test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Divinity Generation in Divine Mode?!

fizbadfizbad Member Posts: 202 Arc User
edited June 2015 in The Temple
So my rotation usually involves stacking up three divinity pips, blowing them on 3 consecutive divine encounters, and then casting an empowered encounter.

My understanding is that Divinity only charges on at-will use, and only on non-Divine mode. However, on some occasions I end up with leftover Divinity when I blow my pips, and I can't understand why -- I thought I was supposed to be dead empty after casting 3 consecutive divine encounters, and there should be no way to generate divinity in divine mode.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something? My best guess is that Bountiful Fortune is broken in some way, but I'm yet to test that.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    BotS is a DoT, therefore it generates divinity even while not being cast. This could be the source of your spare divinity. I "try" to spread it around on multiple targets for continual divinity accumulation (not to mention the procs from feats and debuffs)
  • Options
    fizbadfizbad Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    putzboy78 wrote: »
    BotS is a DoT, therefore it generates divinity even while not being cast. This could be the source of your spare divinity. I "try" to spread it around on multiple targets for continual divinity accumulation (not to mention the procs from feats and debuffs)
    Oh, that actually makes sense -- thanks for the pointer. I had the concept of "free divinity over time with BoTS" but somehow it didn't click that it will happen even in divine mode. :)