test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Goodbye

myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
But I'm not leaving. I still have faith in NW! :)

I admit, I used this thread title to be a bit mischievous. :)
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The locking mechanism goes both ways you know.
    The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    C'mon dude, you're better than this.

Don't sink to their level. They'll just beat you with experience.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    azlanfox wrote: »
    The locking mechanism goes both ways you know.

But I'm just saying goodbye to the old NW and hello to the new. :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    C'mon dude, you're better than this.

Don't sink to their level. They'll just beat you with experience.

True, but the rebel in me needed to burst free for a moment. . .

• Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ihaveahies wrote: »
    Not sure how anyone can have faith when they do everything they can to reduce rewards, misinform, restrict, annoy you and remove functionality to help you if you're physically stuck. Suit yourself though.

You can get help via the in game help menu if you're stuck. You just can't abuse the /killme command.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I also still enjoy the game and eventhough they made my CW a walking test dummy I will enjoy playing a test dummy ... Free class change for all CW's to test dummy :)
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    edited June 2015
    ihaveahies wrote: »
    So what's the difference? Why punish the noobies who are more likely to be confused.

How would newbies know about a /slash command?

Most newbies would just bring up the menu, find the help button and proceed from there.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    How many newbies would even know about the \killme command? Putting such help, in the help menu seems the most logical and obvious thing to do.

Gah, the Zerg ninjad me.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Let's please not make threads like this. Mimicry or not, it tends to lead down the same road.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.