test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Negation HAMSTER PVP

doidlokodoidloko Member Posts: 104 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PvP Discussion
How kill a player with transcendent negation.
Normal player(without negation) kill a player with negation?

All domination have 2/3 players with this, how proced can someone experienced help me?
Post edited by doidloko on

Comments

• Options
    zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Negation is overpowered. But probably most players that have Transcendent negation are well geared all around. Killing or competing with these players with gear well below that level is impossible.

We need naked pvp mode,
    true class vs class
    spec vs spec
    skill vs skill
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• Options
    onigerkoonigerko Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You use Wheel of Elements: Fire.
  • Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    What does Wheel of Elements: Fire do?
    And what if you don't have Wheel of Elements?
  • Options
    ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    pointsman wrote: »

it kills dragon heralds faster.

what if you dont have it? you kill dragon heralds slower.

regards
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    pointsman wrote: »

It's bugged...

If you don't have one, like many of us, better find another opponent or skip PVP for now. All the negation enchant BIS people have DR above 100%, so good luck on killing them, especially with a class, that has no means to conquer it.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm just a casual player... but It seems mostly balanced to me
  • Options
    mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    It's bugged...

If you don't have one, like many of us, better find another opponent or skip PVP for now. All the negation enchant BIS people have DR above 100%, so good luck on killing them, especially with a class, that has no means to conquer it.

Killing one of them, frankly, ain't a problem.

What really makes it tough, is that when you have ONE BiS dude in the enemy team, you can bet your morning wood that he's got AT THE LEAST 2~3 stooges geared same BiS level, babysitting each other as a premade group -- that's what makes it difficult to kill them.

No offense to premade-running guilds, but I actually find many premade players not as "terrifying" as some of their more "famous Big-Name" colleagues in the forums. Those big-names are yes, extremely skilled, and when you fight them it feels like, "holy shi... how does that guy do that??!". But not all of his guildies are on the same level, and while most of them are very well geared, many of them are so used to having babysitters around that when they don't have all that perfect-support from others, they go down just as well as any PuG.
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    urlord283 wrote: »
    I'm just a casual player... but It seems mostly balanced to me

Are you a rogue? Cause i think piercing damage is the only thing that could make Negation look "balanced" right now. It's a LOOOONG shot ahead of any other enchant.

Same goes for Lostamauth set and Wheel artifact.

Players with the above, even if non-BiS, have a HUGE advantage. Difference is pretty big.

TR with lostamauth set deals a lot more damage than a normal TR.
    Going with, say, soulforged, vs a Negation user, is a quite big difference too compared to non-negation users.

Cryptic didn't balance the enchants before the event so we have to live with it.

Unrelated Question: i've seen the PvP event listed for 9 july too. What does this mean?
  • Options
    doidlokodoidloko Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    its impossible make a domination with negation transcenden.
    0 Demage.
    Only rich players will have good pvp, i make any demage 0, total 0

this game need make a new domination
    Players with Negation
    And players without

Its 90% of advantage with negation.
    1 player with negation only on team can make the team win

i go made another video, cw same power, critical, vorpal then me.
    but he with a transcendent negation, i remove 0 of hp, dont make any demage, when made regen.

he can kill me and the hp still full o.O
    IMPOSIBLE
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I remain an easy kill in PvP, come look for me :>
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    only stuff that bypases T negation is piercing damage like TR has, or procs from boons and glyphs, wheel of elements and lol set, or mark from GF/GWF that bypasses arp+negation enchant, GF can triple mark i read
    arp can´t mitigate negation enchant (how silly), so its worthless buffing arp even they nerfed arp resistance in PVP to 60%, now you "only" need 70% Resistance ignored against squishy classes with T negation to debuff 10% DR, leaving 70% DR you can´t mitigate in case you have no piercing or broken enchant/Set or are a GF/GWF
    so PVP is all about having or not having the enchant, beside beeing a TR who can bypass everything, lol
  • Options
    mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    only stuff that bypases T negation is piercing damage like TR has, or procs from boons and glyphs, wheel of elements and lol set, or mark from GF/GWF that bypasses arp+negation enchant, GF can triple mark i read
    arp can´t mitigate negation enchant (how silly), so its worthless buffing arp even they nerfed arp resistance in PVP to 60%, now you "only" need 70% Resistance ignored against squishy classes with T negation to debuff 10% DR, leaving 70% DR you can´t mitigate in case you have no piercing or broken enchant/Set or are a GF/GWF
    so PVP is all about having or not having the enchant, beside beeing a TR who can bypass everything, lol

...in a 1v1.

In a multi-v-multi engagement, general tactics become more important as the side with more powerful CCs and better focus-fire can clear out opponents one by one.

Of course, I admit this is in theory, because in reality usually the side that has negation enchants are also noticeably better geared than the side that doesn't have it, as well as the difference in the level of preparation also suggests difference in skill level. So in reality, the side that is negation-ready is usually both superior in gear and skill. Only in the rarest instances have I met people without negation that is still roughly on par with the such opponents in terms of "L2P level".
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    What really makes it tough, is that when you have ONE BiS dude in the enemy team, you can bet your morning wood that he's got AT THE LEAST 2~3 stooges geared same BiS level, babysitting each other as a premade group -- that's what makes it difficult to kill them.

Yep, have made the same experience too.

That's why many don't come into a 1v1 into a "naked fight" as we used to do "long ago". Picture can look pretty different.
    doidloko wrote: »
    its impossible make a domination with negation transcenden.
    0 Demage.
    Only rich players will have good pvp, i make any demage 0, total 0

this game need make a new domination
    Players with Negation
    And players without

Its 90% of advantage with negation.
    1 player with negation only on team can make the team win

i go made another video, cw same power, critical, vorpal then me.
    but he with a transcendent negation, i remove 0 of hp, dont make any demage, when made regen.

he can kill me and the hp still full o.O
    IMPOSIBLE

Yes with current Mod PVP became so broken and such a pain, if you can not afford a higher rank negation enchant. I sometimes get the feeling it's like trying to cross an ocean bare footed. I remember the prefect barkshield, many complained against it, now we got something worse and barkshield was by miles better, not so OP.

What sometimes makes me angry, that some kinda play with the enemies nerves, they barely move or do anything, they let the negation enchant do the trick for them.

Skill needs to come back a bit, at least a bit...
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    osterdracheosterdrache Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    That's why many don't come into a 1v1

Yeah… no. Because we have no inter-class-balance. Its a team based game, gg pvp and domination are not 1vs1.
    Requesting 1vs1 just shows a fundamental lack of how this game works.

Having a 1vs1 character might not be the best option in a team based game.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Yeah… no. Because we have no inter-class-balance. Its a team based game, gg pvp and domination are not 1vs1.
    Requesting 1vs1 just shows a fundamental lack of how this game works.

Having a 1vs1 character might not be the best option in a team based game.

Sorry wasn't precise enough, maybe a GF vs GF, with nearly similar builds, that's what i meant. Of course not a poor SW against a Sabo TR.
    Robert E. Lee

Winston Churchill

David Icke

• Options
    destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Most people that request 1 vs 1's are people that are already vastly over geared compared to the enemy team. And usually happens when they sit at campfire not bothering to feed a harshly imbalanced fight. If it was already clear of the vast difference in gear, I question what makes these people thing someone would take thier 1 vs 1 offer?