test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion: Horseshos of a Zephyr

silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
I propose the following ZEN store item based on the classic D&D magic item. Suggested price: 2,500 ZEN.

Horseshoes of a Zephyr
- Permanently Upgrades any mount by 1 Rank (Maximum Rank 4, Legendary).
- Permanently enchants the mount to grant its rider +4000 Movement when equipped.

Multiple Horseshoes of a Zephyr can be applied to a given mount. Each application will upgrade the mount by 1 rank, but the Movement bonus does not stack and will remain at +4000.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I propose the following ZEN store item based on the classic D&D magic item. Suggested price: 2,500 ZEN.

Horseshoes of a Zephyr
    - Permanently Upgrades any mount by 1 Rank (Maximum Rank 4, Legendary).
    - Permanently enchants the mount to grant its rider +4000 Movement when equipped.

Multiple Horseshoes of a Zephyr can be applied to a given mount. Each application will upgrade the mount by 1 rank, but the Movement bonus does not stack and will remain at +4000.

Interesting idea, but wasn't of the Zephyr actually for letting steeds fly?

As a business sense, I'd say that they should wait until at least the second lockbox that contains high speed mounts before releasing a "fix" for the older mounts. Part of the reason people buy keys atm is because they're aiming for those top tier mounts. Once those mounts are more common on the AH, then they're less of a "catch" key wise, at which point having zen items for them seems fitting.

Not sure about the 2500 zen price tag; I imagine they want the +4000 to be pretty heavily exclusive. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd aim for 4 to 5 thousand zen. Current AH on a Strider is well over 3 million AD after all.