test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Increase our UI sizes please :D!

mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
Anyone can go in and change the UI size under Options but doing so causes issues in other areas of the game so it's not really a wise option. Devs, please add a corner click/drag slider to the UIs so we can resize UIs however we want to. I made a pretty picture to show the tiny one we have now and then what really would be a better default size. Happy Friday!
15ttg2.jpg
- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Might want to request a move to the PC forum. Xbox UI is different.
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Rut ro- I posted this in wrong place, please move to PC section XD sorry!
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    mstrssihr wrote: »
    Anyone can go in and change the UI size under Options but doing so causes issues in other areas of the game so it's not really a wise option. Devs, please add a corner click/drag slider to the UIs so we can resize UIs however we want to. I made a pretty picture to show the tiny one we have now and then what really would be a better default size. Happy Friday!
    15ttg2.jpg
    *facepalm*

I wish they'd make it easier for user's to distinguish between the separate forums...