote: »

with double slots they would have been interesting.....
  • Options
    lilhamletlilhamlet Member Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »

While I don't think they are useless, they are definitely underwhelming. Someone must have added an extra 0...

A huge thanks to all of you posting these.
  • Options
    solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    xgrandz02 wrote: »
    Seriuly?! come on Devs,
    this isn't even worth to buy it.

I think the Devs maybe did a big mistake or they confused something.
    The Elemental Gear should cost at least 1000-token and the Rings 100-token,
    Not otherwise.

So the Elemental Gear :

Are the FINAL EndGear of PvP, this is the Max Gear you can get for pvp
    and it cost only 100token (just afew matches) seriously?

with this you make Black Ice crafting useless!
    How about the players which spend a lot of time farming to max the BlackIce crafting
    also All the AD they have spend! they just feeling ripped off.

players spend alot of time farming BlackIce
    players spend alot AD [for Unified Elements etc.] to max the crafting

and now you can get the SAME End-Gear just for a few matches Lol

This is the same like giving - Elemental Elven for -> 100 Seal of the Lion -

Instead of Elemental are Burning set pieces or at least the Rank 4 Blue Gear from BlackIce
    more than enough as Reward!

But dont give the EndGear..this is like hitting all player on a face,
    who had really worked for it.

I'm very disappointed about this, how is going..!!
    why the Devs don't take a time to really think of ?!
    about the Rewards before they release it..

I know, it's too late now........(hopefully in a future they do better)

Back to the rings,
    seriously this is just a joke!! and not a funny one.
    If you calculate the cost of the elemental burning items its almost the same price.
    You need 100 combat league token, and 10 token equals 2000 glory points, so 2000 x 100= 20,000 glory, the advantage is you dont need seal of triumph. And the price of burning items its around 19,000-24,000 glory. But i do agree legion items should be better.
    Tober Olden (Epic outfiter) should have better items too, battlescarred items have better stats
  • Options
    solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited June 2015

LOL They need to increase those stats: maybe 2x what they are now
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Wow the accessories are pretty bad for that price , especially considering you can get pieces of BiS pvp gear for 1/10 the cost lol
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    quaranaxquaranax Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This is just absolutely typical from Cryptic. No one should be surprised.

Really good ideas, but ruined by utter incompetent implementation.

The story of their life.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    solbergx wrote: »
    If you calculate the cost of the elemental burning items its almost the same price.
    You need 100 combat league token, and 10 token equals 2000 glory points, so 2000 x 100= 20,000 glory, the advantage is you dont need seal of triumph. And the price of burning items its around 19,000-24,000 glory. But i do agree legion items should be better.
    Tober Olden (Epic outfiter) should have better items too, battlescarred items have better stats

Not the same price, because to upgrade to Elemental Burning from Burning you need about 100k Black Ice, and 24 Unified Elements. (you're not upgrading the black ice profession except to upgrade the armour.)

The event route is much cheaper.
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    These are just pre-season rewards. Maybe they will give us better for winning the season?
  • Options
    hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    hahaha I'm glad I didn't start doing that league thing. My money was on crappy rings and Cryptic never disappoints.
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • Options
    name0rngname0rng Member Posts: 52
    edited June 2015
    After see this gear now I'm positive they miss placed zero and it should cost 100
    and they never bother to warn us
    it's good this gear is not bis because it is bound to account , not single bis item should be bound to account
    there should be more boa items but one - two levels down like they made with the alliance t1 gear and now with this legion gear( one of the best user friendly things they did , finally ...alts play )

But yes .. Cost too high
    So they will probably lower the cost or no one will buy this gear

100 tokens for that gear? I will definitely buy couple for alts
  • Options
    sher0013sher0013 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It's just an ordinary PVP ring lvl 70, since, if I am correct, there are no pvp rings, belts and necklaces for highest level. Not bad, but definitely not worth 1000 tokens. Maybe new pvp gear is on the way so in pre-season developers give us a chance to get recent pvp set (elemental burning) to compete in next seasons for better variants. And rings for now are for advanced players who try to get any amount of tenacity possible. But for me - no, too expensive.

