test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Back to Babysitting

jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PvP Discussion
I liked mod3, the new areas etc. But one thing I hated was the pvp meta. Defence with a capital D.

In some matches, and in most in the later stages, some poor bugger would end up on either 1 or 3, babysitting a DC. They couldn't kill you, you couldn't kill them.

So you sat. For the whole **** match sometimes.

And now, it's back.

Pff. Anyway, it'll give the CWs something to do, pushing DCs off nodes. Then when they come back, pushing them off again. And then when they come back, pushing them off. And when they come back, pushing them off. Do we have feats for attention spans..? Maybe something to consider.

Anyway, do have some nice pirate pants. Which is nice.
No idea what my toon is now.
Post edited by jonkoca on

Comments

• Options
    evaliraevalira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I had a new one today - entangling force and repel - I flew through the air into an oppressive ice knife.
  • Options
    argroschargrosch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You forgot freeze.

RIP Foundry

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Freeze doesn't work with trans briartwine :o
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    jonkoca wrote: »
    I liked mod3, the new areas etc. But one thing I hated was the pvp meta. Defence with a capital D.

In some matches, and in most in the later stages, some poor bugger would end up on either 1 or 3, babysitting a DC. They couldn't kill you, you couldn't kill them.

So you sat. For the whole **** match sometimes.

And now, it's back.

Pff. Anyway, it'll give the CWs something to do, pushing DCs off nodes. Then when they come back, pushing them off again. And then when they come back, pushing them off. And when they come back, pushing them off. Do we have feats for attention spans..? Maybe something to consider.

Anyway, do have some nice pirate pants. Which is nice.

You can dodge repel.
    What do you want ? Nerf repel i dont get it accuse cw using control powers?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    GF has no dodge and it goes through our shield as well - so yes fix (not nerf) it.