test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

even more multiproccing on dots

schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
edited June 2015 in The Nine Hells
after the patch I faced a player with feytouched enchant, think it was a warlock, everytime i throw a dot at him ended in a very very quick slope of repreatedly occuring damage (multiprocs), the log told me its coming from feytouched >100 times proccing...how, its a debuff?
I posted it in the bug section, but who is able to understand why feytouched is now multiproccing ?
btw bloodtheft-multiproc is back, someone posted
Post edited by schietindebux on

Comments

• vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Did that SW have lostmauth set? WB that warlock when he WB'd you and you're done.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    can´t say if he used lol set, it was one of these weared ping-pong interactions everyone konows fro sure, sometimes I even see the enemy drop dead to the ground-maybe he go avalanched
    in the end the log told me it was feytouched -procede 100 time with small ammouns of damage, what doesn´make sense to me
    but tbh, searching for any sense in PVP is obsolete
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Try searching for sense in working on a new module with probably a load of new bugs/exploits and broken content, instead of fixing bugs/exploits and broken content that is already here first.

Anyway, any broken armor or in this case weapon enchant should not come as a surprise to you right now. I think since the start of this PvP event, the prices for Feytouched and Negation are on a very steady course upwards.

I guess, that says it all... welcome to Exploitsummer.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Fix something, to blow up twice more things same time. That's cryptic.
    Maybe we should stop asking dev's to fix anything. Better fight on known rules, even if are unfair, than changing rules every thursday !
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    btw vasdamas, did you recognize that you hav e "VIP status" in this forum ?
    my threads get deleted by posting buggy multiproccing things in the "bug section", arguing that its exploit details
    your thread in PVP and other sections that show broken-enchants in videos-sequences don´t get deleted, everyone could slot to abuse them, a whole thread about bugs was open for month, or still is?
    the game and this forum is so broken and disbalanced, i want to get a buff in the forum :)))), nerf to all others

Seriously I really do not understand the policy in this cases, posting bugs like "multiproccing enchants do this and that" in genaral makes eveyone telling you to get more details: "the devs need evidence"
    putting more details in the thread, it get closed ---> "exploit discussion", crappy game, crappy forum

yes I know, use ingame ticket, PM Mr. xy, my philosophy is more: make it public, hoping the fix is forced to come faster
    please you forum administer just do not be too pedantic, because nothing would happen if we would not spread this broken <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, only few mates would profit and be happy , and cryptic would sit on their hands for the rest of the mod, "developping next crappy mod"
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Looks like Terror has to be added to the bugged enchantment list too?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • lihin23nihillihin23nihil Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    regenerde wrote: »
    Looks like Terror has to be added to the bugged enchantment list too?

What do you mean added? It's been broken and reported since preview.