It actually seems the most expensive rewards are not that good - bulette is now, as any puple mount except strider, outdated and you can get more RP buying lvl 7 encantments than from rubies - only for artifacts and other enchantemnts though, but still. I'm actually glad it turned out like this, since I can buy more cahce for 100 and try to get something interesting :)
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    sher0013 wrote: »
    It's just an ordinary PVP ring lvl 70, since, if I am correct, there are no pvp rings, belts and necklaces for highest level. Not bad, but definitely not worth 1000 tokens. Maybe new pvp gear is on the way so in pre-season developers give us a chance to get recent pvp set (elemental burning) to compete in next seasons for better variants. And rings for now are for advanced players who try to get any amount of tenacity possible. But for me - no, too expensive.

It actually seems the most expensive rewards are not that good - bulette is now, as any puple mount except strider, outdated and you can get more RP buying lvl 7 encantments than from rubies - only for artifacts and other enchantemnts though, but still. I'm actually glad it turned out like this, since I can buy more cahce for 100 and try to get something interesting :)

They better dont do sheit... the pvp set and upgrade was all but free
  • Options
    praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited June 2015

glad I was mostly after the chests with the burning equipment in them. These might have been decent if they had maybe twice the stats and were double slotted, but nope instead we get this junk.
  • Options
    healaryhealary Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    lilhamlet wrote: »
    Not the same price, because to upgrade to Elemental Burning from Burning you need about 100k Black Ice, and 24 Unified Elements. (you're not upgrading the black ice profession except to upgrade the armour.)

The event route is much cheaper.

No. It is not cheaper since there are two Burning sets: Duelist and Executioner. There are 8 pieces altogether. You may want an Executioner piece but get a useless Duelist piece you want. You may also get duplicate pieces.
  • Options
    healaryhealary Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    glad I was mostly after the chests with the burning equipment in them. These might have been decent if they had maybe twice the stats and were double slotted, but nope instead we get this junk.

The Legion boxes are not worth it. Maxed artifact belts and necks are far better although without the tenacity. The rings have only one slot and even if you value tenacity over everything else, the PvP campaign reward ring sets give you 366 more tenacity.
  • Options
    zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    LOL those rings for 1000 tokens. No thanks.
    Level 60 Ring set give about the same amount of total stat points but have 650 tenacity.
    Level 60 PvP ring set = better.
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• Options
    rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »

Double slots and yes. I would use them. as they'd actually be really good and comparable to BiS rings.

But as it is It's less stats than the 25 Jewelcrafting rings (784 total stats +1 slot vs 788 Total stats + 2 slots) .

The only reason I can see using them is to use some of the PvE main armor (as its got higher offensive stats) and supplement these for extra tenacity, but in that case I'd rather the level 60 ones because they give 450 set bonus tenacity. (544 normal total stats, + 450 Set bonus tenacity brings the total stat per ring essentially too 769)

Edit : Maybe they were originally intended to be double slot, but they missed it. would the Devs be able to Retroactively add the extra slot? like how they were able to retroactively reduce/increase stats on other gear? or were these rings intended to just be an expensive junk item.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    removed - posted in wrong section
  • Options
    seventhpillarseventhpillar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If only they allow us to upgrade PVP rings using jewelry crafting... if only.
  • Options
    utuwerutuwer Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Wow this is seriously a scam. 1000 tokens for 1 random piece of those accessories with such poor stats, really??? :mad:
    You say 4v5 is impossible? Cool story bro.
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Glad I checked this post.. the ring is totally... a collection item only... :\
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    icyphish wrote: »
    Glad I checked this post.. the ring is totally... a collection item only... :\

All we can hope is that they Retroactively add an extra socket :P Then it'd be a good ring.

• Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    rversant wrote: »
    All we can hope is that they Retroactively add an extra socket :P Then it'd be a good ring.

Add a socket and make it a SET RING with some decent bonus then yes, it would worth the 1000 token, at the moment it worths like.. 200 tokens to me, only because its Bind-to-Account and can be used to level up lowbie characters... :\
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    icyphish wrote: »
    Add a socket and make it a SET RING with some decent bonus then yes, it would worth the 1000 token, at the moment it worths like.. 200 tokens to me, only because its Bind-to-Account and can be used to level up lowbie characters... :\

isnt it level 70 req?